Welcome to Gaia! ::

still learning but i found all these great freebies <3
also my name i like cupcakes cause there sweet but i ain't little maybe i should change it to big lol
i thought little was more cute <3 i joined yesterday but i am figuring things out already. going to work on a wishlist and tektek soon although i wont be getting my trading pass until the day after tomorrow wink oh i forgot to tell you my real name xD
its star well my nickname i wont use my real name unless i get to know you well enough.
also i am 22 and enjoy alcohol from time to time, how ever i don't smoke and i have asthma.
also i am taken by the most wonderful man <3

that is all

Benevolent Fatcat

13,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
sweet_littel_cupcake
also my name i like cupcakes cause there sweet but i ain't little maybe i should change it to big lol
i thought little was more cute <3 i joined yesterday but i am figuring things out already. going to work on a wishlist and tektek soon although i wont be getting my trading pass until the day after tomorrow wink oh i forgot to tell you my real name xD
its star well my nickname i wont use my real name unless i get to know you well enough.
also i am 22 and enjoy alcohol from time to time, how ever i don't smoke and i have asthma.

that is all

Welcome to Gaia Online, love! heart

I don't have a sweet tooth but I do bake cupcakes for my little brothers.
I don't smoke as well, being a nurse, I get pretty prickly with smokers.
Gaia is pretty easy. If you need help just PM me 3nodding

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
Welcome to Gaia

Friendly Citizen

10,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Welcome to Gaia!

Kawaii Lunatic

Hello! Welcome to Gaia! yum_cupcake

Fashionable Citizen

15,265 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
sweet_littel_cupcake

that is all

Welcome to gaia

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Lonely Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
sweet_littel_cupcake

that is all

Awwwwww your cute.

Devoted Receiver

sweet_littel_cupcake

that is all

Welcome to gaia xoxo
wonderful bio btw

Super Noob

9,550 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
sweet_littel_cupcake

that is all
Welcome

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hi,welcome to gaia xp

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
sweet_littel_cupcake

that is all

Well you like, what I am a lady of wink lol
Lady Phosphene
sweet_littel_cupcake

that is all

Welcome to Gaia Online, love! heart

I don't have a sweet tooth but I do bake cupcakes for my little brothers.
I don't smoke as well, being a nurse, I get pretty prickly with smokers.
Gaia is pretty easy. If you need help just PM me 3nodding
you have a nice avi n.n i don't eat cupcakes all the time xD i actually haven't had any in about 3 months

Benevolent Fatcat

13,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
sweet_littel_cupcake
you have a nice avi n.n i don't eat cupcakes all the time xD i actually haven't had any in about 3 months

Aww, thank you dear! Hope you're enjoying Gaia. heart

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas