Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~- Grey Fox -~
--Kiri Hikari--

Couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute...
Couldn't bear another day without you in it...
All of the joy I had known for my life...
Was stripped away the minute that you died...

Kiri all but ignored the commotion below, having merely paced on the roof while he waited for Batman to show up. When the Bat did show, the commotion was practically forgotten. A light smile quirked his features as he said, "I mean no games, nor to waste your time. I just needed a way to get your attention." With that said he held up the artifact and lightly tossed it toward the Bat, saying, "You can give that back to the museum and tell them they should tweak the security a bit." He then tapped his visor and a small flash drive popped out of the side.

He removed it and said, "I came across someone I consider to be extremely dangerous, a speedster named Paradox. He's entered an alliance with a Yellow Lantern named Serath. This drive has what data I could gather on them. I felt that if anyone could make good use of the information, it would be you." This time he held out the drive instead of tossing it. His expression was one of complete honesty, as he had nothing to gain by lying about the two he'd encountered. He'd turned down the alliance, but he couldn't exactly just forget about it either. He then added, "I don't normally get involved in the major incidents, I've kept on the edge for my own reasons, but... if you don't have an issue with me helping out, I'd like to do something. After seeing Paradox... I can't just walk away to have someone else deal with him." As much as Paradox bothered him, he couldn't just hand off the information and watch from the sidelines. Oddly enough, meeting Serath was what made him realize that. Kiri was tired of people like Serath just running amok. He'd tried helping before, but always in small ways. Now he wanted to do something more, if he could.

To have you in my life was all I ever wanted...
But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted...
Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted...
No way in hell that I can ever comprehend this...

OOC: Slight edit made.
Mood: calm. wary.
Primary thought: 'What will he say?...'
Allies/Enemies: Batman

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I may never know the answer
To this endless mystery

I've done everything as you say
I've followed your rules without question
I thought it would help me see things clearly
But instead of helping me to see
I look around and it's like I'm blinded

I'm spinning out of control
Out of control
Out of control

Where should I go? What should I do? I don't understand what you want from me
Cause I don't know If I can trust you I don't understand what you want from me

User Image

during skip

"You don't have to say anything more"

Barbara looked up at Bruce as he spoke the pain in his voice only made things all the worse. She was the cause of his pain and she wished she could take that night all back. Take everything back and just stayed in Gotham. Stupid girl... she thought coldly to herself before Bruce spoke again about the funeral then training. Seriously?

"..."

This time she would hold her tongue from saying anything to spark something within Bruce, the man needed his time to be alone. Two sons lost, how could he be dealt such horrible luck? Why Bruce? Why Batman? Why?! Why did Slade make her do this? Why couldn’t he have picked someone else anybody else but Bruce? Her thoughts took control her anger rose within her shell only to soften when she glanced back to Bruce.

"Okay" she said finally breaking her thought pattern before taking a step back away from the desk. It had been a Very long day no rest for her not even on the plane, how could she? How could she sleep with her emotions running high... Bruce needed to be alone. So she would allow him that and took her leave to her room.

The next day…

Surprisingly, Barbara had managed to get a decent amount of sleep enough to tide her over before the funeral. The Funeral. She never thought she would be going to another one after the service held for that sweet little baby of Rose’s. By now Barbara had changed from her black dress into something more suiting, more people had arrived to offer their condolences. Kara and even Natty were here and she moved from her room to join them, her eyes still swollen from crying so much.

"Long time no see Barb..."

Barb gave a weak smile “It has been awhile its nice to see you and you as well Kara” she said with a soft nod. Only on better circumstances would this be better. Seeing all these familiar faces was slightly overwhelming but she held a brave face. “Shall we go into the library? Get more comfortable?” she said softly.

Where should I go? What should I do? I don't understand what you want from me
Cause I don't know If I can trust you All of the things you've said to me

Out of control
Out of control

I feel like I'm spinning out of control
Try to focus but everything's twisted
And all along I thought you would be there
(Thought you would be there)
To let me know I'm not alone
But in fact that's exactly what I was

Is it a mystery?
Is it a mystery?

KittenNice

Chase547

sweetest lovely

Quotable Genius

Emil Grantalous

User Image

TAKA TORA BATTA

|v|OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO|v|

A sheathed Medajalibur would clang against the concrete ground, Emil turning face toward the Younger Male. The much younger male, since Emil had the face of a 20 Year Old male, yet he had been alive for at least a few hundred years.
Emil looked to the boy, a confused look slathered upon his mug.

"I beg your Pardon, Sir of the Purple Cloth? Hath I offended you in some manner? Surely I did not mean to cause such ruckus." Emil took a bow, soon taking a knee afterwards to fetch his trusted Medajalibur.

The Older Male slid the sheathe into the carrier, keeping hold of his blade by the hilt. A strange belt was wrapped around his should in casual speak, that of which being the OOO Driver, as well as the OOO Scanner on its side.
"I am Emil Grantalous, of the Grantalous Royal Family... But seeing this this isn't my time, I can only assume I am the only Grantalous around." Emil stood a moderate height, looking to the concrete in somewhat mellow-drama. He'd shake it off, looking to the boy with a small smile. "It's a pleasure, Sir of the Purple Cloth."

|v|OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOO|v|

►►►►►SCANNING CHARGE◄◄◄◄◄

User Image
Superman
Clark Kent "Kal-El"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clark spent most of his time researching himself as awkward as it sounded. The imposter had kept up his reputation which was good, but Clark did not know if he was happy about that or not. He had taken his identity after all. His. The thought of it still made his blood boil and his skin sting. And the worst of it was Lex was dead so he had to search for these answers and deal with this rippling anger inside of him. If only Lex was alive he could ask him ‘Why?’ ,Why did he do this. But he was alone in this one. He could not get his parents involved more than they already were in fear of the imposter turning on them or those he loved. As for Superkid, Clark was not too sure if he could trust him or not. He was a clone too. A clone. Clark’s stomach tightened and twirled at the thought. Lex had changed and they no longer were friends, but to copy his very existence – even more than once. He went too far.

The man rose from his computer chair and let out a distressed sigh. It was time to seek out Superkid and get more answers. Clark had no clue what the clone wanted from him. He already took his face, his heritage, his hope. Clark did not have anything else. And why should he even think to give him anything for answers. The clone had already taken enough. Clark closed his eyes after seeing the glare of red light against his glasses. He had to watch himself in this public place. Shooting lasers out his eyes would go against his built up alter ego. Clark Kent was returning to the Daily Planet after a long, extended vacation. Leave it to Lois to vouch for him.

After leaving the library, Clark saw Superkid leaping into the air then landing back down in the distance. Clark was perplexed by this sight. He could just fly if he wanted to get around. Why did he feel the need to hop through Metropolis. Clark’s eyes zoned in on him and noticed he was nearing the Daily Planet. Although he knew he would be a little disgusted by the sight of Superkid, Clark had to confront him. Call it a warm up for when he came face to face with his exact copy.

Dashing forward Clark became a white blur until he caught up to Superkid and started running at an average human’s pace. ”Superkid, we need to talk.”, he shouted at him. When and if the clone turned to face him Clark would add, ”You got a moment?”

With: Superkid / Near Powergirl

The Fallen Gabriel

sweetest lovely

blackwhitetiger's Husband

CENTRAL CITY ARENA FOR MMA

User Image
TRODAIRE
CONRI DOMHNALL

Music filled the stands and countless people screamed with excitement. One of the most anticipated matches had just came up! A rookie, with an Irish temper, and the accent to go with it, had picked a fight that many considered was out of his talent pool. Conri Damhnall was going to fight Central City's very own Sven Jager. Sven was considered a top contender, Conri was only a snot nosed punk with a mouth but Conri had everything to prove and nothing to lose. Sven, on the other hand, had at least twenty pounds on Conri, even though they were in the same weight class. What Sven didn't know, was Conri was used to being out weighed. He was 210 pounds versus Sven's 230 pounds, but where Conri was lean and built, Sven had focused on getting a strong build.

Darkness fell on the ring as Mr Referee walked was lowered down by a suspension line, the lights over head flickered on and focused on him. His head slowly raised, a sparkle of passion and irrefutable exuberance beamed in his eyes as he lifted his microphone to his mouth, his left hand raised. The crowed roared and screamed in excitement, as if they were to watch two warriors fight to death. "To my right, Sven 'The Norse King' Jager!" Roared Mr. Referee. The crowd roared and jumped, pumping fists as they screamed with excitement as the six feet, six inch tall fighter made his way down to the ring. Music blared as Sven made his way down, his hands were high in the air, his furrowed brow made him look more archaic as he flexed, showing off for the crowd with a few quick jabs. "To my left, Conri Domhnall!" Mr Referee roared over the microphone. The crowd was not so eager to see this challenger. He was pompous, arrogant and bold, only a small section of the crowd roared, barely audible over the music as Conri made his way down. Sven glared, as if his gaze could harm Conri. Conri retaliated with a bold, cheeky smile to show he wasn't afraid at all.

Sven scoffed as he glared at Conri. Sven growled, "I'm going to ******** kill you punk." Sven said as he shook hi head and quickly ducked into stance. He wasn't going to be polite, not after Conri called Sven nothing more than a flabby blow hard with more mass than talent. Conri wasn't going to have an easy time if Sven had his way, but Sven didn't know what he was about to get into just yet.

Conri smirked as he made a verbal jab at Sven. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth lad? Cause I blew it in your mother's mouth last night!" Conri had marked Sven as his first real fight, he had watched Sven's carrier from the beginning and Conri knew Sven made horrible mistakes when he was enraged.

The bell rang and Sven charged. Sven and Conri slammed into the chain-link and Conri reacted without hesitation. Conri brought his right knee into Sven's ribs, and Conri added by bringing both elbows into Sven's back and ribs. Sven winced as Conri continued to slam into Sven's back and ribs, the pain was growing as Sven lifted up, tossing Conri away. Conri rolled, slamming into the chain-link again, realizing this might not go as planned. Conri was quick to his feet as Sven charged again, kicking at Conri. Conri took the kick to the chest and felt the air forced from his lungs as Sven turned into another kick. Conri ducked down, and planted a full uppercut into Sven's ribs. Sven winced again as Conri made a second strike into the weakened ribs and as Sven swung, Conri caught the punch and pulled Sven directly into a Triangle knot. Sven struggled, Conri only tightened his lock, his legs folding around Sven's torso. Sven struggled, his vision blurring as blood was slowed to his brain. Sven stood up, Conri's eyes widened as he gripped and locked harder, feeling Sven slipping. Sven stumbled, kneeling as Conri cooed, "That's right you simpleton, kneel to the king." Conri taunted just as Sven started to tap the mat. Conri relaxed, leaving his hold as he was victorious by submission.

The crowd was silent, the fight had only lasted 10 minutes and the new comer, Conri, was victorious. It took a moment for it to settle in before the fans exploded into cheers over this battle. Conri's name was chanted as Mr Referee took Conri's hand and lifted into the air, announcing him the victor of the match to the surprise of many of the fans.

Greedy Prophet

User Image
Paradox

This is true Speed.

Paradox gave a slow clap for the lantern, Russia was one of his potential choices namely the southern part which was closer to the middle eastern countries which flood the country with drugs with the most prevalent being heroine. While many countries have their own issues Russia was an interesting subject, it was in desperate need of political and militaristic change... They would go with that, It solved the location. Now to craft the plan, Paradox hadn't really given much thought to the specifics just the scope, he would need a few seconds. Tapping his foot he looked towards the three, The lantern, the doctor, and the girl stared expectantly as he inhaled deeply. He had pieced something together real fast, it should stave them over. "Good. Not a bad find lantern, you are more clever than you appear. Now then I suppose you wonder what the point of all this is? I know I've been vague but it was merely to test your patience and value, which most of you have proven. The purpose behind all this scouting and recruiting is simple... We are going to drag these people out of the scum and desperation they call the norm and improve their lives tenfold." At his words he noticed the confused look from the group, and the slightly annoyed one from the lantern. For all his actions it seemed pointless to gather this much power for community service. "Now now, let me continue. This will be a two stage operation, with operations going on both the public and behind the scenes. Dr. I had you clear your name because you and I will be seating ourselves as Icons among the people, Philanthropist, Activist, and Innovators. I appreciate your advancements in weaponry but that generator is more of the direction we are steering. You will be focusing on improvements in infrastructure, medicine, industry, all backed publicly by me and isolated from the rest of the world. Your advancements need to be controlled, I want fail safes, legal binding, and other safeguards on your inventions, should they leave the country I can see to it they don't make it far. I will be dabbling in political activism, creating a public image for us in support of the common man and setting aside personal greed for the sake of the greater good. A strong base championing the weak over the strong and challenging corruption head forward, but the rich will not be my enemy, the strong will. Girl, I was told of your... capabilities. The middle eastern countries to the south flood large amounts of drugs into Russia to keep the people addicted in an attempt to weaken the populace of the superpower, I need you to cut off the supply at the source. I'll assume your pets can quietly take care of the 'source' that spews this infestation of drugs and violence. As for the Lantern, I've listened to your words and pieced together the difference between you and the typical lanterns. You are going to wreak havoc on the criminal element instill a fear of repercussion for their actions, I can provide you with targets by keeping them under surveillance during my travels. You need to remain discreet though, Public improvement while cutting out the cancer behind closed doors is merely the first step in my plan. With the problems around them vanishing and new jobs, opportunity, and freedoms from addictions replacing them we blind them with progress. We make them unknowingly need the people who are actually improving their lives, us. Through our actions we will seat ourselves in a position of power while allowing the people to believe the are ruling themselves with assistance from us. Unspoken dependence on progress with an omnipresent fear of discipline and returning to what once was. You wanted power? I'm giving you an entire population to take everything from while they beg for you to take more. With our improvements we direct a strong people, not some poor mass of wretches with sticks. We accelerate the progression of the meek to make the strong the ones who depend on them, they won't depend on this broken concept of a hero, forcing those with power to act in the interest of the people and not themselves. Said interest being our interest, always directed towards the improvement and stabilization of the people, and those that refuse to comply? We cut them out in the name of the good of the many, the people won't sacrifice all they've gained over one mutant who refuses to relinquish their selfish aspirations. Power is not meant to be abused, It is meant to be directed. I have no intentions of us becoming tyrants, we are merely the foundations of the system that could in theory instill order. You would be free to pursue your own agenda's with a stable home to fall back to, and should someone try to stop you? They risk incurring the full might of the people we foster, starting a war isn't exactly heroic is it? Now, do you think you can manage to stay on board with this? I'm looking for people with the heart to further the people while showing the world the true nature of the "super-powered". " Finishing his little speech Paradox looked to the others, to gauge how they felt about his hastily thrown together plan. It was merely a bastardization of the system he ran in his own world, flaws being present in the concept he was aware, but efficient enough to be able to stand in support of. After all, he didn't have the time to make it perfect... that would require years of time travel with the aim of removing all meta-humans and alien influences from history leaving only the meek, who would then become the strong. This accelerated progression would have to do...

Remorse is a concept for those with limited Time.

User Image
User Image

Dr. Odious

Θ I a m n o t a c r i m i n a l , I a m h u m a n i t y ' s o n l y h o p e . . . . . .¬Θ

Dr. Odious listened closely as Paradox explained plans for a revolutionary Russia. He couldn't help the pleased look on his face as the proposition was extremely pleasing to the doctor's personal ideals. He couldn't ask for a better person to have taken interest in him. And the idea of being able to successfully continue his research in modern science rekindled a fire within him that had been long extinguished. Dr. Odious extended his arm towards Paradox for a hand shake. "You can consider Russia to be leading humanity in technology in the very near future." Odious walked behind his daughter and put his hands on her shoulders gently. "I know I can count on you to take care of that little middle eastern problem."

A new age of technology and prosperity was coming, and the doctor was ready to be the driving force behind it. He always knew he was talented, but now he had the chance to make full use of his potential. The world will forever change and eternally remember the name Joshua Stone.
I hope the heavens are ready to bare witness!

Θ I a m n o t a p s y c h o p a t h , I a m h u m a n i t y ' s o n l y h o p e . . . .¬Θ

"I won't stand idling by while the world is filled with filth and deception."

NeoZeonAce
Minevato
User Image

User Image

Theme

Company: Momiro, Ray

Sometimes the only pay off for having any faith...

User Image

Rika waved back as Morimo came down. She was glad to see that her friend was in such high spirits. Though she doubted Morimo was ever in low spirits, she heard her ask what she had been up too "Well I was meditating before going over a few kata's before you called. I'm also glad that you were able to meet another member of your core here on earth. I'm sure he be along any minute maybe he saw something and decided to take care of it right quick." As she said that she saw another blue streak of light land beside Morimo and she guessed that this was the lantern that Morimo had ended up meeting. He introduced himself as Ray and did a formal bow. Inari smiled and bowed back to him "It's nice to meet you Ray-san. I'm glad that Morimo was able to find another of her core here on earth. Also if you are wondering I'm half kitsune." She said with a smile before looking out towards the city.

"So you guys are currently patrolling the city? If so do you mind if I join you guys? Since I really do feel like stretching my legs and I wouldn't mind spending time learning more about you Ray-san. Along with catching up with Morimo-chan and seeing how she's enjoying her time in the city." She said as her tail slowly moved side to side. Things have been pretty calm in the city and it would be nice to catch up with Morimo along with learning more about her fellow lantern Ray.

.....Is when it's tested again and again everyday

A Samurai

Chase547

Occ:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ray resumed the patrol with Inari and Morimo while also sharing the his own story. It had definitely become easier with everything that had happened to share his early history. It was a crazy tale to be sure but every tale had its share of insanity. He also found it interesting that Inari was part kitsune. It wasn't so much that he didn't believe in kitsune more so that he never expected to actually meet one. So many neat experiences he'd have to tell Lucy about.

User Image

Out Of Constructs

Sorry not many ideas popping in my head X_X

Helios Nostros

A Samurai

Perfect Gaian

User Image
~^~
Saint Morimo

"Everything Will Be Alright. "
~Saint Svari Morimo~

Saint Morimo looked to the two and would most likely follow them but she did think about patrol but she wasnt really sure due to so many heroes and such so she had a tough time choosing what to do. She thought about badgering that street ranting guy who would soapbox the street with his end of the world opinions or even visit a hospital and chat with patients about stuff. Svari was in a civilian rut and with two heroes here she would just tag along since it was Ray's sector so she'd let him do more work since she felt it wasnt her place to do his sector's work. As a Saint she has yet to find her role so with that she stayed quiet for once as the two new friends got to talking so she spoke up briefly with a little bit to them. "I'll assist as a backup .. I've gotten used to street people and being a bystander I have yet to see how earth folk handle themselves in a situation." she said motioning with her hands gently as she thought about it since .... she was a war veteran .. she's killed people with and without the Blue Lantern Ring...

-{Currently: In Central City with Inari}
OOC: { oh RL Dx }-

Chase547

Helios Nostros
User Image

User Image

Theme

Company: Momiro, Ray

Sometimes the only pay off for having any faith...

User Image

Rika had listen as Ray told her about himself. She was glad to learn more about Ray. Though she wondered if Momiro had a similar story as Ray. Though it was obvious that any blue lantern had great hope in their hearts and never gave it up if Ray and Momiro were the norm for blue lanterns. She heard what Morimo had said "I really don't think anything big will happen tonight. It seem pretty peaceful tonight, the only things will probably run into would be a possible mugging. So Morimo how have you been enjoying the city? Have you found any interesting place or resturants?" Rika was basically doing a bit of small talk since she expect it to be a pretty slow night.

.....Is when it's tested again and again everyday

A Samurai

Chase547

Occ:

User Image
ClockWork
Blank Jeong

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Blank was walking down the street from closing up the shop. Busy was slow. He was contemplating if he should change the closing time to an earlier time. Five o'clock would be a good time. But alas that meant he would be left with nothing to do for the rest of the day. Blank was not antisocial but he tended to shy away from social events. Nine out of ten he would have to avoid food and drinks like the plague and he could not necessarily admit that he was not human. One excuse would become many. It was best to avoid it altogether.

On his brisk walk through town Blank could sense a disturbance in time. He paused at the irregular ticking of his heart clock which alerted him there was something or someone out of the ordinary nearby. This was the first time he felt such a thing. Actually this was the first time he 'felt' anything.

The crashing of glass caught Blank's attention and he then saw something quite peculiar. A rabbit was wearing a suit top and stealing from an antique store. His head tilted in curiosity at the fluffy white rodent. Why would an animal steal an antique egg less of course this was no ordinary rabbit as in - this rabbit was possibly a metahuman. They came in all shapes and sizes after all. "What are you going to do with that?", he questioned the rodent. There was nothing else he could say to the small creature.

With: A neatly dressed rabbit
User Image
ShadowWing

Somewhere some villain schemes...

Lucas froze in place. He had been expecting the museum thief to attack him or at the least turn out to be an actual thief instead of some strangely polite time traveler. The hero shook his head and jabbed an accusing finger at the man. "No way you aren't about to fool me with that. You expect me to believe you're from a royal family from some different time." By this time the police were confused as to whether they should step in or just allow the hero to deal with the supposed thief.
In the crowd Gui'Tal stood back watching the exchange with mild interest. Most of the bystanders pushed past him to get a look at the scene in front of them even though at this point it seemed to be nothing more than a strange exchange between two confused people. Lucas noted that the crowd was starting to grow larger and it surely wouldn't be long before news crews started pulling up so Lucas did the only thing he could think to do.
”Alright, first off it's Shadow Wing, got it? Secondly if you want me to really believe you're on my side then I'm only gonna ask you to come with me once.”Not really his greatest plan but for the moment it seemed to be his best option.

But his number's up!

User Image
User Image
Velocitas

I can't Slow Down!.

Angelo took a second to consider whether or not he should eat again, the truth was he could keep eating but at some point it would just be wasteful. Still he still needed to meet up with Raizon, there was a few more things he felt he needed to run by him. He couldn't shake the feeling that maybe he should be doing something more than running tests. ”Actually I just finished eating. I did want to talk to you about these tests we've been doing. We could meet in Central City if you want or just about anywhere else really.”

OOC: filler.

Not when there are people who Need me!

User Image

Deloona Gabriel's Husband

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cameron sat there quietly for several seconds before Clark came up behind him. Cameron smiled and turned around, "Man...I really wish you would 'suit' up if you were going to talk to me in public Clark...It would make talking to you a little easier in case something came up. I can't exactly tote a civilian around with me." Cameron chuckled before his smile faded and he stared at Clark. "What is it that you really want Clark...?" Cameron asked flatly.

Part of him just wanted to blow off Clark, but he knew that this man would never stop coming at him with questions, and if it boiled down to it Cameron wouldn't be able to win in a one on one fight with the man. He really hoped it wouldn't come to that, but who knew how angry this man was. After the last time of meeting him Cameron was a little on edge, not that he'd let it show.

Speaking color - blue

[ Out Of Chance ]

Crave Unknown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces