Whose team would you rather be on?

Iron Man 0.54133333333333 54.1% [ 203 ]
Captain America 0.45866666666667 45.9% [ 172 ]
Total Votes:[ 375 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 59 60 61 >

Seeker

The Bijoux
-Brotatoes-
Awe man, I'm so glad I found this thread. I love the Marvel cinematic universe so much. Finally some people with some common interests. whee

I'm glad you found us! 4laugh

Me too! ^-^ So, what's your favorite Marvel movie? :3
-Brotatoes-
The Bijoux
-Brotatoes-
Awe man, I'm so glad I found this thread. I love the Marvel cinematic universe so much. Finally some people with some common interests. whee

That's a hard one, but I think for me it's Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm really looking forward to Doctor Strange! How about you?

Seeker

The Bijoux
-Brotatoes-
The Bijoux
-Brotatoes-

That's a hard one, but I think for me it's Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm really looking forward to Doctor Strange! How about you?

Aww, I love Guardians too. But I think my favorite has to be Avengers: Age of Ultron.
I'll have to do with not watching Doctor Strange. Dark magic is not my thing. sweatdrop
So juiced for Civil War, though. Even just the trailer. ;-;
I just finished watching Jessica Jones, and it was sooooo good! mrgreen

Dapper Duck

The Bijoux
I just finished watching Jessica Jones, and it was sooooo good! mrgreen

I just finished episode 10!

I am sad that my shark waifu has crested the morality horizon into Actually The Worst. I liked her as a morally ambiguous trainwreck. : (

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I have 2 episodes left. Wasn't expecting it to be like it is.

Dapper Duck

Twizted Child Eve

What were you expecting? Personally I was hoping for more case-focussed noir, but I don't mind what we got.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Robotspierre
Twizted Child Eve

What were you expecting? Personally I was hoping for more case-focussed noir, but I don't mind what we got.
I guess more story and more investigating. I wasn't expecting that much violence, I guess. I don't usually like to watch stuff like that. Oh well. I'll finish watching Monday probably.

And I wasn't expecting her to cry so much and say "s**t" as much as she does... Not that I mind swearing. It just gets old. And the story is kind of slow. She could have killed him so many times.

Dapper Duck

Twizted Child Eve
Robotspierre
Twizted Child Eve

I guess more story and more investigating. I wasn't expecting that much violence, I guess. I don't usually like to watch stuff like that. Oh well. I'll finish watching Monday probably.

And I wasn't expecting her to cry so much and say "s**t" as much as she does... Not that I mind swearing. It just gets old. And the story is kind of slow. She could have killed him so many times.

Haha I have to say I didn't even notice her swearing... but it seems in character to me. Jess is emphatically NOT a SFW human being. Plus, she's a hard-boiled detective and all! Comes with the job description.

I thought about that too... but I don't think she actually WANTS to kill Kilgrave. And not just for Hope's sake either, although she uses that as an excuse. She wants people to know who Kilgrave was and what he did to her and that it wasn't her fault, and none of that can happen if he's dead; it would just go back to how it was before he came back, where no one will believe her because there's no evidence of Kilgrave's abilities except her word.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Robotspierre
Twizted Child Eve
Robotspierre
Twizted Child Eve

Haha I have to say I didn't even notice her swearing... but it seems in character to me. Jess is emphatically NOT a SFW human being. Plus, she's a hard-boiled detective and all! Comes with the job description.

I thought about that too... but I don't think she actually WANTS to kill Kilgrave. And not just for Hope's sake either, although she uses that as an excuse. She wants people to know who Kilgrave was and what he did to her and that it wasn't her fault, and none of that can happen if he's dead; it would just go back to how it was before he came back, where no one will believe her because there's no evidence of Kilgrave's abilities except her word.

Yeah. True.
I just finished watching. And she didn't even get to accomplish that in the end (wanting people to know about him and what he did to her and others). I didn't really like the ending much. It just seemed like something she could have easily done before to kill him. And what's with her neighbor staying to answer her phone calls?
The trailer for Captain America: Civil War has been released! 4laugh

They have also released a new poster!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And two character posters!

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I can't wait for Civil War. I'm so excited. eek Holy crap. Bucky. <3

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Oooh. A bit of a packed trailer.

So the registration act is from the Sokovia Accords rather than a supervillain blowing himself up, taking out the New Warriors and a busload of children. No complaints here. It ties Cap's movie into Age of Ultron and it does seem like it's going to be his movie rather than a third Avengers' movie.

Having said that, it looks like that the origin is not the only point of departure. So it looks like it won't be possible to compare the comic books and the movie.

I realize that more trailers are forthcoming, so I'll be on the lookout for the Hulk or Thor. Will the heavy hitters be in play?

Spoopy Bun

8,600 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bold Glow 150
Civil War! I'm not going to lie, some of my hype died down til this trailer.

That Cap & Bucky vs Tony sequence was just woooow. <3 Cannot wait for this.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Urd Tanzanite
Oooh. A bit of a packed trailer.

So the registration act is from the Sokovia Accords rather than a supervillain blowing himself up, taking out the New Warriors and a busload of children. No complaints here. It ties Cap's movie into Age of Ultron and it does seem like it's going to be his movie rather than a third Avengers' movie.

Having said that, it looks like that the origin is not the only point of departure. So it looks like it won't be possible to compare the comic books and the movie.

I realize that more trailers are forthcoming, so I'll be on the lookout for the Hulk or Thor. Will the heavy hitters be in play?
They've already announced that neither Hulk or Thor will be in the movie. Neither will the wasp.
It has been said the movie isn't following the comic story arc.
I am still looking forward to it a lot. I loved the trailer. I can't wait to see the movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff