Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

Yep I'm doing it again. I'm here at an event giving out art. Attack if you want just post you want art and I will draw those that request it. If you want a better chance at getting art because I'm only picking a few go to my joint free thread with my friend Bubbles! We are both drawing people there and everyone is getting at least one piece of art from there. So please stop by over there. Okay have fun attacking I will have links bellow. Along with the pick up list.

Just a quick note. If you want art you have to ask for it or say something about wanting it. Just posting emotes or attacking will not get you art. I am doing art for anyone who wants it so please just post bellow and this means I draw both Team Jack and Team Easter Bunny. Just ask.

Another note I draw them in the order saved. So when I get a bunch of requests I save the ones I'm drawing and draw in alphabetical order. Posting order doesn't mean much.

Links:
Samples
Joint free shop

Pick Ups:
Schnitten
EvaHalewood
aram osiris
Kissing Frogs
Le Ninja
Lollipop Kittie
LunaMarii

Wip
Finished
Waiting

Beloved Genius

emotion_bigheart

Beloved Genius

Tipsy Cleric

I'll take some art, if you fancy!

Rainbow Explorer

emotion_hug

Beloved Genius

Schnitten
I'm currently sketching you.

Beloved Genius

Schnitten
The wip is up if you want to look at it.

Beloved Genius

Schnitten
Your WIP has been updated.

Beloved Genius

Schnitten
Your art if finally finished.
Divinita__xx used Enchanting Alchemy against agent stalker bear...CRITICAL HIT! agent stalker bear took 74 points of damage.

Tipsy Cleric

Fields Of Art Mule
Schnitten
Thank you so much! It's adorable!
Divinita__xx used Healing Aura against Divinita__xx...It was successful and healed 32 points of damage.

Beloved Genius

Fields Of Art Mule used Coup de grace against Divinita__xx...It missed and Divinita__xx counterattacked for 32 points of damage!

Beloved Genius

Schnitten
Fields Of Art Mule
Schnitten
Thank you so much! It's adorable!
Your welcome.

Beloved Genius

Fields Of Art Mule used Coup de grace against Divinita__xx...It missed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff