Vertigo 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 8 ]
Keanu Reeves 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Hygienic Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
we saw the house of mystery attached to a pent house at the beginning of trinity war then everyone splits up. now the war is over, and we're firmly moving on to forever evil...
where did the house of mystery go?
how did constantine lose it in the first place?
who has the key now, and will jld get it back?

Hygienic Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
so, the house of mystery called constantine back.
apparently giving him hallucinations too... or making his consciousness take the form of the dead jld. but no one stays dead in the comics, right? and deadman was already dead, i wonder if he'll be back.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Doesn't The House of Mystery rightfully belong to Cain (or his brother Able). I always forget which of the Houses each brother owns.

Hygienic Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Conlan Nalnoc
Doesn't The House of Mystery rightfully belong to Cain (or his brother Able). I always forget which of the Houses each brother owns.

you're right, i think cain was the owner. in the new 52 constantine claimed to have won keys to the place from a bet with doctor occult.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kNOw FUTURE
Conlan Nalnoc

you're right, i think cain was the owner. in the new 52 constantine claimed to have won keys to the place from a bet with doctor occult.

Thank you for clearing that up. The only New 52 comic I follow is the New Guardians, with Honor Guard GL Kyle Rayner learning how to become a White Lantern, most of its history is identical to the pre-New 52 history.

They didn't start altering Kyle and the other GLs until the Third Army story-arc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff