Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Sharacia used Mend against Sharacia...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Sharacia was healed for 34 points of damage.

Beloved Knight

Mon Petit Chevreuil used Healing Strike against Mon Petit Chevreuil...It was successful and healed 16 points of damage.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Sharacia used Mend against Sharacia...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Sharacia used Mend against Sharacia...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.

APHCupcake's Wife

Romantic Lover

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Iggy_Teh_British_Empire69 used Arcane Storm against Sharacia...It missed and Sharacia counterattacked for 45 points of damage!

CyRen2607's Waifu

Hot Wife

30,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
Nautical Fox used Mend against FelineOddity...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Fatcat

tarobuns used Mend against Iggy_Teh_British_Empire69...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Beloved Knight

Mon Petit Chevreuil used Unlimited Blade Works against Iggy_Teh_British_Empire69...CRITICAL HIT! Iggy_Teh_British_Empire69 took 104 points of damage.

Beloved Knight

Mon Petit Chevreuil used Unlimited Blade Works against tarobuns...It hit for 78 points of damage!

CyRen2607's Waifu

Hot Wife

30,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
Nautical Fox used Mend against Iggy_Teh_British_Empire69...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Fatcat

tarobuns used Mend against Iggy_Teh_British_Empire69...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Iggy_Teh_British_Empire69 was healed for 32 points of damage.

APHCupcake's Wife

Romantic Lover

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Iggy_Teh_British_Empire69 used Arcane Storm against Sharacia...It hit for 45 points of damage!

Fatcat

tarobuns used Vitalizing Wave against tarobuns...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! tarobuns was healed for 55 points of damage.

Blessed Survivor

21,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The Handsome Mr-X
Butterfly on my Shoulder
The Handsome Mr-X
Butterfly on my Shoulder
The Handsome Mr-X
Butterfly on my Shoulder

Hi there! biggrin

Hanging in there?

Yes and you? Just getting tired of this event....

Yeah, i'm trying to get the shield, along with anything else they have to offer.

Ha ha, I hope you get at it though.
I didn't ever think i'd hear someone say that.

I'm working on the Healing Achievement, but it is taking forever. Only get 2 exp and takes 10 energy for each one. Not fun. gonk

I believe in you!
And i'm not just saying that because I got it, and energy cost is 5.... yeah
>:0
Fight!

Put on your grinding music, and climb that up-hill slope!

Thanks! Energy cost is 10 on level 4 wish I would have worked on it first......

Fatcat

tarobuns used Mend against tarobuns...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! tarobuns was healed for 27 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff