User Image

Bad news Gaians: sparrows have infested my office and driven me out into the street. Their beaks are sturdy and sharp, and my office-dweller's skin is no match for their stabbing power. Until further notice I will be conducting my business on a wooden crate in the shade of the tall oak next door. But even these murderous beasts can't prevent me from doing my clerical duty-- nay, clerical pleasure-- of informing you that the September Advance Chance will soon be here:

User ImageWith the Advance Chance Bundle you can open this month's CI before anyone else! What will it contain? I wouldn't tell you even if I knew. Which I don't-- for all my hard work the most I've ever gotten in thanks is a broom left over from a Harry Potter Halloween costume. And I think that was so I could clean up. But if history is any lesson, this month's CI will contain wondrous items that will make you the envy of every Tom, Dirk, and Harry on the Marketplace, and you'll have them all first!

Swing by the Cash Shop and get your Advance Chance Bundle while you can! If you or your friends need help with your accounting, bring your paperwork and a rock or other paperweight out back and I'll have a look.