Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Cultist

I've swapped alcoholic beverages, coffee and energy drinks for tea, I can't stomach candy and chocolate as much as I used to, I go to bed early and wake up early, I prefer nights in instead of nights out.
I think I'm growing up and it's truly saddening...
cat_emo

Interesting Explorer

*Gives tissue*
Drink some aqua

Aged Gaian

WELCOME TO LIFE

Shade

So...you stopped being addicted to poison, start to realize you need some variety in tastes, and are responsible now.

Celebrate that you're still young but maturing.

Greedy Genius

10,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Well I would like point out you are Australian (I think) therefore you need to drink some venom to get you up to snuff

OG Cultist

Azavezel
So...you stopped being addicted to poison, start to realize you need some variety in tastes, and are responsible now.

Not really, I've always had a healthy diet and balance between them all.
I'm just realising now that I enjoy the more "alone" things to do now that I'm getting older.

A Snack

ive been like that since i was 14 tho
cry
well aside from the alcohol i still drink that pretty often

OG Cultist

Scrap Metal 2.0
Well I would like point out you are Australian (I think) therefore you need to drink some venom to get you up to snuff

What's snuff...?

Shade

Skojigt
Azavezel

I'm just realising now that I enjoy the more "alone" things to do now that I'm getting older.

Ah. Well, either way, it's good. Some time alone can give some good self-reflection on a lot of things, and give you insight you wouldn't normally get caught in the heat of things.

OG Cultist

Azavezel
Skojigt
Azavezel

Ah. Well, either way, it's good. Some time alone can give some good self-reflection on a lot of things, and give you insight you wouldn't normally get caught in the heat of things.

SOME time alone is fine but I'm enjoying it all the time.
As I said, I've always had a healthy balance in my life, now I think my body wants chill time but my mind is like, "NO, YOU SHOULD GET OUT MORE" and stuff like that...

Liberal Capitalist

you just described me but instead I have to go to bed early so I can wake up late, and Ive replaced all liquid drinks for Gatorade because thats all my stomach can tolerate.

/hands you your pike and hat

we are adults now

Shade

Skojigt
Azavezel
Skojigt
Azavezel

SOME time alone is fine but I'm enjoying it all the time.
As I said, I've always had a healthy balance in my life, now I think my body wants chill time but my mind is like, "NO, YOU SHOULD GET OUT MORE" and stuff like that...

Just gotta make sure you don't overdo it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff