• Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
cerisestarlet
I have four; hip, back and feet.

nice! how did ur feet feel? i heard thats a really painful area
disney butts
0x-Yuna-x0
i have my thigh, both my ribs, and my wrist done.

Pics would be inappropriate haha

u probably get this asked a lot lol but how did the ribs feel? i want mine done but i dunno.

well, it's hard to describe. It's right on bone, so it's quite a sharp pain. It does hurt a lot in the beginning, but once you get into the groove of the motions, it's totally doable. It didn't hurt for most of the tattoo once I found a proper breathing technique. Breathing is super important in my opinion - i found it made a big difference.

I got both of my ribs done at the same time, so near the end my adrenaline died and it was very very painful.

but, all in all, totally doable! And the outcome is definitely worth it. Tip though: get an artist with a gentle touch haha

Fluff Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
0x-Yuna-x0
disney butts
0x-Yuna-x0

u probably get this asked a lot lol but how did the ribs feel? i want mine done but i dunno.

well, it's hard to describe. It's right on bone, so it's quite a sharp pain. It does hurt a lot in the beginning, but once you get into the groove of the motions, it's totally doable. It didn't hurt for most of the tattoo once I found a proper breathing technique. Breathing is super important in my opinion - i found it made a big difference.

I got both of my ribs done at the same time, so near the end my adrenaline died and it was very very painful.

but, all in all, totally doable! And the outcome is definitely worth it. Tip though: get an artist with a gentle touch haha

nice nice i feel like i would hold my breathe a lot lol. what did u get on ur ribs btw?
disney butts
0x-Yuna-x0
disney butts
0x-Yuna-x0

nice nice i feel like i would hold my breathe a lot lol. what did u get on ur ribs btw?

holding your breath is part of it. I found I would hold my breath while a line was being doing, and exhale and inhale during the time where the artist stopped a line.

On my left side, I have "you are too beautiful", from a song, in dedication to my mother and myself (long story), and a Latin phrase in dedication to a very good friend of mine whom has struggled with what I have in the past.

Typical girly dainty script haha, but they turned out so well.

Fluff Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
0x-Yuna-x0
disney butts
0x-Yuna-x0
disney butts
0x-Yuna-x0

holding your breath is part of it. I found I would hold my breath while a line was being doing, and exhale and inhale during the time where the artist stopped a line.

On my left side, I have "you are too beautiful", from a song, in dedication to my mother and myself (long story), and a Latin phrase in dedication to a very good friend of mine whom has struggled with what I have in the past.

Typical girly dainty script haha, but they turned out so well.

aw, very nice. i love fancy script!
how much do they usually cost?

Aged Poster

i have tear drops

Benevolent Bloodsucker

I'm too indecisive of a person to even consider getting a tattoo.
I prefer piercings.

Golden Prophet

gypsylites
sig

i have that exact symbol on a shirt of mine eek
disney butts
cerisestarlet
I have four; hip, back and feet.

nice! how did ur feet feel? i heard thats a really painful area

It wasn't too bad getting them done. What was worse was when they swelled up and it hurt to walk sweatdrop

Mega Noob

disney butts

1st A kingdom hearts symbol I drew up with kingdom hearts 1+2 symbols combined.
User Image

2nd Obviously a Batman tattoo. haha
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out