Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am alone...

He nodded to LuSean. Lance was fine with him. He made a quiet sigh and stopped in his tracks, ending up staying just because he was asked to. He heard a sharp whistle, and saw hawk land on a girls arm. He nodded to himself, this time impressed that she did not flinch at his nails. Lance nodded to the girl question. He picked up her free hand and bowed at the waist, placing a kiss just above her fingers. The old man had taught Lance to be a proper gentlemen, and he would not forsake that now. He shift his eyes to hers, and locked in eye contact with her as he leaned back up to standing position, letting go of her hand.

...And I like it that way.

Lonely Phantom

~Stand for Something~

LuSean smiled, glad he would stay. Looks like the river was getting more attention. His shyness was starting to kick in as he just smiled, bowed, and stayed quiet. Not to mention two were girls, one had scary fire, the other had a scary hawk. If a human saw this they would think they were all a forest freak show. But, any forest lover would understand.

~Or Fall for Everything~

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image

I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is,
I don't know where my home is

It's not that I wanna say goodbye
It's just that every time you try to tell me that you love me
Each and every single day I know
I'm going to have to eventually give you away
And though my love is rare
And though my love is true
Hey I'm just scared
That we may fall through

User ImageUser Image

Shae couldn't help the flattered smile that found its way onto her face as one of the boys came over and greeted her quite formally. She wasn't used to such manners at all. "My name is Shae. How do you do?" she said, trying not to sound like the country bumpkin she felt like at the moment. He must be someone related to someone important or wealthy or something. Nobody who stayed at the tavern ever acted like that since they were usually common-folk, just passing through. "Oh! And this is Astor. He's a friend of mine," she added when the hawk looked like he was going to reprimand her for forgetting him. She wasn't in the mood for his sharp beak to n** at her.

After a moment she noticed the pretty boy looking a little afraid of Astor. "He's not unfriendly. He won't bite you or anything," she said, remembering that suck a large bird with large talons could be unnerving to some. Besides, he was much more likely to bite Shae if anyone. "This is my first time here at the school. Have you been here before? she asked the gentleman boy. She was still nervous and was quickly realizing that despite all the tavern keepers and her father had taught her, she probably was still quite stupid in comparison to these people.

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

I am alone...

Lance nodded Astor, giving him eye contact to show respect. "A Nobel Bird indeed." He said, then turned back to her, smiling softly. He shook his head and crossed one arm across his chest, the other bent upwards, his fingers taping the side of his chin. "Unfortunately, this place is new to me." He sighed. He had already spoken more then he would like to in a year. If only he had escaped when he had the chance.

Lonely Phantom

~Stand for Something~

LuSean was a bit behind Lance now. He attempted his best smile. "It is my first time here as well. My name is LuSean." He was kind of hiding behind Lance in a way, staring at the bird. He was more for ground animals. Things that flew could attack from above. Who looks up?

~Or Fall for Everything~

(Sorry for extremely short post! Writers block D smile

Hilarious Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
One who dances with the flame must also
play with the hand of danger its self.
But one who reads will keep
her talents hidden on it's shelf.

Ȥѻєү Ȼαɨиє
User Image

Zoey watched as the guys, who looked uncomfortable and shy, both took turns casting her nervous glance. It was understandable, fire and forest didn't really go well together. It wasn't long as a girl with a hawk moved closer to the guys. The whole group began to chat, each person looking more nervous than the last. Well, she figured hawks had a habit of bringing out the nerves in people. That thought made her smile slightly.

She stood, tucking the now very warm lighter away into her back pocket and brushed the dirt off of her jeans. To go chat, or continue exploring, that was the question. Chatting had a better chance of not making her the odd one out...again. "Why the hell not..." She muttered as she walked slowly over to the trio. It couldn't hurt to have people looking out for her. "Hey there." She said, perhaps a bit too brightly. "Cool hawk. Does he like to be pet?" She asked the girl, already itching to touch the wild bird. Come on, how many chances do you have to touch a bird of prey like that? "I'm Zoey, by the way. And I'm not going to burn down the forest." She commented, sounding a bit like she was at a group therapy session. Hi I'm Zoey and I love to play with fire.Yup, smooth.

User Image

User Image
User Image User Image

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image

Hey I'm just scared
That we may fall through

User ImageUser Image

Shae giggle a bit at the noble bird comment. "Hear that Astor? He clearly doesn't know you," she said to the bird. The hawk protested, stretched his wings with a flap or two, and cuffed her in the head with his wing. Shae shot him a glare and he glared back. Until some other girl joined their group of course. Then Astor's gaze shifted to her. "Hello. I'm Shae," she said, turning so she faced the other girl.

When Zoey asked about petting the bird, she looked at him for a moment. Oddly enough, nobody had asked to pet him before. "He likes to be fed, but I think petting would be okay," she replied. She looked over at the gentleman one. "I don't think I caught your name." Shae could feel her cheeks getting warm, though she had not an inkling why.

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

I am alone...

Lance tilted his head slightly and gave Shea a soft smile. "Krylancelo, but it seems to be that Lance has stuck to me." He shifted his soft gaze from Shea to a slightly harder one to Zoey. He nodded in acknowledgement of her, be decided not to make a comment. He turned behind him, knowing LuSean had fallen behind. He stepped back slightly, leaned in, and whispered in his ear. His lips mere inched from LuSean's skin. "Do not allow yourself to fade into the background." Lance had been there for many years. A quiet observer in the woods. He had spent many times watching hikers and campers. Friends and honeymooners. They would come together, laugh and enjoy. Lance remember what it was like to watch. To just be part of the foliage. He would think of the mother he had never met, and wonder what it would feel like to have a family. LuSean seemed innocent, asking Lance to stay when he was about to move on. Clearly, he craved contact, and Lance was already starting to feel protective.
He game LuSean a little nudge forwards towards the girl, taking what he hoped LuSean would see was a encouraging position behind him.

Lonely Phantom

~Stand for Something~

Was that a blush? He might have blushed slightly. His hands were behind his back as he smiled. "It... is nice to meet you all. May I ask what everyone has come here for?" He was curious. Just to find out why they were here would give him a tad about who they were. "I am just here to learn while making friends, instead of being homeschooled by myself... and also to learn how to control the earth better..." He said, thinking it would be best to tell them why he was there first.

~Or Fall for Everything~

Hilarious Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
One who dances with the flame must also
play with the hand of danger its self.
But one who reads will keep
her talents hidden on it's shelf.

Ȥѻєү Ȼαɨиє
User Image

Zoey reached up and petted the bird's head gently. He didn't seem all that pleased but he didn't bite her or try to claw her eyes out, so she considered it a win in her book. "Awesome..."She murmured, looking back at the rest of the group. "My parents want me to get in touch with my water magick. So they sent me here." She said, rolling her eyes. Yup, keeping up with the troublemaker attitude.That'll make friends. She could almost hear her mother scolding her.

User Image

User Image
User Image User Image

Tipsy Werewolf

4,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
There are two kinds of people in this world...

A e r i l y n n ShadowAsh
It had been hours since Aerilynn entered the forest she believed to hold the college she sought. If her directions were correct, it should be here..somewhere. Why did she bring so much stuff with her? Her knapsack and two large suitcases were getting heavy. "Maybe we should stop?" she asked out loud. A soft mew came from her feet. Sookie, a cream colored kitten was trotting soundlessly next to her. She padded a few feet ahead to indicate that it was the right way, and to keep going. Sure enough, the outline of a large structure came into sight. When they got closer, Aerie could see that it was indeed the school. She sighed in relief, and found the front doors.

There was a reception desk, with a kind-faced woman sitting behind it. She asked for a name to be checked off the roster. Aerilynn ShadowAsh the young woman replied. She was handed a room key and a map, and was sent on her way. The halls were empty, and Aerie wondered where all the other students were. After she got settled, she'd go find them herself. It had been a long time since she made new friends. Aerie found her dorm in no time, and pushed open the door. It was a simple room, with a bed, closet and desk for her, and an adjacent bathroom for her use. It was cozy, and she smiled as she put her heavy bags on the bed pushed up against the far wall. She wouldn't really bother unpacking until later, as she was anxious to go exploring. Sookie curled up on the bed and went to sleep, clearly put out from days of travelling. "Alright, well I'm going to have a look about." Aerie said, as she closed the door behind her.

...those who fear the unknown, and those willing to embrace it.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image

Hey I'm just scared
That we may fall through

User ImageUser Image

Shae smiled. Lance was a nice name. It always reminded her of Lancelot and the whole knight in shining armor concept. It was a shame he had looked a little uncomfortable the whole time she had been there. Then he pushed LuSean forward and whispered something to him. They both looked uncomfortable come to think of it. She could just imagine what had been whispered after how some of the guests treated her at the tavern. 'You deal with her. I don't want to!' She tried to keep a smile on her face, but it wavered for a second. "My adoptive parents sent me here. All their children went here, so they said I should too," Shae replied, her tone letting on that she felt a little less than spectacular.

One thing she wasn't too keen on was having to demonstrate her powers. After her dad had left her, she didn't like showing them to people. A few people viewed shapeshifters as lesser beings to begin with. Although those numbers weren't as high as they once were, some of the people who stayed at the tavern were like that on occasion. She refocused her attention back to the conversation. "Water magic? That sounds cool," she said, a little envious. It sounded like such a fun power. Astor seemed to not hate being pet, although he definitely didn't enjoy it. Nobody lost fingers, so it was all well. Her arm was starting to dip blood however. His talons had really dug into her arm.
It's better to stand out than to fit in.

User Image

~~

Looking over her shoulder, always looking over her shoulder. Maeve couldn't get a long enough break. All she wants was a place where she could find peace but that seems hopeless. Fed up with walking she finally decided she was far enough in to see the school from up in the trees. Looking around for one close to her that had the lowest branch she spotted one still about four feet high than herself. Walking over to it she secured her bag to her back tight enough so it wouldn't fall. She shook her head and looked up " Thank goodness I don't own much " she said to herself as she bent down slightly and then launched herself into the air, wrapping her hand around the branch. Pulling herself up, she continued upwards. When she reached the top she looked in the direction she was walking and sure enough she seen part of a building. Instead of climbing down to continue walking she decided it would be faster to use the trees. Jumping from branch to branch, tree to tree, she finally reached her destination only to pause before jumping to the ground. She heard voices and the sound of water, curiosity getting the best of her, she hopped more trees in the direction the sounds were coming from. She knew she had to get into the school, keep on track but still she couldn't stop herself, never can. Looking down where she stopped she noticed a group of people standing around, talking to one another. She couldn't make them out, only their voices were clear. Climbing down the tree just enough to see them she noticed the bird instantly " Gorgeous " she whispered to herself, not noticing how much she was leaning forward on the branch, she slipped. A moment of panic swept through her before she caught herself on the next branch down.

~~

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

I am alone...

Lance's eyes were scanning the forest walls. He was completely zoned out to the conversation. He did not even hear LuSean's question. He noticed a glint of moment in the far distance, like a branch had broken. He made a note of it, keeping the area in the corner of his eye. He looked down at Shea's arm with Astor on it and noticed the blood drops starting to trickle down it. He frowned and took off his jacket. He had been impressed that she held the bird without a show of pain, but now it was to much for him to sit back and bare. He walked forward and held out his arm to the bird, bowing respectfully to the creature. "Astor, if you would, please." He waited for the bird to switch to his arm so he may wrap his jacket around her arm. The material would protect her from the talons, and the bird could sit with her happily.

Lonely Phantom

~Stand for Something~

The elf nodded and smiled. "Those are much better reasons than why I'm here.. haha" He laughed. Akward. The ground shook a bit around them slightly. Woops. He'd really have to control his earth magick better. Random earthquakes weren't normal to most people, although him and his parents have gotten used to it. He looked to the forest were Lance was looking, but saw nothing. He shrugged it off.

~Or Fall for Everything~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces