Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Robotic Ari-Star used Coup de grace against l33td4rkchii...It hit for 48 points of damage!

Unbeatable Noob

10,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
-xcottoncandayx- used Mystic Wand against Phantom_Captain...It hit for 16 points of damage!

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Lynx Saint Keiya used Healing Aura against l33td4rkchii...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! l33td4rkchii was healed for 42 points of damage.

Tenan Hanryu's Prince

Wow if I was ever under the false idea that it's not totally rigged to EB, I'd've lost it now for certain. Been playing this mule for maybe fifteen minutes and I've already basically leveled. It took me all day on my Jack-sided main.

Tenan Hanryu's Prince

Daeromen used Mend against Daeromen...It was successful and healed 16 points of damage.

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Lynx Saint Keiya used Enchanting Alchemy against Robotic Ari-Star...It hit for 30 points of damage!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ollie Brooks used Healing Aura against Rosewynne...It was successful and healed 30 points of damage.

Tenan Hanryu's Prince

And there goes the level. K-bam.
White_Black_Rainbows used Coup de grace against ConceitedAlexa...It missed!

Pal

cycy1234 used Mystic Wand against Robotic Ari-Star...It hit for 15 points of damage!

Wealthy Millionaire

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mr Amazed used Unlimited Blade Works against ConceitedAlexa...It hit for 90 points of damage!

Seasonal Carpenter

ismexi_teacher used Coup de grace against Robotic Ari-Star...It hit for 32 points of damage!

Shadowy Wolf

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
dark r0ar used Coup de grace against ButtMuffin...It hit for 96 points of damage!

darkiscool3's Partner

Savage Shapeshifter

Nari Rebel used Dagger Strike against BoneCastie...It hit for 10 points of damage!

Tenan Hanryu's Prince

Daeromen used Mend against Sturdie...It was successful and healed 18 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff