• Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ranseur Sigmund Raoul
micperson
Ranseur Sigmund Raoul
micperson
Ranseur Sigmund Raoul
I'm somewhat okay.

I just feel bad about a bi friend of mine. A very fickle-minded guy. The worst part about it is that he broadcasts every single relationship he gets on Facebook.

Whenever he's with a guy, he says he wants to be straight, and then he breaks up with the poor dude, only to fall in love with another guy. When he's with a girl, he ends up cheating the poor chick with a guy. Now, he's with a girl. Not the first girl he's ever been with, he's had 2 relationships with girls before, but 4 or 5 relationships with guys. I don't know if he'll be happier now or if he'll be happier with yet another guy.

He's a close friend of mine, so all I want is what he's happiest with. The problem is, he says "we're not compatible" over the smallest things. His last boyfriend is his longest lasting relationship by far, one of almost 2 years. I can't help but wonder if this is really the one for him or if this is just one of those relationships where he "tests the waters" for a period of almost 2 years.

It seems like your friend has a lot of figuring out to do. Have you discussed this with him?

I dare not. He is a rather successful fellow on the internet, and boasts his statuses to over 2000 people who follow him, unsure if blind or in the same dilemma as me if one of us should burst his bubble or not.

I'm not sure if I should wake him up and risk our friendship, or leave him in his prideful reverie.

Sometimes these things just have to be done. He may thank you for it one day.
Yeah, you're right.

He could react positively, the way I want him to, or he could break our bonds.
The only thing holding me back is the fear of that.

He may not be a very good friend because of his pride, but he's still a friend if you count out the pride. He may be a fickle jerk, but he's our fickle jerk after all.

I'll try to save him from himself.

Well I wish you the best of luck.

Timid Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shaarr
I'm good, thanks for asking. There are currently some tensions in my couple, but we discussed it thoroughly and I think it'll get better in the near future.

And you, are you okay?

I wish the best for you.
I'm alright I suppose. Lots on my mind, but I'll muddle through.

Seasonal Snack

micperson
Shaarr
I'm good, thanks for asking. There are currently some tensions in my couple, but we discussed it thoroughly and I think it'll get better in the near future.

And you, are you okay?

I wish the best for you.

That's the spirit. Wanna share what worries ya?

Timid Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shaarr
micperson
Shaarr

And you, are you okay?

I wish the best for you.

That's the spirit. Wanna share what worries ya?

Nah, I'd rather not. I appreciate the concern, though. ^-^

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Eh. I'm alright, all things considered. And I'm sure I'll feel even better in the morning.

Perfect Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm doing well, thank you for asking<3

Though I am wondering why people can be so deceiving and cold to other family members. My brother is going to be getting married, and since we live farther away from where he and his fiancee and her family live, we have yet to meet her family. So we're going to go meet them in a few days...only to find out, my brother's fiancee and her mother are leaving one day after we're going there to meet them to go on some "mother daughter vacation." We've had these plans for months to go visit them, and they've known about it...but it really hurts that her and her mother scheduled such a thing over the week we're going to be there. :c And they're going to be gone the whole time!
It's making us feel like they don't want to meet us or anything... It doesn't help that my brother's fiancee has kept us from going over to visit them before by lying to us.

Ughhhh. ;A; That's the one big blemish on what has pretty much been an alright day.

Sorry for rambling ;A; I haven't even asked you how your day has been-- how are you?

Timid Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Teh Mei
Eh. I'm alright, all things considered. And I'm sure I'll feel even better in the morning.

Rest is good. c:

Timid Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rika Ueno
I'm doing well, thank you for asking<3

Though I am wondering why people can be so deceiving and cold to other family members. My brother is going to be getting married, and since we live farther away from where he and his fiancee and her family live, we have yet to meet her family. So we're going to go meet them in a few days...only to find out, my brother's fiancee and her mother are leaving one day after we're going there to meet them to go on some "mother daughter vacation." We've had these plans for months to go visit them, and they've known about it...but it really hurts that her and her mother scheduled such a thing over the week we're going to be there. :c And they're going to be gone the whole time!
It's making us feel like they don't want to meet us or anything... It doesn't help that my brother's fiancee has kept us from going over to visit them before by lying to us.

Ughhhh. ;A; That's the one big blemish on what has pretty much been an alright day.

Sorry for rambling ;A; I haven't even asked you how your day has been-- how are you?

Don't apologize. This is sort of the point of the thread. I'm sorry to hear about this. I can relate to it in a way. New family is always tough, especially when they don't seem very welcoming. :

I'm okay, thank you for asking. c:

Ruthless Giver

9,425 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
micperson
The Teal Knight
With recent changes, yes, I'm pretty damn happy. ^>^

That's good. smile

Hey, always is! biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

10,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
My tummy is bothering me a tad, but that's all. I'm rather well thank you, how are you?

Friendly Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kurai Tensei's Husband

Salty Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
I'm tired and I'll be working overtime this week. I need the money, so I'm going to suck it up and put on my happy face as best I can. It's not a bad job, I really like it for the most part, it's just that so many days in a row with the general public makes me a cranky, bitter person.

Timid Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tricksy Gatekeeper Psy
My tummy is bothering me a tad, but that's all. I'm rather well thank you, how are you?

Some ginger ale might help with that. :3

I'm okay, thanks for asking.

Timid Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xTokyoKittyx
Yes.

emotion_c8

Timid Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Akina
I'm tired and I'll be working overtime this week. I need the money, so I'm going to suck it up and put on my happy face as best I can. It's not a bad job, I really like it for the most part, it's just that so many days in a row with the general public makes me a cranky, bitter person.

I totally feel you on that one. x.x
My job isn't so bad either, but the people I have to work with aren't so great.
But hey, money is money, I guess. I hope you can get some rest soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff