Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tattoos!

Yuck 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yum 0.88888888888889 88.9% [ 8 ]
I DON'T EVEN GIVE A FUUUUUCK 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

So yeah I had a tattoo done when I was younger and OMFG SO METULZ AND DARK

And now I want it covered. It's pretty big and dark but my guy should be able to fix it no problem.

I'd love to show you the tattoo but a) no pix at the moment b) embarassed

This will be my second cover up though! Argh! In my defence, the other one I had covered was something I actually WANTED, it's just the person who did it turned out be a crap artist who stole pictures from the net for their portfolio.

I just feel like I'm a brighter much happier person now and I don't want something to remind me that I was sad once.

You ever had a bad tattoo?
Ever had a cover up?
Considered one?
Got a pic for us?

Thanks everyone heart

Dapper Cultist

What's it a tattoo of?

I don't have the money for mine yet.

Liberal Receiver

Quote:
You ever had a bad tattoo?

Not bad just...stupid. A drunken mistake, though the tattoo is well done.
Quote:
Ever had a cover up?

Not yet ._. Right now I'm pretty determined to save up all my pennies as a down payment for a tummy tuck so i don't have to have constant infections in my dunlop or navel. It's gotten to the point where I had to remove my navel ring and it's closed up ._.
Quote:
Considered one?

Hell yes. But at the current moment, there's a chance that if i do save up to a tummy tuck it could be one of those ones that they have to remove skin from the back too to prevent "dog ears", with that in mind, I want to wait in case all or part of the tattoo is removed with the extra skin.
Quote:
Got a pic for us?

No. Lazy and it's on my back, which makes it hard to take a pic of.
Vlad T
What's it a tattoo of?

I don't have the money for mine yet.

Eh... a succubus

Lucky Star

My husband has a shitty tattoo on his back. He allowed some guy with a tattoo machine to free hand a huge cross on his back while he was drunk.
We're gonna get it fixed once we get our taxes back since its gonna be a full back piece it's gonna cost a pretty penny.

I have my zodiac sign on my ankle but it's not pretty or flowy it just looks like it was stamped on, so I plan on getting it covered....idk with what yet, I'm thinking the red wings symbol

Hallowed Lunatic

I currently have two tattoos.

And I love both of them, and am currently planning my third and biggest tattoo so far.

I went into many different shops before getting mine done, both of which I got done at the same place.

Now, the people there are pretty intimidating at first. But boy are they really awesome dudes.

The art inside the building, on the walls, all of the airbrushing and paintings, are all done by the tattoo artists. They all have huge books of previous works they've done, and one of the artists there has had a back piece of his featured several times in multiple magazines, so that was a plus.

You should see the work he did on my friend's arm. Holy crap is it incredible.

I don't understand why people get tattoos, see the artwork that is going to be put on their bodies, and then gets it done anyway.

Tipsy Lunatic

I have a few and if I ever feel a tinge of regret for them I push those thoughts out of my head because at one point it was self-expression and I turned 18 and yadda yadda bullshit.
The one I really want to do something about is a bee I got when I was 17 and just got it done by some random pothead who did the stripes on the bee diagonally (like, what??) but it's whatever I really don't care anymore.
I have a stupid derpy owl on my back, luckily i didn't have the artist shade it. It looks like a kid sketched an owl on my back. I really want to get it covered up with something awesome, just don't know what yet. something primitive tribal, dinosaurs or a better owl perhaps?

Green Smoker

I like my tattoos, but my SO is another story entirely.

He has "HUMAN WASTE" tattooed across his collarbone. He got it when he found out that he was permanently disqualified from being in the U.S. military due to poor vision that he can't fix.
He also has a tattoo on the side of his shoulder that he got at a young age. His friend did it. It was originally just supposed to be a TriForce symbol, but his friend went all crazy with it and it turned into a giant warrior thing. He used to hate it but I personally think it looks cool, so he's changing his mind about it slowly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff