Tricky Gaian

I don't understand the new.. show Dracula. It doesn't make sense. :c

Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
This is just my basis from the pilot.

A cult of sorts imprisoned Dracula, and also killed the family of a man who resurrects Dracula so they could seek their revenge. Dracula goes by Alexander a figment-ed dignitary from America who is using his wealth and power to get close to the people he believes to be evil and associated with the cult.

That's the simplest explanation I can come up with. And I have only watched the pilot.

Tricky Gaian

Karbyne

A cult of sorts imprisoned Dracula, and also killed the family of a man who resurrects Dracula so they could seek their revenge. Dracula goes by Alexander a figment-ed dignitary from America who is using his wealth and power to get close to the people he believes to be evil and associated with the cult.

That's the simplest explanation I can come up with. And I have only watched the pilot.

Thats c:

Tricky Gaian

Uneducated Comments
Karbyne

Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces