Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello fellow gaians. I am Tammy Lyn, or just Tammy if you like.

The background for the username of this avatar is that is named after my real life pet bunny Tammy, she sadly past away today. I woke up, checked on her,gave her the favorite bunny yogurt treat she loves and left to a activity I had today, I came home happy and went to check on her... gone from this world. She made my days and nights, She was my baby and she was just gone, but I'm happy the last thing I did with her was today and just a few hours ago not days ago.

She's in heaven now with her brother Danny, he died about a few months ago, he was just like a year old, saved him from being eaten by a pet snake of someone my cousin knew. He was sweet, I'm happy their both together now keeping each other company, even if it's not with me.

I'm easy going, love to make friends, Love animals, manga, anime, music, movies, riding my bicycle. I will try something out first before saying it's not for me. Don't be afraid to comment my profile or start a conversation with me.
Hey welcome you can add me if you want to talk or want a new freind

Jimilar Jeff's Bestie

Anxious Player

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Tammy Lyn

The background for the username of this avatar is that is named after my real life pet bunny Tammy, she sadly past away today. I woke up, checked on her,gave her the favorite bunny yogurt treat she loves and left to a activity I had today, I came home happy and went to check on her... gone from this world. She made my days and nights, She was my baby and she was just gone, but I'm happy the last thing I did with her was today and just a few hours ago not days ago.

She's in heaven now with her brother Danny, he died about a few months ago, he was just like a year old, saved him from being eaten by a pet snake of someone my cousin knew. He was sweet, I'm happy their both together now keeping each other company, even if it's not with me.

I'm easy going, love to make friends, Love animals, manga, anime, music, movies, riding my bicycle. I will try something out first before saying it's not for me. Don't be afraid to comment my profile or start a conversation with me.

Hi smile Welcome to gaia.

Dedicated Newb

14,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Tammy Lyn

"Welcome to gaia!" whee

Shirtless Noob

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Welcome wink

Benevolent Fatcat

13,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
Tammy Lyn

Oh dear, I'm so sorry for your pet bunnies. Tammy is lovely name. I'm sure you'll find lots of good friends here on Gaia. I suggest you earn gold as much as you can. Welcome to Gaia heart

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia...

Lonely Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
Awwww crying
Welcome to Gaia.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Tammy Lyn

welcome to gaia razz

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hi,welcome to gaia xd
Lady Phosphene

Oh dear, I'm so sorry for your pet bunnies. Tammy is lovely name. I'm sure you'll find lots of good friends here on Gaia. I suggest you earn gold as much as you can. Welcome to Gaia heart

Thank you, I think your the only one that actually read this. It's been a rough week without her but its getting better. Thank you I will, I want to buy a white bunny pet here and any bunny related items I can to keep it to her mostly. Cute avatar by the way =3
mars_the_satanic
Awwww crying
I know, it's been a rough week but it's getting better, she's in a better place now.

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online,Tammy-san. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff