Tipsy Genius

*head bangs into thread, ear buds in*

Silvanius's Queen

Naughty Wife

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Awwww, I didn't get to steal the thread's virginity...bummer. Oh well xD. Time to work on Nate's profile *^*.

Tipsy Genius

I will be working on Aaron's profile here in a bit. I may need help findings song link though, as I am under strict no video orders.

I think Aaron will rub Nate the wrong way, though. I do not see them as getting along.

Romantic Shapeshifter

lol that will make everything all the more fun smile
and i can help vid wise lovebut we desperately need more people im running out of friends to ask

Silvanius's Queen

Naughty Wife

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
A little sibling conflict/rivalry is always good xD. And I already had a feeling Nate was going to have a little bit of a tiff when everything becomes clear and he has another "ladder" tossed his way again....it'll be interesting. Perfect worlds cannot stay perfect forever >=3.

On a side note: ALMOST got the background around my character deleted entirely got my post layout's main pic....zomg I hate deleting backgrounds when they aren't all nice and one friggin color.

Tipsy Genius

I am not sure how much help I will be darlin, after all, at this point you are friends with the same people I am friends with. I can't even get others to join my own rp. Did you ask Joker?

Romantic Shapeshifter

yep joker doesnt do yaoi

Tipsy Genius

sorry love, I am not sure what to do...

Silvanius's Queen

Naughty Wife

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Well so far we have three bothers and two of the warriors? How many do you want to fill before we actually start posting? I ask because sometimes you get the people who are looking for a new thread and will see that there are active posts going on and want to join.

Btw: It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link What do you guys think? (It's just for the top of the post....and I am actually working on making it bigger now that I see how small it appears on a post xD.)

Tipsy Genius

LINK to where I am working on Aaron.

graphic is very pretty Nymph

Silvanius's Queen

Naughty Wife

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Oooh....new post to not stalk biggrin . I am getting anxious to see how the two brothers handle each other. Should be fun *^*.

Silvanius's Queen

Naughty Wife

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Wait...did the profile layout change again after I sent mine in o.o...? I see added things in yours after each section.

Tipsy Genius

I think Birdie changed it to make it simpler. I am using the original. I thought it was the same, and now I am too lazy to change it.

Romantic Shapeshifter

yes birdie did change it. no worries nymphy.... princessa i linked both those threads to us so we shall see if they join. thanks for those too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff