Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Star

I thought Guilty Crown was horrible and somehow managed to watch all of it; I kept saying that I'd drop it after every episode xDDD
I watched Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei along with Zoku SZS and Goku SZS. It took me three seasons to realize how pointless it was watching it.

Green Ladykiller

Yes and it's the same anime you are having this issue with. I watched the intro and I instantly recoiled. But due to boredom and being in a livestream I had it on in the background. I was hooked after episode 3.

Profitable Businesswoman

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. The story was really weak. I somehow ended up loving it though (and not for the manservice).... eek

Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Has no one seen Ben-tou?!?! eek

I don't really think its stupid. I did like it. But its level of ridiculousness is the highest of highs.
Speed grapher, and B-daman. Not the new stuff, the older series with those freaky red/blue duality twin brother characters.

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
If an anime is so bad I don't think I could watch it. Got plenty I walked away from and never finished. Don't intend to either.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Girls Bravo. Why.. why did I watch it? Too many boobs. TOO MANY. And horrible characters. Horrible story. The last episode was good. That was it. I don't know why they didn't just classify it as a hentai, and just throw in random sex.

Also, Little Pri. It was so long. And so the same.. but I so loved it.. ninja

Kawaii Transform

Fruits Basket. The dub is absolutely terrible, and I felt like the only part it actually got super good at was toward the end when all the crap about Kyo was revealed...and he turned into that monster thing. But I still have a special place for it in my heart, because my sister had the collection of DVDs that I would watch whenever I was home from school sick.

Also, Sailor Moon. It wasn't terrible, but so many transformations and crappy enemies @_@

And we also can't forget Maids vs Butlers emotion_facepalm

Rich Prophet

♡ i will travel across the land, searching far and wide ♡

sure i've seen so many i can't count them on my fingers and toes but
to be pretty recent i would have to go with "meganebu"
/shivers/
there's absolutely no plot which destroys the humor imo
User Image

♡ for each uke to understand my chinko that's inside ♡

Girl-Crazy Codger

i hate bleach so ******** much but its my favorite japanese comic i love it
Usually those animes that don't have any plot or story like Azumanga Daioh...I've had a few.

Wrathful Shade

******** Golden Boy. I love it.

Lover

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hyouka was sooooo boring and yet i finished it wanting more... i also find sports anime to be silly and pointless and yet here i am, watching Diamond no Ace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff