Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________3808 / 4898 | LV: 22

Keiyo stood with his sword lowered for a moment after the strange event occurred. It was similar to the one that had happened months ago shortly after he began playing, where countless voices all began screaming. Had that been a mistake like this one? Or perhaps both had been intentional? Just what was Carsys getting at? Overall, Keiyo was unfazed by the odd event. Something about himself was starting to wither away the longer he played Sword Art Online, though he knew not what, nor why.

The swordsman decided to wander back to town at some point to sell off his loot. "I think I can afford it with all this..." He mumbled while flicking through his inventory. How was one supposed to carry 40 damaged helmets? Video games were funny sometimes. Once he found an NPC and unloaded all the junk he had acquired, he stared at his Col counter. "Yeah, that should do it. I'll probably be broke afterward, but anyway." Keiyo seated himself on a bench to rest for a little bit. He was starting to feel tired after all the grinding and wandering he had been doing. Unbeknownst to him, Kou and Cai were just a few feet away.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
forestgreen/gold/F13B47User Image
Nᴀᴍᴇ: RᴇᴅGʀᴜᴍᴘ
Lᴇᴠᴇʟ: 24
HP:
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 6930/6930
Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Dᴜᴀʟ Bʟᴀᴅᴇs - «Uɴɪǫᴜᴇ Sᴋɪʟʟ» [108/1000]
Pɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ [112/1000]
Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ [122/1000]
Lɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ [124/1000]
Slant
Vertical
Horizontal
Double Circular

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
_____

Kou looked up to see a white haired male selling loot, muttering something about being broke afterwards. He seemed completely unfazed by recent events. He also seemed to be on his own. "Hey, have you been soloing? I've seen you around a few times and not once have I seen you with others. Are you busy with something? If not; would you like to join me? I'm going for a quest." He quickly turned to Cai. "Of course, the invitations open to you too. For one thing, I could use the company right now..." The redhead paused, keeping his composure. "And the more, the merrier, right?"

ᕮᕋᘮᓮᕈᙢᙓﬡ♈
[Hand 1] Anneal Blade
[Hand 2] Maero Blade
Vangrant's Clothes
[Torso] Mythr Mail
[Hands] Bronze Gauntlets
[Legs] Knee Guards
[Feet] Knee-High Boots
[Accessory] Adventurer's Scarf

ᒪᗝᙅᗩ♈ᓰᗢﬡ

Floor 10; Draconis
OutOfColour:
Shisei Tenshi
Takarashi

Lightbringer

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________3906 / 4898 | LV: 22

Keiyo dismissed his menu, then weaved his fingers together while resting his arms on his lap. He sat in a hunched fashion, with the look of someone contemplative. Was there really a reason for anyone to look so moody in a game? If a person was upset, wasn't it better to just log out and do something else? Who could say. When a voice seemed to be directed at him, Keiyo slid his crimson eyes toward the other man, who was asking him to party it seemed. Keiyo didn't say anything for a moment, staring at the fellow player. In fact, he almost seemed to be glaring, as though he were offended to be asked the question. Eventually he blinked and the tension on his face seemed to ease, however. "What quest is that?"

He cast a quick glance at the other player. It had been a while, but he recognized the other individual as Cai. Keiyo was decent at remembering faces.

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Player: Itsuki
Level: 25
Health: ████████████████████ 5500 / 5500
User Image

It seemed as though neither PoH nor Geki had an answer for the phenomenon that had just occurred. Itsuki had been asked if he had intervened as an attempt to protect PoH. "I had no intention of fighting him. I just wanted to see if he had any guts." He said just before he began to stroll away, adjusting his armor and giving the two of them a slight wave as he made his way back into the town. He began to wander around the shopping district, looking for better ingredients to use for forging.

Dedicated Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100

Cale ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________ ???? / ???? | LV: ?

Current Equipment:

► Breastplate [Masterwork] [100%]
► Chain Shirt [Masterwork] [100%]
► b*****d Sword [Masterwork] [100%]
► Kite Shield [Unique] [Unlisted] [100%]
► Gauntlets [Masterwork] [100%]
► Greaves [Masterwork] [100%]

Cale sighed, sitting inside of his new shop on floor ten. He'd keep this habit up every time a new level was unlocked. He did it so he could keep up with the current high end guilds, and produce top quality gear for them when they'd come through with the coin and materials. Old habits truly do die hard. Cale's products were known server wide. If he didn't know any better, he'd like to claim that he was the best Blacksmith that played, given the amount of time he spends in the game. He smirked, shaking the thought of how long he'd been here. To be honest, he stopped keeping track since he came back. He swiped his hand in a downward motion, opening his inventory list up, tapping a few of the icons and opening sub-panels.

►Items
|_Crafting Supplies
|_ Umbra Ingot

He grinned, dumbfounded he had stumbled upon an S-Class crafting material. He'd found it on his last solo excursion, He'd found a rare mineral vein guarded by an elite creature. After a decent battle, he'd emerged victorious of course. It was well within his difficulty comfort zone. He pondered the thought of what to do with the ore. "What am I going to do with you.." He asked himself, leaning against the anvil as he eyed the item within the privacy of his menu. "I could wait, and gather some more materials before using you to forge something.. Or I could test my luck right now." The thought was very appealing to him. He'd already had great luck with his current gear that he had crafted himself, why not give it a chance? But this was still an S-Class material, he'd probably never come acrossed it again, or it'd be another few years until he'd find something like this again. He groaned, closing the menu and throwing his hands into the air out of frustration. "Damn it all. Why be an indecisive Libra now?"

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

PoH ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________4850 / 4850 | LV: 24

PoH shook her head as Itsuki walked away, forever trying to play the badass and acting cold, that was just like him. PoH waved him off as he left, smiling to herself. PoH giggled watching Geki check if he could still log out. While giggling PoH leaned back against the tree she had been previously sitting on. "So, what brings you out here hm?"

Lightbringer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____________________________________

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________4366 / 4366 | LV: 20

Eir browsed around at NPC and player shops alike as she searched through their equipment listings. She remained on a constant hunt for better armor, and was met with varying degrees of success. Since arriving on floor 10, however, she hadn't found anything better just yet, and the monsters did more damage than she really cared for. What made it more difficult was that she preferred heavy armor, while most other players opted for lighter variants for the mobility it seemed. She was a niche market, and the necessity for more materials made prices quite high. "I don't have to spend much on potions like other people do, but equipment repairs are expensive. I only seem to break even at best with regular hunting." She thought with a mild frown.

Eir's searching eventually lead her to a player shop located in a building. Buildings weren't cheap in Aincrad, so to see an actual store was a bit surprising. "They're probably expensive, but if they have that much money then maybe they have the materials and skills to forge what I need. It's worth a shot." She rapped the door twice with her metallic knuckle, then eased the door open. "Hello? Ah, are you the shop keeper?" She asked the tall, brown haired man.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
HP:
Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Pɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ [112/1000]
Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ [122/1000]
Lɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ [124/1000]
Slant
Vertical
Horizontal
Double Circular

_____

"Uh..." Kou hastily checked his quest log in the menu. "It's called "On My Honor". I have to defeat an...Arms Master and retrieve the...Loyalty Blade." He then realized he hadn't introduced himself. "My name's Kouda by the way. Nice to meet you." he said, flashing them each a smile.

ᕮᕋᘮᓮᕈᙢᙓﬡ♈
[Hand 1] Anneal Blade
[Hand 2] Maero Blade
Vangrant's Clothes
[Torso] Mythr Mail
[Hands] Bronze Gauntlets
[Legs] Knee Guards
[Feet] Knee-High Boots

ᒪᗝᙅᗩ♈ᓰᗢﬡ

Floor 10; Draconis
OutOfColour:
Shisei Tenshi
Takarashi

Lightbringer

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________4004 / 4898 | LV: 22

Keiyo's mouth was obscured by his scarf, but it was a safe bet that he wasn't smiling behind it. "I've heard about it. The Arms Master is supposedly in the dungeon, but no one's found the entrance yet. Do you have a lead?" He asked calmly. Judging by his voice and demeanor, Keiyo didn't seem like someone that liked having his time wasted or to be fooled around with. For someone playing a game, he was awfully serious about it.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
HP:
Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Pɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ [112/1000]
Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ [122/1000]
Lɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ [124/1000]
Slant
Vertical
Horizontal
Double Circular

_____

The redhead opened up the menu and checked his map. He then focused on what he'd researched. He'd taken the descriptions he'd managed to get from some players and managed to sketch some landscapes and maps. "I have a fairly good idea." Kou opened his eyes and stood up. He sent party invites to both players and adjusted his scarf. He tapped a point on his map to add a marker so he could not get lost...hopefully.

ᕮᕋᘮᓮᕈᙢᙓﬡ♈
[Hand 1] Anneal Blade
[Hand 2] Maero Blade
Vangrant's Clothes
[Torso] Mythr Mail
[Hands] Bronze Gauntlets
[Legs] Knee Guards
[Feet] Knee-High Boots

ᒪᗝᙅᗩ♈ᓰᗢﬡ

Floor 10; Draconis
OutOfColour:
Shisei Tenshi
Takarashi

Lightbringer

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________4102 / 4898 | LV: 22

Keiyo tapped the 'okay' button on the menu before him. The name 'RedGrump' appeared just below his own health bar in the corner of his vision. He furrowed his brow slightly at the name but said nothing about it. He recalled working with Cai, and he had no issues with the support character. Kou he didn't really know anything about, but Keiyo could see the pair of swords buckled to the man's body. Kou was the second person that Keiyo had seen having twin weapons, but there was still no information about how anyone actually obtained the skill. "He's either good or just lucky. He'd better be the former."

Dedicated Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100

Cale ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________ ???? / ???? | LV: ?

Current Equipment:

► Breastplate [Masterwork] [100%]
► Chain Shirt [Masterwork] [100%]
► b*****d Sword [Masterwork] [100%]
► Kite Shield [Unique] [Unlisted] [100%]
► Gauntlets [Masterwork] [100%]
► Greaves [Masterwork] [100%]

Cale looked up as that loud chime made itself ever present. Someone had entered his shop. He composed himself and rushed up the single flight of stairs leading from his forge to the business floor. The shop carried various weapons and armor he'd crafted himself. Elegant blades sat neatly inside glass cases. Various blades, axes and maces also hung upon the walls on weapons racks. But the more expensive stuff sat behind the counter, on the wall behind where Cale usually stood when bartering. Opening the door to the downstairs he emerged and waved, offering a friendly smile. "Ah, yes! I am indeed the owner of this fine establishment." his hands gestured all around him, embracing all of his finely crafted tools of destruction. "What can I do you for, Miss?" Cale chuckled and leaned against the counter, tilting his head to the side as he eyed her closely.

Lightbringer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____________________________________

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________4366 / 4366 | LV: 20

Eir bowed respectfully toward the merchant. Once she rose back up to her full height, she said, "I'm looking for new armor, Heavy Metal tier, and a shield to go with it." She approached the counter where the owner stood, then opened her menu and navigated through her inventory. One by one she summoned her armor pieces and set them on the counter for appraisal. "Better stuff than this. Er, I don't have a great deal of Col, but if you can give me a price range then I can come back after gathering it." She said with a hint of worry. She didn't really understand certain etiquette all that well. Was it disrespectful to show up in a shop when a person wasn't loaded with money? Did the owner take it as an implication that the customer didn't think much of their work? It seemed like there were so many unwritten rules.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
HP:
Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Pɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ [112/1000]
Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ [122/1000]
Lɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ [124/1000]
Slant
Vertical
Horizontal
Double Circular

_____

He moved around a bit while watching his map so he could make sure he knew what direction they needed to go. "Right. This way." he said, leading the way out of town. He hoped they could get there without any hassle.

ᕮᕋᘮᓮᕈᙢᙓﬡ♈
[Hand 1] Anneal Blade
[Hand 2] Maero Blade
Vangrant's Clothes
[Torso] Mythr Mail
[Hands] Bronze Gauntlets
[Legs] Knee Guards
[Feet] Knee-High Boots

ᒪᗝᙅᗩ♈ᓰᗢﬡ

Floor 10; Draconis
OutOfColour: Maybe LC could stir up some trouble? ;3c
Shisei Tenshi
Takarashi
Anarchy Alice

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Player: Itsuki
Level: 25
Health: ████████████████████ 5500 / 5500
User Image

As he wandered the streets of Draconis, Itsuki spotted two more familiar faces. Cai and Keiyo were with the player from earlier that had been mad at PoH. He gave the two of them a quick nod and wave as he passed them and entered a nearby shop to sell some useless monster drops. Once his inventory had been cleared of all of the junk he had, Itsuki left the store and tried to sneak past Keiyo, Cai, and the player he had angered earlier.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff