• Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kitsuna Okami
chirpysmom
Hello!

Heya! ^_^

How are you?
And would you mind me making more than two requests?

Sparkling Mage

Kitsuna Okami
The Valkyrie Ryu
Kitsuna Okami
The Valkyrie Ryu
Username: The Valkyrie Ryu
What you want drawn: choose
Details: fullbody. maybe colored?
How much would you pay?: 700k

Colored digitally? Or coloring pencils? Watercolors?
digital please ^^
actually if it's possible I'd love both a lineart version and a digitally colored version of your art as your lineart is quite spectacular~

Spectacular? Well thanks for the compliment xD
As for the digital coloring, just as a warning, it might take a while since I'm not always on the comp.
that's fine ^^ I sent trade
just be sure to give me the lineart when it's done C:

Bum Bear's Kouhai

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
chirpysmom
Kitsuna Okami
chirpysmom
Hello!

Heya! ^_^

How are you?
And would you mind me making more than two requests?

I'm good, just came back from a big history exam, I can finally draw ^^
How are you?
I really don't mind at all, people can order as much as they like smile

Bum Bear's Kouhai

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Bum Bear's Kouhai

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dapper Swapper

9,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kitsuna Okami
Hello

Username: Insane Grace
What you want drawn:
User Image
Details: Just not chibi, prefer full body or waist up. Watercolour if possible?
How much would you pay?: 800k

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
Username: SoulfulMoon
What you want drawn: Maybe a couple of my OC Rose and my fiance's OC Veles?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rose, Couple
Details: A semi-important detail I should note is that Rose is actually a boy, a trap if you would, however he does just look like a small girl with no chest so it may seem somewhat irrevelant but nonetheless something I warn people of since that means they are both boys. Also, Personality shenanigans:
As a 'princess' he can be somewhat haughty at times, he's not the great selfless princess who'd give the dress off his back to someone more need, nor the type to give a bunch of money to random people for good will or charity. He can be rather selfish as any teenager could and most likely would be in his very spoiled position, however, he does have proper manners when deemed necessary such as diplomatic situations and the like and he doesn't necessarily go out of his way to be rude or unpleasant. He's also easily flustered.
Also an important note is the fact age wise he is about sixteen and build wise, he's thin and rather frail as well as being rather short for the average male at 5'4" without much sign of growing.

Veles is rather full of himself and a smug sort of individual but is undoubtedly in love with the fair 'princess' being not the least bit bothered upon finding out she was a he. He is also stubborn and truly believes absolutely anyone would fall for his charms however he fully devotes himself to rose and is always fulfilling her demands from simple to the most ridiculous. Veles is also significantly older, being middle-aged compared to the young princess, and is most certainly taller as such.

Also, If I could choose the style specifically I'd rather a full body or knee-up/waist-up depending on what you do and/or feel like doing. Coloring is not required but if you'd feel like doing it then I wouldn't say no. ouo
How much would you pay?: 500k

Sparkling Mage

cancelling since i haven't heard any updates from you at all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out