Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Consumer

I wanna know said that any person that is below a size 10 could be a b***h to me because I am not a size ten WTF do you think you are, don't you have anything better to do than be an a*****e. Against my better judgment I befriend the skinny bitches and you know what else stings, the fact that black chicks will stick together thick, thin, criminal, or prissy and it's like what the hell why do white people have a problem with getting along; It really sucks sometimes I wake up and wish that that I wasn't appart of such a segregated race I mean it's bad enough we exclude ourselves from other races out of fear and pride and then we go and do it again within our own group WTF grow up and realize tolerance is the key to happiness and a peaceful world....

(Just so you know obviously everyone is different so I just wanted to say to those skinny people that are nice and don't stick to the clich'e thank you and wish there were more of you! smile )
I'm not here to judge. Everyone has their flaws and that's what makes them beautiful and as long as you think you gorgeous then why care what anyone else thinks.

Fashionable Fairy

black chicks are superior to white chicks

Fashionable Consumer

That is funny and honestly being from texas it is true especialy the slutier the white chick is I mean
we all watch scary movies the dumb slut falls and gets killed by the phsyco while the black chick says HELL NO gets the hell out of there, the other girl will be like "Lets go down the dark scary door and look for jake my dumb hot boy toy"

apparently when it comes to white people the sluttier you are the dumber you get....
(girls now is a good time to become nuns or better yet mormon)
The ones that ridicule, are the ones that are ignorant. All you do is ignore them exclaim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff