Welcome to Gaia! ::

I recently did something or rather lack of something that hurt the person I love more than anything and I want to apologize so much but my depression keeps playing in the back of my head that she is better off without me in her life.
Guys I think I am finally ready to give up completely with my life. The way I'm gonna die is go to a cliff near my apartment and just stand on the edge and fall backwards I want it all to end I just can't take it anymore.

Profitable Prophet

go say you're sorry
I'm sure it's a lot less painful for everyone involved
Jon Is Kill
go say you're sorry

No because if I apologize she will expect me to be the man she fell in love with but I'm not that guy. I'm a horrible person.

Profitable Prophet

wet dreems
Jon Is Kill
go say you're sorry

No because if I apologize she will expect me to be the man she fell in love with but I'm not that guy. I'm a horrible person.
it would probably be a lot easier to take than the news about your death.
Jon Is Kill
wet dreems
Jon Is Kill
go say you're sorry

She will never hear about my death. I stopped talking to her because I was insecure and as of right now all she knows is that I just left she has no idea what happened to me.

Romantic Sweetheart

wet dreems
Jon Is Kill
wet dreems
Jon Is Kill
go say you're sorry

She will never hear about my death. I stopped talking to her because I was insecure and as of right now all she knows is that I just left she has no idea what happened to me.
Don't you dare.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces