TheRyanub's Queen

Salty Admirer

Secret Santa Application
Username: Salted Lemon

When is the Drop Out date: 12/17/13
What day does gifting beings: 12/20/13
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed: 12/26/13
What day is the last day to send gifts: 12/28/13

By submitting this form I, >Salted Lemon<, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Important Notice

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the even thus far.
It has come to my attention that there are some users who are getting a notice saying that I'm quoting them in a guild in which they can't access.
I do apologize for this inconvenience that you have been getting.
This particular guild that users are being quoted in is where I and the Santa Helpers collect applications, and we collect applications via quoting the participant's application.
The reason why people are getting multiple notices is when I edit the post in the guild to add applications to it, and save it, the notice is sent out again.

I do apologize about this. I believe I have fixed the issue and it shouldn't happen anymore. If it does happen again from this point forward, then please send me a PM.

Tenacious Lunatic

Secret Santa Application
Username: Kimorchii

By submitting this form I, Kimorchii, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Sparkly Fatcat

Kimorchii
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for signing up!! I love your avatar! ^-^

Tenacious Lunatic

la petite mignonne
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for signing up!! I love your avatar! ^-^

Thank you for the compliment!! whee And no problem - it'll be my first time doing a Secret Santa so I'm excited. biggrin

Sparkly Fatcat

Kimorchii

Thank you for the compliment!! whee And no problem - it'll be my first time doing a Secret Santa so I'm excited. biggrin
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Great! I'm glad you're excited! I am too. I've never done a secret Santa on Gaia before, but in real life it's fun <3

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Important Notice

Hello everyone! Me again.

I just wanted to inform you all that I may not be around tomorrow afternoon all the way until after the weekend due to a large ice storm that is heading my way. Not too sure how bad it will get, but it will be bad enough that it can cause power outages. I'll updated the thread as much as I can. If anyone plays the contests and wins please be patient with me when handing out the prizes.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Guardian Arlen
Important Notice

Hello everyone! Me again.

I just wanted to inform you all that I may not be around tomorrow afternoon all the way until after the weekend due to a large ice storm that is heading my way. Not too sure how bad it will get, but it will be bad enough that it can cause power outages. I'll updated the thread as much as I can. If anyone plays the contests and wins please be patient with me when handing out the prizes.

Speaking of this I am new to my area and its my first winter here. They said it might snow and stuff here I don't know how bad it will be so I don't know if I'll be on either.

straight_jacket_happy generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 92!

Original Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

straight_jacket_happy generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 899!

Original Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright

straight_jacket_happy generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 67!

Original Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

straight_jacket_happy generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 804!

Original Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Blueshift Babybat
Secret Santa Application
Username: Blueshift Babybat

When is the Drop Out date: December 17th
What day does gifting beings: December 20th
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed: December 26th
What day is the last day to send gifts: December 28th

By submitting this form I, Blueshift Babybat, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Thank you for your application!

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Salted Lemon
Secret Santa Application
Username: Salted Lemon

By submitting this form I, >Salted Lemon<, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Thank you for your application!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces