6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Pyotr Krolik
adymackenzie
No. It is not dancing, white people.

dancing isn't all about being as sexual as possible, black people

White person, where in this sentence does it say that it's all about sexual movements?
There's a cute assumption on your part.

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Pyotr Krolik
adymackenzie

clearly, it's not only black people; that's if you want to go there, lol.

the last two were asians. I guess they got too explicit lmfao

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
adymackenzie
valalu
Eh, if twerking made it up the high ranks then moshing should definitely be up there lol
In all seriousness, I'd say yes on this one.
I can see how some people would be offended by having that next to, say, ballet, but like my example; it's moving your body to music in certain ways, and that's my personal criteria to dancing. Whatever you're shaking, whatever you're shaking to. That's dancing for me. emotion_bigheart

I don't even have to explain why that's actually dancing..

and this isn't

it's about as classy

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Pyotr Krolik
adymackenzie
Pyotr Krolik
adymackenzie

clearly, it's not only black people; that's if you want to go there, lol.

the last two were asians. I guess they got too explicit lmfao

right because people of other races definitely can't ever do black dances
okay great point?[/quote

First off, Iggy Azaelia created twerking and she's a white australian.
so your argument is invalid.

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Pyotr Krolik
adymackenzie
Pyotr Krolik
adymackenzie

White person, where in this sentence does it say that it's all about sexual movements?
There's a cute assumption on your part.

it doesn't pertain to your sentence genius

Then you shouldn't have responded. Obviously you were looking for a fight; go get your a*****e licked or something, and step off.

Green Smoker

I TimeKiller I
Kiba Shinzu
I always thought 'Moshing' was this really violent up and down motions people did at dubstep concerts (if those are things).
I've heard stories about how bad people can be hurt during those things. One of my friends got tripped during one, and everybody just sort of stomped up and down on his ribcage. He was in the hospital for a month.

So I really don't know what they are, but I still think they sound violent.

From the definitions I found it's described as a violent and dangerous way of dancing. The links at the top go more into detail about it. I guess it's also commonly known as slam dancing.

As someone who frequently goes to concerts where people mosh, myself included, I cringed hard when I read this.

Moshing is different than slam-dancing, at least to me. I was at a concert just the other night and we were making fun of the slam-dancing metal-bros everywhere. It's just... different.

Dedicated Loiterer

People think it's violent because they don't understand it. Then angsty little teens go an start fights in the pit, and it does become that violent because the little s**t decided he wanted to start a fight.
Back when moshing was actually dancing. It was rough, yeah, but if someone got knocked down, you ******** picked him up like a decent human being. If someone got hurt, then you got their a** out of there and helped patch them up. There was a sense of brotherhood about it.
But that was before rockers were angsty little shits, complaining about "music today" and crying over their Led Zeppelin vinyls they bought last week.

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Girl With The Windex Eyes
I was at a concert the other day and people were moshing. I believe it to be a form of dance. They all are moshing to the music and are making movements towards the music. So yes, I see it as a form of dancing.

^ This.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Call me old fashioned, but erratically swinging your limbs and throwing yourself onto complete strangers to the sound of incoherent screaming and guitars isn't exactly what I would define as dancing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff