Green Arrow 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 2 ]
Black Canary 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Hawkman 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The Atom 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Firestorm 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Vixen 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 3 4 >

If you had to make a Justice League consisting of ANY seven characters from the DC Universe, who would you pick? Feel free to say why, if you'd prefer the Pre52 or N52 version of the character(s), or just make a list of seven characters that you'd put in your league.
My League would probably be:

Animal Man
Black Canary
Green Lantern - John Stewart
Power Girl
Aquaman
Batwoman
Shazam

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well let's see, if we're talking New 52 (which is all I can really speak to, as I haven't read much pre New 52).

You gotta' have Superman in there, he's just too powerful not to recruit. And not including Batman would be a huge tactical misstep. Martian Manhunter has got a pretty good kit that just adds icing to the telepathic cake. New 52 Cyborg is a must have, because of the boom tube technology and he's able to wirelessly access anything that's on a computer. Zatanna is a pretty competent and powerful magic user and doesn't have the identity issues of Doctor Fate, the everything bad about John Constantine (though I still live him), or the weird "I got Jesus killed"ness of Phantom Stranger, so she gets an invite as my Magic user (extra points because I don't think she has those issues with mind wiping folks in the New 52). Flash (Barry Allen) is the last speedster standing and not having someone with that much control over the Speed Force would be a mistake. A Green Lantern ring is pretty much the most powerful weapon in the universe, and with it comes the phone number of the Galaxy's premier police force, but I'm going to with a wild card write in and recruit Mogo.

So that'd be:
Superman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Zatanna
Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Mogo)

Or, if we just go with what team I'd like to see:
Zatanna
Madame Xanadu
Wonder Woman
Starfire
Mera
Black Canary
Star Girl
wink
Bani Slasher
Well let's see, if we're talking New 52 (which is all I can really speak to, as I haven't read much pre New 52).

You gotta' have Superman in there, he's just too powerful not to recruit. And not including Batman would be a huge tactical misstep. Martian Manhunter has got a pretty good kit that just adds icing to the telepathic cake. New 52 Cyborg is a must have, because of the boom tube technology and he's able to wirelessly access anything that's on a computer. Zatanna is a pretty competent and powerful magic user and doesn't have the identity issues of Doctor Fate, the everything bad about John Constantine (though I still live him), or the weird "I got Jesus killed"ness of Phantom Stranger, so she gets an invite as my Magic user (extra points because I don't think she has those issues with mind wiping folks in the New 52). Flash (Barry Allen) is the last speedster standing and not having someone with that much control over the Speed Force would be a mistake. A Green Lantern ring is pretty much the most powerful weapon in the universe, and with it comes the phone number of the Galaxy's premier police force, but I'm going to with a wild card write in and recruit Mogo.

So that'd be:
Superman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Zatanna
Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Mogo)

Zatanna
Madame Xanadu
Wonder Woman
Starfire
Mera
Black Canary
Star Girl
wink

That's a pretty well rounded group of leaguers! I thought up an all girl JL too but it's not quite fully formed just yet.

Versatile Receiver

For a New 52 version
Shazam
Martian Manhunter
Mr. Terrific
Green Lantern (Baz or John)
Black Canary
Zatanna
Mera

For pre-New 52
This is actually a lot harder, I'm not sure yet...

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SuperIad
That's a pretty well rounded group of leaguers! I thought up an all girl JL too but it's not quite fully formed just yet.

I feel kinda' bad about breaking up the Trinity and leaving out Wonderwoman, though sad

And Aquaman is my Man, so that's a little disheartening, too.

Unholy Lunatic

12,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
SuperIad
Bani Slasher

So that'd be:
Superman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Zatanna
Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Mogo)

Zatanna
Madame Xanadu
Wonder Woman
Starfire
Mera
Black Canary
Star Girl
wink

for the all female team i would have thrown in jade ... as she is alan scotts daughter and has a piece of the magical starheat in her hand and she is also a GL corps. member

Versatile Receiver

StarCaptain Tony Kufahl
SuperIad
Bani Slasher

So that'd be:
Superman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Zatanna
Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Mogo)

Zatanna
Madame Xanadu
Wonder Woman
Starfire
Mera
Black Canary
Star Girl
wink

for the all female team i would have thrown in jade ... as she is alan scotts daughter and has a piece of the magical starheat in her hand and she is also a GL corps. member
She's not around in the New 52, though. I think she was actually on the JLA before the reboot, I wasn't reading at the time although I do like Jade a lot
Vartox
StarCaptain Tony Kufahl
SuperIad
Bani Slasher

So that'd be:
Superman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Zatanna
Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Mogo)

Zatanna
Madame Xanadu
Wonder Woman
Starfire
Mera
Black Canary
Star Girl
wink

She's not around in the New 52, though. I think she was actually on the JLA before the reboot, I wasn't reading at the time although I do like Jade a lot

Well, I did see an article about a new, female Green Lantern coming to the N52. Maybe it'll be Jade?

Versatile Receiver

SuperIad

Well, I did see an article about a new, female Green Lantern coming to the N52. Maybe it'll be Jade?
I don't think it will be Jade, I'm fairly certain this new GL is named Jessica Cruz. Johns hinted at her in his last GL issue
Vartox
SuperIad

I don't think it will be Jade, I'm fairly certain this new GL is named Jessica Cruz. Johns hinted at her in his last GL issue

ah well. I wish they'd bring Cassandra Cain back.
I loved her.

Cute Receiver

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MY Justice League would be
Zatanna
Nightwing
Poison Ivy
Superboy
Batman (Terry McGinnis)
Beast Boy
Samurai (Toshio Eto)
superman batman wonder woman definitely

green lantern is also pretty cool

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
StarCaptain Tony Kufahl
SuperIad
Bani Slasher

So that'd be:
Superman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Zatanna
Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Mogo)

Zatanna
Madame Xanadu
Wonder Woman
Starfire
Mera
Black Canary
Star Girl
wink

Oh, I was just throwing out the first couple female characters I could think of. I wasn't really going for a actually balance JLB (Justice League of Boobs).
Bani Slasher
StarCaptain Tony Kufahl
SuperIad
Bani Slasher

So that'd be:
Superman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Zatanna
Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Mogo)

Zatanna
Madame Xanadu
Wonder Woman
Starfire
Mera
Black Canary
Star Girl
wink

Oh, I was just throwing out the first couple female characters I could think of. I wasn't really going for a actually balance JLB (Justice League of Boobs).

Oh my god.
Justice League of Boobs.
Call me immature but I laughed at that for like 10 minutes.

My JLB is Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Batwoman, Black Canary, Starfire and Zatanna.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff