Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

User Image

The world

The land of Torin is an old one, where magic is more important than technology. It has been ruled by one family for most of its long history. The next King or Queen is always chosen by a game of magic, where the strongest one becomes the next leader. However since the current King has taken over things have gotten worst. There have been many uprisings in the outer reigns. Many blame the current King claiming he has a dark soul. What they don’t know is there right it’s as dark as a starless night.

The uprising is lead by a group of rebels who believe that the lost princess is the one who should lead the Kingdom. Will she want to rule? or will she not, it is unclear at the moment. A few of the rebels know of the old prophecies and are looking for the strangers who will help the kingdom into a time of peace.

User Image

Prophecy

Long ago a prophet foretold about a time when the Kingdom of Torin will need heroes. His words are known as the prophecy of four. ‘When the Kings soul is as dark as a starless night, two heroes will appear. These heroes will not be from our land but anther. They will be known by their strong hearts. But be warned there will be two others from their land that will help the Dark King. In the end only one group will be left standing.’

User Image

Lost in Time

One cold night in the middle if a big city you’re walking down the street when you hear a voice inviting you to follow it. At first is scares you for there no one up or down the street, which in itself was strange. However soon you have a feeling like you need to find where the voice is coming from so you follow it. It gets farther away so you begin to run turning the corner into an alleyway you trip and black out…

OOC Thread

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

User Image

Rules

I’m the Goddess of this rp and what I say goes
Can have as many characters as you want but they will be removed if you’re not active for two weeks.
If you were brought to Torin you come from our world and only have whatever you were carrying at the time, and you are ARE HUMAN.
No may sues or godmoddling
If you read the rules send profiles in with the title, “I’m not as bad as I seem”.
Do not post in rp if you don’t have an approved character
This is a semiliterate rp so don’t write one lines all the time and don’t write a whole book. People like some detail but not a whole book worth.
I have the right to add rules at any time these rules will be in RED.
People from Torin don't have to be human, but nothing to strange.
Real images only (PM me if there not human I might let you not use a real image)

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

User Image

Characters

The Rebels
The Darkness

Others

From Torin
The Dark King

Forgotten Princess
User Image
═━┈┈━═
Arimae | du Pont
═━┈┈━═

What can be seen
Race: Special Human
Other: Arimae is an hidden( secret ) oracle just as well as she is a forgotten princess. Being an oracle, she has a white marking behind her ear.

What can be learned
Side: Rebels
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Powers:
Forsaken: The ability to craft a mass of any matter or element and make use of them. These creations would be known as the 'forsaken,' they will do all that Arimae will ask of them, no matter the task. Whether it be a deed of good or of evil, they will accomplish all that is asked from Arimae. Of course, they will obey no one except for the one whom summoned them, Arimae, and they will obey her even to the point of getting rid of themselves when commanded.
Energy absorption: is the ability to literally absorb energy from whatever; whether it be any object (bullets, bombs, ect.), plant, animal, or human. Once this ability is fully-mastered, it is able to absorb the matter from a wound. Although, the wound may be transferred into Arimae's body, depending the severity of the wound
Mind Bending: This ability may be torturous if in the hands of someone with evil deeds. With this ability Arimae will be able to torture any kind of being with their emotions. She'd be able to make them feel different emotions, change how they act/react, change how they feel-- she can even make people feel pain to the point of suicide. Arimea can basically dictate over these people's emotions. This power is basically limitless once mastered.
Other : Of course, being an oracle, Arimae was that born-with ability to see the future. But, she has to keep her purity( virginity ) intact.

What No one Must ever know
Greatest Fear: Arimae's greatest fear is falling in love and being betrayed by the man she were to fall in love with; like her mother and father.
Other: Arimae's trust is very difficult to achieve because of her past with her father.

In My History Book
xxArimae was born during a harsh blizzard night. Being too unhealthy to give birth to a child naturally, Arimae was born through a c-section process. Unfortunately, Arimae's mother died hours later after the birthing process due to unknown reasons. Growing up without a mother, you can only imagine how much a young girl would be influenced by her father, being that he'd be the only parental figure she'd look up to. Yes, she was given nannies, maids, and tutors, but she was mainly influenced by her father being her main focus. Fortunately, even though he was the King, Arimae had a close relationship with her father despite all his "royal responsibilities."

xxAlthough, all her views on her father changed when she found him out. For years and years, her father had promised her that he'd never love another woman besides her mother, but, Arimae found him one late night when there was a storm passing through the kingdom. Around thirteen years old, Arimae was still afraid of storms and the dark, so, she went to her father as he was her 'safe haven.' But one night, Arimae found her father making love to another woman-- a tutor of her's. With the loud winds and roaring lightning and thunder, she wasn't heard once she slammed the door shut. Feeling betrayed, Arimae ran away from the castle and went two days and three nights on her own. Of course, when she was brought back she was lectured by her father because of her choice about running away that night. Though, he didn't know what Arimae saw that night. That was, until she lashed out on her father, exposing what she saw. Still, he had too much pride to ask for forgiveness; his reasons were because he was a "man." Ever since then, Arimae's relationship and views on her father changed.

xxWhen Arimae turned seventeen, her father passed away. You can only imagine that being betrayed in such a degree that her father had, that she'd still be cold towards her father. Even during the time he was on his death bed, she remained cold, but still loved her father. Though, she still couldn't forget about what her father had done. But, carrying such a heavy loaded burden by herself for years brought her to forgive her father. Unfortunately, that was years after his death. One can only imagine the regret and pain she felt for not settling the matter before his death. Though, the death of her father brought a new ruler for the Kingdom. Although the King was Arimae's uncle, he had daughters of his own who were unofficially positioned as the princesses, leaving Arimae to soon be forgotten as the princess she once was.

I feel like someone controlling my moves I think it's - - pure seoulx.

Frost Witch
User Image
═━┈┈━═
Mellody | Frostwater
═━┈┈━═

What can be seen
Race : Frost Witch
Other : Her eyes change color when she has a cold to dark brown normally light blue nearly white.

What can be learned
Side : The King
Sexuality : Bi sexual
Powers :
Living Ice
This power has a few different ways of using it. To create a shield or a shock wave of ice is most common but a skilled craftier can create living ice creatures.
Temperature Drop
She can make an area up to twenty feet around her as cold as the dead of winter. She normally makes this area only a few inches around her since she can't live in a warm area.
Frost flower
An odd skill for it can make flowers grow and bloom any time of the year. Its her favorite power though she never shows it to anyone seeing how she thinks it makes her look weak.
Other : She not really what she seems at first glance cold and distant. In fact she rather nice she just silent for she breathed in to much smoke when she was young and lost her voice. She has a caring side to her which she hides from all.

Greatest Fear : To be burned alive.
Other : She doesn't like fire or heat, but that just because of what she is. Her people live in the far northern area of the land.

In My History Book
__ Astra grow up in the frosty mountains in the north, beyond the land of Torin. She became a great fighter by the time she was twelve years old. However her heart was never in it, she thought that it never would been needed how wrong was she. Three days before her fifteenth birthday her whole people were taken out by a group of three dragons somehow she manged to flee. Astra wasn't unharmed, in fact she was badly burned.

__ Walking for thirty five days she stumbled into a patrol group of the Torin guard. She looks at them and they reached for there swords for Frost witches were not friendly with them but she didn't fight her eyes were dark brown and her burn was spreading. The leader of the patrol noticed her dark eyes and told his men to stand down. They took her prisoner instead of killing her and took her to the king who thought she was a useless person till he asked her if she really was a frost witch her reply was a drop of temperature in the room. He grins and makes a deal with her. That he'll let her live and help her burns heal if she fights for him, she agreed with a bow and since then has been fighting for the King.

I feel like someone controlling my moves I think it's Mystic Lunar.

Captain of the guard

From anther land(Everyone in this list starts neutral then chooses sides during the rp.)
Astra Midsummer
User Image
═━┈┈━═
Astra | Midsummer
═━┈┈━═

What can be seen
Race : Human
Other : I have scar on my left knee that I had since I was little

What can be learned
Side : Neutral
Sexuality : Straight
Tools :
Cell phone
Useless really not like I can call home.
Drawing Pencils and Drawing Pad
I love drawing so i always have this with me.
Bag
I carry things in this bag all the time.
Other :
I love creating things with my hands and nearly always drawing.

Greatest Fear : To see everyone she loves or cares for hurt.
Other : She saw her loved brother killed by a mad man when she was eight years old her saved her life and set a sort of need for justice in her,

In My History Book
__ She was the second child of two loving parents for the first eight years of her life. That was till she got lost and her brother came to get her. She was so happy when he showed up in the park where she was crying on the swings that she gave him a hug but them some crazy guy came from the shadows with a knife. Her bother saw him first and told her to run. She didn't know why but then she saw him his eyes were wide and crazy and she froze in terror. The guy came at them and her brother protected her. She doesn't remember any more of that night just waking up with a deep cut in her leg and bruises all over her body. She kept asking for her bother just to be told he was dead.
__ After that her life changed her loving parents blamed her for his death and got a divorce. She was passed back and forth between them both lying saying they loved her but couldn't wait to get rid of her. So when she was sixteen she ran away and worked and went to school. She moved in with an older friend who was in college and helped with her rent and food. Though she never know if her friend would leave or not. She then started to draw because her friend noticed how sad she was and told her that she needed a hobby. So she draw it helped more than her journals did and over time she became rather good at it. So good in fact that she sold her work online. Most of the time the shipping and handling was more than the drawings she sold but she wanted people to see her art so she sold it where ever she could.
__ The Night she came here she was so excited she just turned twenty one and got a new job at an art gallery, where the owner wanted to show some of her works as a part of a collection of local artiest. She had spent the whole night setting up and as she was walking home felt strange. Like she could breathe till she passed out.

I feel like someone controlling my moves I think it's Mystic Lunar.

Jesse Tiano
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
═━┈┈━═
Jesse | Tiano
═━┈┈━═

What can be seen
Race : Human
Other : Jesse has a rather strong sense of right and wrong, but doesn't always let it show.

What can be learned
Side : Neutral
Sexuality : Straight as an arrow, but playfully gay.
Tools : Trusty pocket flashlight. A Torch lighter (personal pocket size). Camel water backpack.
Other : The contents of his backpack didn't transfer with him, leaving it empty.

Greatest Fear : Becoming like his father.
Other : Jesse's father was abusive, and has long since been Jesse's marker for what is right and wrong in the world. Jesse fears that one day he will end up like his father, not caring about who he hurts, and what he does to other people.

In My History Book
__ During all his twenty-seven years of life, Jesse has tried to live his life as well as he could. He didn't have a lot of money, nor friends to spend his time with. What he did have was a need to make sure that he did things as well as he possibly could. From his daily job, to school, Jesse tried his best to be the best without forcing himself on other people. Slightly above average grades, with a firm grasp of moral justice, Jesse is trying his hardest to be his own man, but sometimes that's not enough to appease the world around him.
__ Once during an after school party, Jesse had left early to get some sleep for his morning job, but unknown to him, some people had seen the group enter the bar and had been waiting by the cars to extort some money. During the ensuing mugging, Jesse ended up blacking out. Upon waking up, he was punching an unconscious mugger in the face repeatedly while the one mugger was trying to pull him off. The incident left a scar in his heart that he could do something like that even unconscious.

I feel like someone controlling my moves I think it's PonyDash671.

Person 3

Person 4

(If you want to be anyone not on this list ask before creating the profile! and they must be from Torin.)

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

User Image
Profile Skeleton

Title or Name [spoiler][imgright]imageofcharacter[/imgright]
[align=center][size=18]❖[/size]═━┈┈━═[size=18]❖[/size]
[size=18]First Name[/size] | [size=18]Last Name[/size]
[size=18]❖[/size]═━┈┈━═[size=18]❖[/size][/align]

[align=left][i][u]What can be seen[/u][/i]
[i]Age :[/i]
[i]Gender :[/i]
[i]Race :[/i]
[i]Other :[/i]
[/align]

[align=center][u][i]What can be learned [/i][/u]
[i]Side :[/i] (The King or Rebels or None)(If this one changes PM me!)
[i]Sexuality :[/i]
[i]Powers :[/i] (up to three, nothing to powerful. Remove it from anther land)
[i]Tools :[/i] (Up to three, tools are things from our world that might be useful. Remember it only things you would of been carrying. Remove it from Torin )
[/align]

[align=right][i][u]What No one Must ever know [/u][/i]
[i]Greatest Fear :[/i]
[/align]

[align=left][u][i]In My History Book[/i][/u]
Bio
[/align]

[align=center]I feel like someone controlling my moves I think it's [b]Username [/b].[/align][/spoiler]

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

Locations
User Image
Capital City Amberdin

Locations in the City
None at this time

User Image
The Great Forest

Locations in the Forest
None at this time

((If you have ideas for any locations well PM me or talk about it in our ooc chat.))

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

In case I forgot something.

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

User Image
═━┈┈━═
Astra Midsummer
Thinking : How I get here?
Location : In an alleyway, located in the capital city of Torin.
Side : Neutral - what you mean there sides to join?
═━┈┈━═

Why was is it so cold? Astra thinks as she lays on the ground in the alleyway in a big city. However in her mind she must be at home. So she rolls over padding the ground looking for her blanket but hitting someone boot. A man dressed in the city guard uniform was looking down at her trying to make since of her. For unlike the man and everyone around she was dressed in a suit with splashes of paint on it and a bag under her head that was nothing he ever saw before also covered in paint.

"Get to your feet slim," the man barks in a great voice which wakes Astra from her slumber to see brick below her. No wounder I was cold I must of passed out outside? Oh ya I never mad it home but what is this guy wearing? "Sorry sir I don't know what happen didn't mean to pass out, but is there so kind of fair going on your dressed kind of funny." Astra say as she gets up to her feet and picking up her bag, but the commit clearly got the guard mad his face gone all red with anger.

"Why you show some respect to a city Guard, and it against the law to sleep in the streets so I'm taking you in." the guard snaps at her grabbing her arm tightly. "What you mean your a cop? There homeless guys who sleep in the ally behind the Art center all the time so don't give me that." she snaps back but her slaps her hard leaving a make and two of his buddies come to help take her in. Astra Could only think, Oh great what did I get myself into?

User Image ________ User Image ________ User Image
It was almost like waking from a dream. Jesse could feel the cold air brushing against his lips, begging his as if with a kiss, to open his eyes. He could feel his body, almost swaying where he stood, eyes still closed, hoping that what had happened in the last few moments was not more than a figment of his depressed and weary mind. The memory of the flash of light, the whispering echo of a voice, the cold hand that almost seemed to guide him, against every instinct within himself, towards the shimmering door that stood in the middle of the air between his room door and the hallway.

Licking his lips, Jesse fluttered his eyes open, taking in the alleyway that surrounded him. The architecture was far different from anything he could find from his small island home. It wasn't even familiar to anything he could find in the U.S. either. Everything was strange, but not really out of place. He couldn't put it into words, but he knew he wasn't anywhere close to what he called home. Jesse held his breath, counting, feeling the oxygen burn out of his system, leaving him feeling light. 59... 60. Breathing out, he tried to find a focus, anything that he could get a grip on. The sounds of speech broke into his thoughts, but whatever it was was soon ushered further away from him.

"Why hello there, my Sweet. Looking for a tumble?" The slightly husky voice, probably female seemed to crawl out of a dark shadow. "For you, I'll only ask for half my normal fee..." The voice lilted with a husky demeanor, almost seductive. Then Jesse saw the eyes. Yellow in the darkness, reflecting back the light from somewhere. Too bright, too intense. Jesse bolted from the alley, dodging jars and litter in the alleyway, making his way to any direction that wasn't immediately blocked by a body or a crate. His breathing was coming to his in short, sharp gasps as he finally settled down enough to look at where he was. Where am I?

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

User Image
═━┈┈━═
Mellody Frostwater
Thinking : What the trouble now?
Location : In the throne room standing to the right side of the empty thrown.
Side : The King - I owe him my life.
═━┈┈━═

Standing by the empty thrown to the left side might mean little to others but to Mellody it was a place of honor. A place that showed she proven herself for her king since he saved her life all those years before. Today she was helping attend to business in the kings absents though she thought he might show at any time. Still the common thieves and land distributes were all very boring and she didn't get it still. Her people worked with each other and no one owned the land so the idea someone could own the land was strange. Still it didn't matter any more, as long as everyone left happy. Or did that matter for this was dreadfully boring.

User Image ___ User Image ___ User Image

I ωish I had ℳy vℴicℯ

Thℯℵ I ωℴuℓd tℯℓℓ yℴu

ℋℴw I rℯaℓℓy fℯℯℓ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items