Welcome to Gaia! ::

f i s s u used Dagger Strike against Serandi...It hit for 9 points of damage!
Zihark Faroda used Dagger Strike against tunachoco...It hit for 8 points of damage!

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
LunaInverse used Healing Strike against Eaneva...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Beloved Bookworm

The Endless Dreamer used Restoring Panacea against Serandi...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Serandi was healed for 41 points of damage.

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
LunaInverse used Healing Strike against Eaneva...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Eaneva was healed for 33 points of damage.
JamesTiberiusKirk used Decay Strike against f i s s u...It missed and f i s s u counterattacked for 16 points of damage!
Zihark Faroda used Dagger Strike against tunachoco...It missed and tunachoco counterattacked for 8 points of damage!

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
LunaInverse used Healing Strike against Eaneva...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Dstdnt used Hacking Slash against Ceraisi...It missed and Ceraisi counterattacked for 10 points of damage!
Zihark Faroda used Dagger Strike against tunachoco...CRITICAL HIT! tunachoco took 15 points of damage.

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
LunaInverse used Healing Strike against Eaneva...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Eaneva was healed for 30 points of damage.
JamesTiberiusKirk used Mend against JamesTiberiusKirk...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
LunaInverse used Healing Strike against Zihark Faroda...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff