• Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Kurojochu

tab "ϻ α ɢ ɩ ϲ xѡ σ ʀ ҡ ȿ" x
User Image

——★
                    xD
                    I don't know why people collect any of the event items. xD Most of them are just clothes or accessories and are poorly drawn usually. There are no cool leg / arm mods, or expressions. It would be nice if they were actually useful.
                    Enjoy it! xD
                    Oh my goodness, that sounds horrible. x_x Four hours of chemistry = nightmare. xD I usually like evening classes - you don't have to get up early just to go to school, which is nice. And that three hour gap in between gives you some time to relax and grab some food. Your Tuesdays and Thursdays sound pretty easy though; at least you have one easy class. c:

I know, that's fantastic. <3
                    How does it glitch out? I haven't spent enough time in it to notice anything, nor have I seen any announcements or alerts about potential fixes.
                    I know, right; its good to see. I love that they gave us another outfit slot. More would be awesome, but I'm glad they gave us at least one.

me either, See that's a great idea! I love leg, arm mods
It would make alot of people happy after all their crazy nonsense this year
* stare looks at the three little pig gold gens they release* emo
Someone needs to tell them that emotion_donotwant The 12 days of Christmas announcement reveled a leg bode but they aren't a pretty color they should have made it a nice green! gonk
Tell me about it sweatdrop I actually do like chemistry but after two hours of class my I start day dream xD It's pretty hard for me to stay focus for so long. I just home the class is interactive so I don't fall asleep and can focus more. That three hours will be the only time I have to eat that day since i will probably wake up late and not eat breakfast before I have to go to class sweatdrop
I am looking forward to the tues/thurs class It would be a nice break form my tough classes and I can improve on my drawing skills! haha I almost took a Spanish course instead but i think I'll leave that for later

For me when i tried to move items from the third page to the first page i kept getting error until i refreshed the page it stopped giving me errors only a minor glitch
I had hopped they give a whole page meaning 4 or at least allow us to buy the other three slots stare I just find it silly might as well have the full set you know?

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Edeis

In case some here reads this and hasn't seen the latest episode of OUAT xd

I'm all caught up with OUAT thanks to you!
I remember to watch this Sunday episode too!
Regina crying crying crying Why do they not allow her to have a happy ending WHY!!!! gonk gonk
I was so happy when bell pushed rumple out of the town, I knew he wasn't just going to take that easy, but it was great that Bell had the courage to do that to someone she loved so much! And hook is back to himself! yay! I can't not believe we have to wait so long for the next episode!!!

Kurojochu generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 664!

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Edeis

<333!
I really appreciate your words, you know. redface

I'm here, because my parents are here and we earn more money in the U.S.
They say they'll move back to Poland whenever I'm ready...

User Image

——★
                    Aw~ <33

What do they do? More money is always nice, but I'd prefer to be in my home country, if I were them, instead of here.
                    You should say you're ready right now. xD "Lets move back tomorow!"

Kurojochu generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 390!

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

BloodAngel95

Someone needs to tell them that emotion_donotwant The 12 days of Christmas announcement reveled a leg bode but they aren't a pretty color they should have made it a nice green! gonk
Tell me about it sweatdrop I actually do like chemistry but after two hours of class my I start day dream xD It's pretty hard for me to stay focus for so long. I just home the class is interactive so I don't fall asleep and can focus more. That three hours will be the only time I have to eat that day since i will probably wake up late and not eat breakfast before I have to go to class sweatdrop
I am looking forward to the tues/thurs class It would be a nice break form my tough classes and I can improve on my drawing skills! haha I almost took a Spanish course instead but i think I'll leave that for later

For me when i tried to move items from the third page to the first page i kept getting error until i refreshed the page it stopped giving me errors only a minor glitch
I had hopped they give a whole page meaning 4 or at least allow us to buy the other three slots stare I just find it silly might as well have the full set you know?

User Image

——★
                    Exactly! But I suppose freebie items can't be that nice... according to them. /:
                    I don't even know what to think about those three little pig things. I'm disgusted mostly, but at least they're not releasing those every other day like they used to.
                    Yeah well, even if we were to tell them that, I don't think they would listen. When do they ever properly listen?

xD Do you get a break during those two hours? I should hope so, it might help you refocus if you're given a few minutes of break time. Either that, or skip the break and get released from class early.
                    You need to make sure you eat! emotion_donotwant An empty stomach won't help you focus in class. xD
                    The drawing class sounds ten times better than taking Spanish. xD I would make that choice too. Are you required to take a language, is that why you considered Spanish?

Huh. That's weird. Do you know if its happened to anyone else?
                    I agree - I used to buy at least four at a time so I didn't have a lopsided page. The one lone slot is kinda dumb, but maybe they'll add some more soon and give you the option to buy them. I just hope they don't do something even stupider, like increase the price of a slot as a sort of shitty gold sink. It seems like the kind of stupid thing they would do, doesn't it? xD
Kurojochu
BloodAngel95

User Image

——★
                    Exactly! But I suppose freebie items can't be that nice... according to them. /:
                    I don't even know what to think about those three little pig things. I'm disgusted mostly, but at least they're not releasing those every other day like they used to.
                    Yeah well, even if we were to tell them that, I don't think they would listen. When do they ever properly listen?

xD Do you get a break during those two hours? I should hope so, it might help you refocus if you're given a few minutes of break time. Either that, or skip the break and get released from class early.
                    You need to make sure you eat! emotion_donotwant An empty stomach won't help you focus in class. xD
                    The drawing class sounds ten times better than taking Spanish. xD I would make that choice too. Are you required to take a language, is that why you considered Spanish?

I agree - I used to buy at least four at a time so I didn't have a lopsided page. The one lone slot is kinda dumb, but maybe they'll add some more soon and give you the option to buy them. I just hope they don't do something even stupider, like increase the price of a slot as a sort of shitty gold sink. It seems like the kind of stupid thing they would do, doesn't it? xD
Rordan is here? Oh noooo! Don't let him see what I've made. It's-- it's awful! I used TWO teaspoons of sugar instead of the one point nine six he told me to use! He's gonna yell at me again!

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
XMeowth1134X

Hello
hows it going?
sorry for late reply
was busy

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I am on again yeeyeyeye

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Edeis
Oh ok. No wonder! XD
How was your day today? smile

sorry for late reply
was busy XD

am good just chilling at home right
now you?

Edeis generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 329!

Muscular Shoujo

BloodAngel95

You're welcome!!! I'm so glad you caught up. biggrin
Yeah, the last episode was... a bit overwhelming for me actually! I didn't hate anything about it EXCEPT those gaudy costumes they had the Queens of Darkness wear. D:
SRSLY WHAT ARE THEY WEARING

Edeis generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 268!

Muscular Shoujo

Kurojochu

They own a few restaurants in NY. Not like a major chain or anything.
Haha. Yes! I've said it plenty of times, but they're just waiting for me to accumulate more money. XD;
I know I can't say this enough - I'm so glad you understand my position. smile
I don't meet a lot of Americans who understand or even agree with my views on this country.

Hunter

♛ I am the one and only BBSNZT

MORE CHEEPZ

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Kurojochu

User Image

——★

It's very sad, I am enjoying the rig for this months 3nodding They should have just lept with MC and once a month rigs
At least they didn't make the Christmas event around gold sweatdrop they made it around gofushion which actually is alot of fun

I'm not sure, depends on my professor, I think I would prefer having the break in between, then just going right through it to finish early. My sister will be picking me up, so i don't have to worry about taking the bus home at night
I will, at least something small
Yeah, I apparently they did not count the class i took in high school, so i have to retake it sweatdrop It would have not been hard since Spanish is supposed to be my second language but the drawing class is alot more fun

No I haven't talk to many people about the invo. But it hasn't happen again so i think they have fixed it.
haha yeah I wouldn't put it passed them xD My question is what are they waiting for to allow us to get the other three?

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Edeis
BloodAngel95

You're welcome!!! I'm so glad you caught up. biggrin
Yeah, the last episode was... a bit overwhelming for me actually! I didn't hate anything about it EXCEPT those gaudy costumes they had the Queens of Darkness wear. D:
SRSLY WHAT ARE THEY WEARING

lol well they had to look old REALLY OLD apparently rofl

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Edeis

They own a few restaurants in NY. Not like a major chain or anything.
Haha. Yes! I've said it plenty of times, but they're just waiting for me to accumulate more money. XD;
I know I can't say this enough - I'm so glad you understand my position. smile
I don't meet a lot of Americans who understand or even agree with my views on this country.

User Image

——★
                    Oh, nice! That city is a wonderful place for food. emotion_drool
                    Well, hurry up! xD Get some money so you can be free of this place! Be free from the land of the free - how ironic. xD
                    A lot of Americans are pretty ignorant, it seems. My mom used to scoff at me whenever I bashed this country, she said I should appreciate the good qualities of it and consider keeping my citizenship if I should decide to move overseas. From the way things are going here and my desperate desire to live in England for the rest of my life, I doubt I will end up doing as she suggests.

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

BloodAngel95

It's very sad, I am enjoying the rig for this months 3nodding They should have just lept with MC and once a month rigs
At least they didn't make the Christmas event around gold sweatdrop they made it around gofushion which actually is alot of fun

I'm not sure, depends on my professor, I think I would prefer having the break in between, then just going right through it to finish early. My sister will be picking me up, so i don't have to worry about taking the bus home at night
I will, at least something small
Yeah, I apparently they did not count the class i took in high school, so i have to retake it sweatdrop It would have not been hard since Spanish is supposed to be my second language but the drawing class is alot more fun

No I haven't talk to many people about the invo. But it hasn't happen again so i think they have fixed it.
haha yeah I wouldn't put it passed them xD My question is what are they waiting for to allow us to get the other three?

User Image

——★
                    Yeah they should have. I'm actually disappointed that the MCs aren't really cared about much anymore. Its all about the other cash shop items and the collectibles don't seem to be worth very much.
                    Oh good, I'm glad they didn't. I should probably check this event out, I've been pretty oblivious to it until now. xD I've been collecting the 12 days of Christmas items for whatever reason. x_x I'll probably stop if the next one is shitty like the first two have been. If I see one I like later on, I might buy it from someone if I'm that desperate. xD But that's unlikely.

The break would be nice for you, since you tend to lose focus. I'd rather just push straight through and get out of class early - its nice to get it over with.
                    Good!
                    That's stupid, I wonder why they didn't count it. Its a shame you have to waste time and money on something you've already done though, even if it was easy for you.

Good, I'm glad its fixed. That was a minor bug, but an annoying one nonetheless, I'm sure.
                    I have no idea why they're waiting. Seems kind of pointless to me. Stop teasing us with outfit slots, Gaia! emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff