Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric scrunched his face up. "Like? We argue. We're arguing buddies if that's a thing." He said.

Malinda looked over at Julius. "Are you ok?" She asked.

Turner was a bit nervous. "He'll be ok right." He asked.

Fluffy Bunny

"Yeah. I'm fine." Julius said to Malinda, looking away.

Rosie looked up at the back of him, being behind the other three. "You sure, Julie?" She asked. She frowned, not getting a response. She looked up at her brother, him to frowning.

"I didn't know I would cause such a problem between the two of you. God..." Dominic mumbled. "If you left Fredric and I alone, one of us would be dead in a matter of a minute." He said, rolling his eyes. "You got nothing to worry about, Julius. I don't like the type of people who would want to choak me for pleasure." He said.

"Just go into this room right here and sit down, sweetheart." The nurse told Elliot, and he did so. He glanced back at Micheal quickly. He sat in the singular chair in the middle of the room and took a deep breath.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric frowned. "Jullie..you're the only one for me." He said. "Don't be like that. Domnic's a ******** wimp." He said. He squeezed his hand.

Malinda hit her brother. "Don't use bad words." She said.
Turner leaned against the wall. Roger watched curiously.

Fluffy Bunny

Julius squeezed Fredric's hand back and slightly smiled, pleased. But, he was still unsure.

"Wimp? I'm a wimp, and you're an a**." Dominic scoffed, shaking his head. Rosie punches him in the leg. "Ah. Sorry. Damn." He said. His sister had a pretty good punch, despite her age.

The lights in the room turn off and Elliot, sitting in the chair, grip the edges of the seat and starts to panic, breathing heavily. "No, no, no." He muttered.

Michael listened to his brother on the speaker, eyes wide. "Turn the God damn lights back on!" He yelled. Two men, assistants, took him out of the room after he had started to hit on them and got out of control.

Elliot started to cry, unsure if the others were still there. He couldn't see through the one-way mirror and could not hear them. He jumped, hearing a radio turn on with static, then a disturbingly real sounding rape scenario. "No!" He screamed, clutching his head and bending over in his seat, sobbing. "NO!" He screamed again.

The nurses and doctors listen, and watch from a night-vision camera tape.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric would have punched Julius lovingly but he was still holding his sister. He lanced back at Domi. "I rather be an a** then a wimp." He said.

Malinda frowned. "Can't we all get along!" She said.

Turner watched what was happening He froze up for a moment, unsure what to do. If he helped Elliot his chances of seeing his dog were done for. He frowned. Elliot was in trouble. He need his help. "We got to get in there!" He yelled. Roger began to look for a way inside.

Fluffy Bunny

Dominic frowned. "Sorry." He said and smiled at Malinda.

Elliot brought his legs up to his chest and sobbed, closing his eyes and covering her ears, which didn't help at all. The audio got louder and louder. At least, to him it did. He tried not to think of it. Or to think he was in pure darkness. He tried to imagine a happy place. But, it didn't work. His memories swallowed him up.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Malinda smiled now. "Good." She said. "Now let's hurry and eat!" She said happily.

Roger found a door, but it was locked. "Turner...help me kick it open." He said. "The people are to busy with Michael and watching Elliot to notice us." He said. Turner nodded and they began kicking the door.

Fluffy Bunny

Rosie smiled. "Yeah. I'm starving." She said, swinging her brothers arm with hers.

Elliot jumps, hearing the door being kicked. But, he ignores it. He is too busy paying attention to the audio, the darkness, his memories, and fears. He can't think straight. He begins to think again about his new friends. Can he even trust himself to be in love with Turner? Or is Turner just going to hurt him like everyone else? Or even worse.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric nodded. "We;; we're almost there." He said. "Whatcha going to order?" He asked. everyone.

Malinda thought about it. "Burgers." She said.

They continued to kick the door until it finally popped open. "Hurry Turner." Roger said. "i'll hold the door."

Turner nodded to him and rushed inside. He placed his hands over Elliot's hands, hoping to help muffle the sound. "Come on." He said.

Fluffy Bunny

"I dunno." Julius mumbled. He thought for a second. "I'll get what you get, I guess." He told Fredric.

Elliot opened his eyes, seeing turner from the think line of light coming in from the door and calmed down a little at time. Once calmed enough, he removed his hands from under Turners and hugged him.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric smirked at him. "What if I get everything you hate?" He said jokingly.

Malinda hummed as they walked.

Turner hugged him back. "It's ok Elliot. Come on let's get out of here." He said as he helped him out the chair.

Fluffy Bunny

Julius chuckled. "I'll eat it anyway." He smiled, holding Fredric's free hand.

Elliot buried his face in Turner's shirt, sighing deeply. Turner seemed to be the only one he felt safe hugging, besides his brother. Although they are complete strangers.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric blushed. "Can I force feed it to you?" He asked.

Turner rubbed his back. "Here I'll carry you like a kid." He said. "Wrap you legs around me." He said as he lifted him and began walking.

Fluffy Bunny

Julius laughed slightly. "Sure." He smiled brightly.

"Hey! What do you guys think you're doing?!" A doctor yells at them, coming into the room.

Elliot peeked at the doctor, still hiding his face in Turner's shirt. "Leave me the [********] alone." He demanded and walked out, dragging the other two boys along.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric blushed harder. "That's so hot." He said. He put Malinda down and opened the door to the place. "Ladies first." He said. Malinda walked in and waited for them.

Turner glared at the doctor. "What do you think you're doing. This place is hear to help people, not make them worse." He said as he was dragged out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff