Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

@Mage: Well, those all sound like productive options! Good luck *has been working on rp replies today; seven down, three to go heart And then 36 bios to type up...

@Yuki: Your pets must be being a bad online influence; Brand has never done this before today, but today...he's a determined fellow!

Profitable Prophet

praise the higher powers I HAVE BORROWED A LAPTOP AND HAVE NET ACCESS!!

haven't been able to say that in almost a year

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

Welcome back, summed xD!

Btw ouo! Love the twins on your sig =D

Profitable Prophet

ATh e a r t
Welcome back, summed xD!

Btw ouo! Love the twins on your sig =D

Thank you!
i cant wait to start Rp-ing them i have a plot in mind i just have type it out. since ya know people cant read my mind lol silly people.

Antagonistic Strategist

*waves at everyone*

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

@Caj:: Seems so! It's quite funny how they all work together for this one cause though, because they barely get along most days xD. My pig knocks over the hamper, and then he, my one cat, and my dog all grab the clothes and run around like they're playing a game. Meanwhile my other cat just stares and silently judges them from afar.

Healing Prophet

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
OOCBasketRayleigh: *wriggles*

crying This is a long class. 7 weeks to go.....

Phail Ninja's Husband

Tiny Wolf

Profitable Prophet

-MoomoolatteCha-
-flops-

Hey moo!

Profitable Prophet

Cleaning out my RP's that died . . . .SO MANY CASUALTIES!!!

this could take awhile

Altruistic Mystic

I hate when rps die. Sadly I'm usually the reason they do. I get discombobulated when things don't end up going the way I expected and then don't know what to write.

Hmmm I can't decide whether or not to do a face painting tent at the 4th of july thing at the local park.

Fandom Supporter

I don't even want to clear out my dead RPs. xDD

-Wants more RP- ;~;

Profitable Prophet

Master Wild Mage
I hate when rps die. Sadly I'm usually the reason they do. I get discombobulated when things don't end up going the way I expected and then don't know what to write.

Hmmm I can't decide whether or not to do a face painting tent at the 4th of july thing at the local park.

yea its pretty much always my fault :/ but hey now all ive got is time for Rp's from 10am-5pm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff