Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Businessman

Patrick Jiuliani used Dagger Strike against Miku the Rockstar Goddess...It missed and Miku the Rockstar Goddess counterattacked for 8 points of damage!

Ruthless Businessman

Patrick Jiuliani used Dagger Strike against Miku the Rockstar Goddess...CRITICAL HIT! Miku the Rockstar Goddess took 16 points of damage.

Ruthless Businessman

Patrick Jiuliani used Dagger Strike against Miku the Rockstar Goddess...It missed!

Sarcastic Wildcat

23,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
omelij used Coup de grace against I-Natsumio-I...CRITICAL HIT! I-Natsumio-I took 58 points of damage.

Ruthless Businessman

Patrick Jiuliani used Dagger Strike against Miku the Rockstar Goddess...It hit for 8 points of damage!

Ruthless Businessman

Patrick Jiuliani used Dagger Strike against Miku the Rockstar Goddess...It missed and Miku the Rockstar Goddess counterattacked for 8 points of damage!

Ruthless Businessman

Patrick Jiuliani used Dagger Strike against Miku the Rockstar Goddess...It hit for 8 points of damage!

Melodious Phantom

15,950 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Team Carl 200
Soleil Imminente used Vitalizing Wave against bethany0426...It was successful and healed 33 points of damage.

Ruthless Businessman

Patrick Jiuliani used Dagger Strike against Miku the Rockstar Goddess...CRITICAL HIT! Miku the Rockstar Goddess took 12 points of damage.

Feral Citizen

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
BOOMerfquake used Hacking Slash against The G0ldfish...It missed!

Melodious Phantom

15,950 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Team Carl 200
Soleil Imminente used Mend against Patrick Jiuliani...It was successful and healed 18 points of damage.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
II CuriousAngel II used Mystic Wand against A Happy Day...It hit for 70 points of damage!

Fluffy Powerhouse

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Pikaleehoneydew used Coup de grace against Toast Queen Mouse...It hit for 42 points of damage!

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kitsunegirl93 used Decay Strike against Toast Queen Mouse...CRITICAL HIT! Toast Queen Mouse took 16 points of damage.

Angelic Fairy

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
x-Winters-Night-x used Midnight Shadow against Miku the Rockstar Goddess...CRITICAL HIT! Miku the Rockstar Goddess took 27 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff