Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Detective

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
HisLoisLane
Shi-ji-san

Yeah, that happens every now and then. Mostly when it goes through PMs. No clue why, hate it when it does though.

I do to -.-; Every now and again it will get all messed up and your all like D:< WHY!!!! YOU MESS UP SO HARD PM! scream

xD lmao

HAHA, yes, exactly like that!

ugg, i hate classes at night...so boring. and too many power points.

oh, look page 2
Shi-ji-san

ugg, i hate classes at night...so boring. and too many power points.

LMAO! Well I have to go, I need to do some things before my guy gets home XD Other wise... I wont get any cuddles during movie night! XD And I so want those cuddles... lmao!
Aids Meister X

First off they are NOT Random powers... the twins have three powers.... THAT is not a lot sir.... ALOT would be having four or more. I chose the powers I did for a reason. That is quite alright if you don't understand, or get it at first. It is my chara, and I can choose to play him as I see fit. Now, if you are going to post something you do not like with in my thread... don't say anything at all. YOU don't have to join if you don't want to, and YOU do not have to read what happens. To be honest I watch a lot of Japanese Anime, so it makes sense to me to have it happen in Japan. YOU may not like it, but I do... I created the story out of my mind. So there are going to be people who don't like it, tough cookies buddy. It wasn't made for you, it was made for those who have the same interests as me. Who think it would be cool to play out. If you have a problem with something Message ME about it, don't post it in my OOC.

Questionable Detective

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
I feel I missed something....

Oh and my sister, Fallonxi, is joining.
ALREADY GOT HER THINGY!!! <3 YAY!!! o-o we are going to bee needing bad guys soon seems everyone is heading for the lighter side of things LMAO!!! xD Just so happy people are joining ^^ little by little now I'm a do some more advertising. biggrin

Questionable Detective

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Well my second character was going to be evil~
but, I can't be the only one, that would just suck....
Actually my friends the boss evil she just needs to make a reservation, n ill have to post the profiles later on my PS 3

Questionable Detective

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
okay well, i wasn't wanting that part...too much work. I'll be taking a minion. And by Sister's beau will be taking one too...eventually.
Tell your sister she can post at anytime xD My chara is just waiting on his twin so they can get on their way to school. I think after once we get all the main people that we need in the role play. We will have the twins birthday so once they turn 18 they can start the change, and coming to terms with their powers and who they are. :3

Questionable Detective

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Sounds good to me, and I'll tell her now.
once we start posting I think more people will join....I think....

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello o-o I felt like I needed to post here. Um, I was going to post last night, but some things came up... Anyhow! I posted. (: Not a bad post either, for not role playing in about 10 months.

Questionable Detective

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Fallonxi

HAHA I love how bipolar she seems!
Drunk on sleep one moment cheery and awake the next.
Not bad sis, not bad.

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shi-ji-san

xP I tried. lol I think I really like this personality though. I want to wait for Devi to get to school before I post.

Questionable Detective

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Fallonxi

Alright. I'll post that tonight and reply tomorrow when you get yours out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash