Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Reiign's Husband

Friendly Knight

9,225 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
my friend yuki has items she wants to give to some one or sell and it says they are frozen can someone help the items are art of espionage, mlp time turner, and the dumbo octopus

Big Noob

Paypal Freeze
Any PayPal account that is new or has never been used with your Gaia account or some information in your credit has changed is subject to a 7-business day item freeze policy. During this time any item(s) bought for yourself or others with Gaia Cash can still be equipped, but cannot be sold or traded.

That's for seven business/working days. Weekends and Holidays do not count.

Remember to spend all the GC from the initial purchase or else they can corrupt the next GC purchases and cause your items to freeze again.
To prevent it in the future be sure to spend ALL your GC before buying more. If you leave even 1 GC unspent before purchasing more, the lock will be on all the newly bought GC because Gaia can't tell the difference between when each purchase was made. Spending all the GC from your 1st purchase removes the coding to lock it, basically.

This is a policy to prevent fraud

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ohhhh that's why then ._. so I have to wait 7 days is that right?
my items got frozen for the same reason.

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
BlueMoon201
ohhhh that's why then ._. so I have to wait 7 days is that right?

User Image
For first time purchases of cash, the freeze lasts for 7 business days excluding weekends and Holidays. Be sure to use all the cash from your first purchase so the new purchase won't be tainted and become frozen. The freeze will also come into effect again if you change payments options, like using a new credit card or debit card. I think it happens if you change email addresses too.User Image
ohhhh ok sad im done with using my gaia cash. So when 7 days are up then my items will be unfrozen?

Big Noob

BlueMoon201
ohhhh ok sad im done with using my gaia cash. So when 7 days are up then my items will be unfrozen?
After the 7 business days, yes. However, you should use up all the initial GC you have or they will corrupt your next batch and freeze any item you'd buy all over again. You can check the Gold Shops to look for tiny GC value items to get your amount to 0 if you have trouble with the ones left.

willwerewolf's Queen

my items are frozen even though my gaia cash is at 0 so once the 7 days are up they will be unfrozen correct?

Shameless Nerd

Kuro-yuki xxx

Spending your cash down to zero won't unfreeze your current items but i will ensure that any cash you add afterwards will not cause your other purchases to be frozen.

Your items will unfreeze seven business days from the date you bought them. That does not include weekends or holidays.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff