make the side bars smaller 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
option to change your background 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
nothing - opt out option 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Other improvement suggestion - comment? 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Nothing - I like it 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Akuma-Yagi's Waifu

I HATE this center alignment
It gives me a headache because of how cramped everything looks :c I liked the left alignment better so I'd like it if I had an opt out option or something...
If being on the site for a mere 30 seconds is enough to give me a headache I don't see me coming back here often, if at all =/

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500
What about an option for "I like it"? I'm not having issues with the website, not really getting any glitches. I think the website now looks better. An opt out option might be the best option, but I'd be really disappointed if they change it back.

Akuma-Yagi's Waifu

Azra Reyne
What about an option for "I like it"? I'm not having issues with the website, not really getting any glitches. I think the website now looks better. An opt out option might be the best option, but I'd be really disappointed if they change it back.

If you like it that's fine to, I was mostly just putting that poll there as a couple ideas I had thought of for those that don't like the new layout.

Toothsome Treasure

My two biggest issues are the eye strain related to the switching between formats and the shrinkage from the centered site. Seriously, going from such different backgrounds constantly is painful on the eyes. And I have to zoom in to read the subscribed threads page. So going from zoomed in to read to blown up when I go to a new page is even worse. The way this was implemented might seem a compromise, but it's just....painful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff