Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Theme

Company: Kira.

There is a beast....

User Image

Dakota hadn't expected her to jump on his back but didn't mind. He was also enjoying the way that Kira was stroking his ears. Anyone watching at that moment would see a white furred werewolf wagging his tail by having his is stroked by the woman on his back. The thing was Dakota didn't even realize he was wagging his tail. He heard what Kira and said and let out a soft chuckle "Well I'm sure you would eventually get things done. Though I will have to say that I do enjoy being able shift into these forms. Swimming in the ocean is far more interesting when you don't have to come up for air. Then there's the fact that I can also fly which is fun and relaxing."

.....inside all of us

sh3pzeraki
Quote:

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Hopping off his back Kira smiled "I can't swim I kinda have a problem where if I panic I tend to freeze the water that's not good butttt I can fly" she said grinning before noticing his tail and laughing so hard she fell over "I'm guessing you liked your ears being stroked your just like a big puppy" she was wondering what to do now she had sorted the clothing issue when her phone rang "excuse me for a moment" she answered "hi Kira here" the response sent her in to a state of shock (Kira this is D and I have been given an ultimatum by jackal so here goes my name is Gabriel Kyle your brother if you want to talk I will happily meet you tomorrow),her face was dumbstruck she didn't know what to do or say but he hadn't used a with held number she could call him back when ever she wanted.
'Jackal now that the Jack O'Lantern is dealt with i'm going to move towards the police station, a call for help came through they described the attacker to be a 7ft scaled monster said to resemble a crocodile any advice on how to subdue him long enough to allow the trapped police officers to escape?'

With thought on what was to come Oliver sped off in the general direction of the police station, he would injure the monster but he knew his unwillingness to kill might get himself killed in the upcoming hours

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I will use my knowledge to save your life...

User Image
Doing:
Interacting with:
Thinking:
Mood Music:
OOC:

Dr. Andrew Jericho Swain MD, PhD

Jackal received the transmission from the Green Arrow and began to think about his own actions. "Waylon Jones. He's a rather misunderstood individual but for him to actually come to the surface strikes me as odd. Someone must have really pissed him off. I'm on my way, I shall rendezvous with you shortly."

Jackal sympathised with Killer Croc. Even in the state Gotham was in, he made no play for power, nor did he seek to take advantage of the situation. He merely proclaimed all of Gotham's Sewer network as his domain and kept to himself, helping the disadvantaged where he could and providing shelter for them. If anything, Arkham Armageddon only accelerated his Altruism. Jackal concluded that this incident must be to do with one of the children he was protecting in the sewers. Either that or someone took a seriously wrong turn.

Informing Zod of the situation, Jackal led him out of the cave, rearming the security protocols after him. He took the data that Zod had been instructed to pass on and chose to review it later.

With that, Jackal began his journey toward the Gotham City Police Department.

"The Riddler is currently incarcerated in the station." Jackal should know, he put him there. "He is currently injured, so he couldn't go very far but still, if he is given the opportunity to escape, it would prove problematic. If possible, try to lead Killer Croc away from the station."

Jackal didn't want to hurt Jones, nor did he particularly want to be his punching bag. "One more thing. Killer Croc chose to save Roy Harper's life when he became a depressed alcoholic and a death seeker. After Oliver Queen stripped him of his stocks and you released him from your tutelage, the guy hit a rough patch. Challenged Croc in order to get himself killed, but Jones quickly saw through that. He even became the kid's sponsor when he went to AA meetings. All I'm trying to say is...maybe take it easy on the guy. I mean I doubt your normal arrows will even make him flinch but still. Food for thought."

Before Jackal finished, he added a caveat. "I'm not too sure how friendly he'll be with you, with the aforementioned story and all. Anyway, err on the side of caution, ey?"
...or end it.

The Jackal

User Image

Timid Unicorn

8,425 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageMatrix Fired two Shots from Dreamscape as they formed into two more barriers for the green guys to get around. He then slid to a stop,falling forward then into a roll. He had glanced up to see a female floating over his head, which generally surprised him. Out of instinct, he had Knightmare raised upward at the female with Dreamscape pointed at the ground, but with his finger still on the trigger.

"So I take it that you're not one of their friends then?" Matrix asked,as he slowly stood up, keeping Knightmare Raised. "I ticked those thugs off cause I may have used their Bosses Name in a lie to get away from another set of thugs."

Matrix Glanced over towards the Thugs in green as he quickly moved Knightmare away from the floating Female. He fired off several shots in quick Succession before returnin Knightmare to its previous position. The Shots shot past the open gaps in Matrix's Shields, hitting five different thugs, each in the left calf, causing them to fall to the ground and trip their friends.

Helios Nostros
User Image

Theme

There is a beast....

User Image

Dakota was a bit embarrassed that he had been wagging his tail. He probably didn't notice because the petting had felt so good. He had no idea why but whenever he was a canine a scratch behind his ears always felt good. It was the same way with feline forms now that he thought about it. Though it seemed it did cheer Kira up then she had picked up her phone. He was able to overhear what was being said because of his heighten hearing.

It would seem that Kira would be meeting up with her brother though he also recognized the last name. Kyle and wonder if Kira and her brother was somehow related to Salena Kyle. "I overheard what was said on the phone. Sorry about that but my hearing is heighten, so I guess that means you finally get to meet back up with your brother which sounds great."

.....inside all of us

sh3pzeraki
Quote:

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Kira looked over at him and spoke her voice was trembling "he didn't sound right his voice it was cold not like I remember he always used to be nice to me but he just sounded so" she didn't know how to explain it the last time she saw D he was fighting a giant purple monster and talked about his methods being unpleasant,she then perked up a little "maybe he just had to be direct maybe he finally found our mother he was always a bit sensitive when it came to her" smiling she dived on him again rubbing his ears "c'mon let's find your sister I wanna meet her" her smile covered most of her face.

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
Ian and Michelle continued to wander Gotham, of course their uncle ditched them, but they would meet back tomorrow, and Ian was sure to deliver a nice punch to the face. Michelle was skipping gleefully along "Wasn't it nice to see uncle again, it's been what a year or two," Ian turned to his sister chuckling.

"Well, a year from our perspective, but technically less than that, time travel makes that complicated," he said shoving his hands in his pocket looking for his cigarettes. He soon noticed the average passerby staring at them. At first he couldn't think why, until he realized, he and his sister were a couple of white haired paternal twins, wearing very expensive suits and both were spattered with blood. He realized, they weren't as well known in this time line as they were back home. After all they weren't the Jackal's personal enforcers yet. He soon changed his tone "We should get off the street, any cop left that sees us, won't recognize us, we need to find a place to hide and a change of clothes," he said suddenly pulling his sister down the first alley they passed.
User Image
Theme
Company: alone

'From shadows we will ...'

User Image
Well it was obvious to Lamoo that this man was more than he appeared. She had no idea what type of weapon he was using but it was clear that it might have been the cause for that "wall" appearing. He was also seemed to be quite the clever man since he used the Riddler's name to get away from another gang. "Well how about I help you get away from them then or I could help you knocked them all out and hand them over to the police. I can't tell if you the fight or flight type yet so it's up to you." If need be she would get him to safety then come back and take them out herself. She didn't know how good in a fight this man was so depending on his answer she would decided what to do next.

' reclaim our destiny'

Maskawin

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Guy Gardner: The Crazy One

User Image

You have the right to scream as loud as ya want while I kick your a**!❞

The Green Lantern woke up with a start; his face sweating with anxiety about a nightmare. A nightmare about waking up as a woman and being forced to wear skimpy clothing at a fashion show for a sick b*****d's amusement. He quickly felt his chest and sighed with relief from the knowledge that he was flat as a plain. "Oh thank Oa; I'm not wearing any breasts. I'll be dammed if I'm ever going through that again," he thought while gritting his teeth. He'd have to murder anyone(outside his Warrior Team) who found out that horrible quest.

After several seconds, he suddenly remembered where he was and his memory came flooding back to him. Gardner quickly came up to his feet with a furious glare plastered across his face. That a*****e had hit him in the head with a rifle not long after he literally dropped dead bodies to the floor! Hell would freeze over before the moron punched Guy Gardner's lights out and get away with it!

[******** THIS!"he said as a construct of a giant sledge hammer formed and battered away at a wall of the giant manor. While Guy was supposed to protect the city and its properties, his mindset settled on the fact that it was gonna be demolished anyway. "BOOSTER 2.0! Get your a** out here so I can arrest it!"

Note: If any of you are not familiar with why Gardner gave Alex Cross that nickname,its because he knows another time traveling superhero, Booster Gold who hails from the 25th century. That guy is best friends with Ted Kord.

Krystal-Dragoon

sh3pzeraki

The Last heard him name being call out by someone behind him so he looked to see who it was and now he was worried the man name nightmare was here from his time.
"Run kid get out of here now!"
Shouting at Alex Last began to run at full speed away from the manor.
"Come on old man follow me if you want to talk"
Now trying to get the yellow lantern to follow him into the woods. The Last knows how this man thinks but now with the ring of fear in his hands Last had to think of a new plan to not get himself kill.

THE LAST

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Everything falls in to place

D had finally reached the designated meeting place,jumping from the shogun he landed in the center of a carefully drawn circle and spoke "shadows reveal yourself,for we are kin,who hint in the night" as soon as he had finished speaking 6 figures stepped out of the dark places surrounding the circle each kneeling and leaving an item at the edge,now all standing D laughes "ok formal bits over,thank you all for coming I'm sorry I was delayed Gotham isn't a peaceful place but here's the plan we are the last members of our guild and I'm in charge now any questions",almost imediately a man stepped forward "I got what you asked but why are you in charge?" a smirk on his face D answered "because of this" tossing a data slate to each with his plan on it.

apocolyps85's Husband

Ruthless Genius

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Nightmare

there is nothing more beautiful than the last look of terror in a dying mans eyes!

As Nightmare exclaimed aloud the man in the bigger armour decided he had the right to speak to him and then he walked off, “well! How rude, and after all I was spoiling for a fight!” Turning after the man who had walked away he shouted as loud as he could, “So was your mother a cat or is there another reason you’re a p***y!” But despite his best efforts the man had walked away.

Nightmare now turned his attention to The Last judging by his look he’d noticed this wasn’t the Nightmare of current times, he like The Last had travelled from the future. Suddenly The Last spoke and made it perfectly clear that he wanted Nightmare to follow him. Nightmare knew what he was doing, he was trying to protect the girl but Nightmare didn’t have a quarrel with the girl or The Last in fact he needed the lasts help.

As the last ran through the trees Nightmare followed flying behind him watching as his legs moved at incredible speeds. Finally after the long silence Nightmare spoke, “So! You still have that armour, how totally,… not surprising! So did you take anything else from superman and his super buddies? Oh right I forgot you don’t like talking about that! How boring. To be perfectly honest I’m still not sure how you managed to that much damage and cause that much destruction against THE superman I mean YOU! You can’t even fly!” With that he flew in front of The Last making sure to be just a little bit faster so that The Last wouldn’t bump into him, then he lowered his mask to show his smile and let The Last know he was merely having a jest.
User Image

Theme

There is a beast....

User Image

"Well that may be the case and hopefully everything will turn out alright for you and your brother." Dakota said before hearing her ask to meet his sister. "That might be a slight problem since I have no idea where she might be. You see her powers allow her to heal others so she spends part of her time at the hospital before going out on patrol. So she may be at the hospital or somewhere out in the city." Yeah he had no idea where his sister was currently. Hopefully she wasn't in any trouble or if she was he hope it was something she could handle.

.....inside all of us

sh3pzeraki
Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out