Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

Welcome to the OOC and recruitment area for Into the darkness role-play. Feel free to chat with each other.

To the Rp.

still need a few time traveled the head of the Guard and the King as well as other characters that can be anything as long as there from the land the rp takes place in.
Thank you for taking me in. I hope to be an asset to this RP. :3 Let me know if you want to plan out anything ahead of time, I'm ready to do pretty much anything.

Also, sorry if my posts look a bit plain, I'm an OldSchool Gaia user, and didn't really pick up any of the new skills yet. I still type out all my Bold and Underlined manually :3

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

As long as you have your character name in the post I'm ok if it doesn't look nice. I'm thinking of making another character now just so we have someone from the world the rp taking place .

I try to make my post look nice I pre-plan the layout then just copy and past a lot.
That sounds like a smart thing to do. I'll work hard on making sure that I at least make my posts readable and fun.

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

readable and fun what impotent isn't it?

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

hmm should I bump here?

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

I updated the story slightly last night before i went to bed.

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

I just started adding a locations area to the rp. which is making me think we need to be clear where we are while posting.

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

well let plan a little so once were starting were not like far away from everyone else. I was thinking of my character waking up in an Ally way in the city. If everyone at the castle I might have a guard find her and drag her to the place. but we need the king for that idea

Wheezing Prophet

Mystic Lunar
well let plan a little so once were starting were not like far away from everyone else. I was thinking of my character waking up in an Ally way in the city. If everyone at the castle I might have a guard find her and drag her to the place. but we need the king for that idea

Maybe you can be the King for now until his spot is taken? Like, no picture, name, or anything. Just use him when we need him like when he'd make orders or commands, but that'd be about it.

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

- -pure seoul x

Maybe you can be the King for now until his spot is taken? Like, no picture, name, or anything. Just use him when we need him like when he'd make orders or commands, but that'd be about it.

I might do that but If I do I still want one or two more people to join. I;m also of thinking of taking out two people from anther world so there only four instead of six.

edit - ok I did that change there only 4 people from anther world now.
Sounds like a solid idea. Please let me know when you want to start. I was thinking that I would be captured. Maybe the king knows that something is about to happen and is searching his castle for foreign spies?

Question, do we speak their language?

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

yes somehow we all seem to understand each other.

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

ok rp is Now Open. I made a Seconed character who will be standing in for the king who we'll say is away. However she mute so she'll not be talking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff