Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMG Dragon's Husband

Invisible Gaian

People are losing respect for me because I'm in the Gaia Online Illuminati? Seriously? I cannot advocate for the behalf of the guild nor am I going to take blame for what others are saying/doing. It's wrong of people to slander someone out of affiliation. If you wish to get technical about pointing fingers it was really the CB, as a whole, that stirred up this commotion. I've gotten NUMEROUS complaints from fellow Gaians who once respected me or held me in high regard because I'm with that guild I'm a different person? That I should be spited or blamed on for the actions of others? I've tried my best to be the nicest person I can to you people and over this trivial thing I'm being put through slander? Inexcusable. Yeah, I am miffed on how poorly some people are behaving right now; hell, I even lost what I had hoped to be a good friend. I'm proudly part of a guild that honestly doesn't do anything different than what goes on in the CB: posts fruitless topics. So if you have a dead serious issue with me for being a part of a guild then you can happily put me on ignore if it'll ease your soul. I am ashamed in some of the people right now. My name should not be dragged through the dirt and I will not stand to have it be done so over this.

Tl;dr: Have an issue with me being in the illuminati? You can put me on ignore; I will not stand for this blasphemy.
I really dont know you.
And Idc of a guild
If you are one it, good.
If you are not on it, good.

I just love your avis <3

Invisible Noob

My misery seeping

I don't think you know what illuminati is

through my delivery

Angielaa's King

Professional Humorist

Use that secret move on them!

Nine-tailed Fox

If they feel that way then they are not important
What the f does it matter?
it makes u look like a tool

Witty Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
I leave for a couple hours to watch Halloewen and My Bloody Valentine and come back to an explosion about the Gaia Illuminati (which I really do not know what they're about, btw) and I don't know what's going on mad

Cute Master

I didn't even know there was a guild like that lol
        but then again, I don't really care.
        I like you ^^

Kawaii Bachelorette

Laambs
If they feel that way then they are not important

OMG Dragon's Husband

Invisible Gaian

Yukiko Kaburagi
I really dont know you.
And Idc of a guild
If you are one it, good.
If you are not on it, good.

I just love your avis <3
Thank-you for the wonderful compliment. heart

Perfect Hellraiser

CB never changes. lol
people hate what they don't understand

Invisible Phantom

Meh, you're a ******** sweetheart and I wouldn't care if you were in the I <3 rainbows and unicorns club. Really, what difference does it make? Lmao

Anxious Consumer

just let it go, do you
******** everyone else
its the internet
majority of the people that are butthurt because they didn't get invited

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items