Takes skill eh?
Indeed. D:

Sweet Nerd

10,950 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Nerd 50

Invisible Phantom

Weirdest dream I had was that I was being 'witch hunted'. If you know what I mean. Like everything was on fire and everyone was chasing after me shouting 'kill the witch!' O.o No ******** clue what brought that on.

Clean Raider

Ariana_Zareb
Weirdest dream I had was that I was being 'witch hunted'. If you know what I mean. Like everything was on fire and everyone was chasing after me shouting 'kill the witch!' O.o No ******** clue what brought that on.
Wow.... crazy. o.o

Invisible Phantom

Rebesnemosbon
Ariana_Zareb
Wow.... crazy. o.o
What's even weirder is that it kinda happened a year later at my high school. Not exactly that way, but it still felt like I was being witch hunted because some teachers, classmates and the principal were all trying to get me expelled.

Clean Raider

Ariana_Zareb
Rebesnemosbon
Ariana_Zareb
Wow.... crazy. o.o
What's even weirder is that it kinda happened a year later at my high school. Not exactly that way, but it still felt like I was being witch hunted because some teachers, classmates and the principal were all trying to get me expelled.
Wow, what a bunch of jerks. XD Why did that happen?

Invisible Phantom

Rebesnemosbon
Ariana_Zareb
Rebesnemosbon
Ariana_Zareb
Wow.... crazy. o.o
Because they're idiots and were amazed that I actually had a brain and didn't give two shits about speaking my mind and correcting them.

Clean Raider

Ariana_Zareb
Rebesnemosbon
Ariana_Zareb
Rebesnemosbon
Ariana_Zareb
Wow.... crazy. o.o
Because they're idiots and were amazed that I actually had a brain and didn't give two shits about speaking my mind and correcting them.
Ah, more power to ya, then. x3

Invisible Phantom

Rebesnemosbon
Ariana_Zareb
Rebesnemosbon
Ariana_Zareb
Rebesnemosbon
Ariana_Zareb
Wow.... crazy. o.o
Ah, more power to ya, then. x3
Yeah, they thought I was going to hurt someone or go off on some sort of killing spree all because I had used the word 'kill' in a psychology journal we had to write for the class. It was like, what the ******** do you want me to write about? Rainbows and skittle shitting unicorns? Not to mention that with the different books I was bringing in on different religions, they thought I was turning away from Christianity. Even though I had and it was none of their ******** business.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff