Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intermediate Mystic

What are your favorite Lolita trends? What are things you wished you saw more of in Lolita Fashion? : )

Kawaii Bunny

The faun fur a couple of years back. It looked so classic and wintery. I also didn't mind the little deer antlers that people wore with their fawn fur collars. (did I just spell that two different ways? What's the correct spelling?)

I also love the ott classic trend, but then again, I love classic Lolita so of course I'd love an even more extravagant version of it smile

Profitable Businessman

Evil Goth Bunny
The faun fur a couple of years back. It looked so classic and wintery. I also didn't mind the little deer antlers that people wore with their fawn fur collars. (did I just spell that two different ways? What's the correct spelling?)

I also love the ott classic trend, but then again, I love classic Lolita so of course I'd love an even more extravagant version of it smile

Faun would refer to the goat-legged forest spirits associated with Pan.

Fawn is a baby deer. 3nodding

Kawaii Bunny

Almond Milks
Evil Goth Bunny

Faun would refer to the goat-legged forest spirits associated with Pan.

Fawn is a baby deer. 3nodding

Thanks! I will have to try to remember.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Evil Goth Bunny

I dunno, the fawn fur thing kind of creeps me out a little. sweatdrop I mean, I know it's not real, but still... it just seems wrong somehow, heh...

I think my current favorite trend might be the super fancy, elaborate tights like the ones from Grimoire and JetJ. I would love to own some. emotion_kirakira heart

Dapper Noob

Gotta double up on the fawn thing;

I missed out on it when it was in it's peak but I still find it adorable.
I'd love to work deer horns in on an outfit as well for a con or something.
My favourite trend would be the Grimoire style tights, too.

I will forever be on the hunt for a pair that will fit me though but hnnnggghh so pretty!

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Wacky wigs!
I love beautiful, delicate wigs too, but sometimes it's fun to let lose and wear a bright, colorful wig that matches my outfit!

Kawaii Girl

I love the fawn fur, too! I usually hate animal print but for some reason I love it. I have a fawn fur coat that I'm sort of reconstructing. I removed the hood and I'm going to make it into a beret because berets are cuter than hoods.
I really enjoyed military and camouflage lolita~

I want to design so many military-styled ones, but my current dream one resides on amazon.

Romantic Seeker

Ridiculous head accessories, and I don't mean giant bows. Doll Delight ruined the giant bow thing for me...
Anyway, things like books, Baby's [or was it AaTP?] triple stacked hat, tea cups, antlers, etc!

Fashionable Smoker

7,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I love the deer antlers too > u< I wish for little deer antlers to wear T uT it's so cute...

I also really love the sashes that are made to match a line (like for example BABY's La Robe Vert Clair)
Ahh it's just really cute and adding one of those ribbon broach.. it's one of my favourite things used in lolita... Looks like royalty to me.

edit: also flower crowns..! the flower crowns that BABY are selling right now just makes me really happy.. although I probably wont buy.. ; _; I should learn how to make my own...
Those mini-ties! I loved them so much, I wish they were still in style. ;--;

User Image

Kawaii Girl

Mustasurma
Those mini-ties! I loved them so much, I wish they were still in style. ;--;

User Image
Omg I remember these. These came and went really fast, didn't they?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff