Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Master

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Thank you very very very much sir smile

A troll, why is a troll awesome?
A troll is much like a human, they dont look the same but they definitely have many physical features in common.
A troll however acts on impulse
A troll represents human nature.
Brain is a troll.
Brain is a very sexy troll!
Brain likes the troll.
Brain is awesome!
Troll = Brain = awesome => Troll = Awesome
Brain says you must like the troll
A troll is a version of a human that is very instinctive and gives into its' primal nature rather than acting on human intelligence. They live a good life just dont f*ck with them because they will kill you smile

Romantic Lunatic

8,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Questionable Genius

dramallama dramallama

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
heart

B R A I N
Why thank you, I was trying to go for a Shel Silverstein feel, since GoT was taken [seriously iRawrRawr's was EXTREMELY clever]

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

yohabroha

A troll is much like a human, they dont look the same but they definitely have many physical features in common.
Brain is a troll.
Brain likes the troll.
Brain is awesome!
A troll is a version of a human that is very instinctive and gives into its' primal nature rather than acting on human intelligence. They live a good life just dont f*ck with them because they will kill you smile

yw!!!

and u get a prize for this amazing literary piece wink

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Why trolls are awesome.
Trolls are not only the best creature that can live under bridges but trolls can earn a living off of forcing people to pay them to cross.

In all the ages trolls have been seen as a scary mean guys but they are very fun loving creatures who are misunderstood . They only do that because the normal civilization doesnt get that the troll outsmarted them from the beginning on the ages to seem scary so they can get attention and all the loot needed to survive.
Later on in civilization people used the term as a person who is just a a*****e when in fact they are so far intelligent they do this to amuse the people around them.

No one in fact can say that they are better than this legendary creature due to the fact they are hard working. Unlike the other known hard workers out there elves gnomes and dwarfs the troll stays away from the source of the use of alcohol. The troll will do his job mending goats ad its job under bridges with style and not go down in complain at the local bar in a tree to try to relax. Instead it goes out and enjoys its time with its fellow troll.

Now it is in fact that this said anyone who choses to embrace themselves with the trolls are very intelligent and hardworking people. So this saying the fact that b r a i n is going after his job as a troll lover than he must strive to be intelligent enough to be a hard worker. Which him hoarding the troll item takes alot of heart and much work. So in the end brain is a awesome person and very much entitled to call himself the king of trolls.
So let this decree be known brain is king of trolls

Okay i did this on my phone and and on pain pills so it might be a bit off and stuff

Hunnybuns3's Husband

Gallant Sex Symbol

13,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Mokoni
heart

Why thank you, I was trying to go for a Shel Silverstein feel, since GoT was taken [seriously irawrrawr's was extremely clever]

oh a fan redface heart

Eloquent Master

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
B R A I N
yohabroha

Brain is a troll.
Brain likes the troll.
Brain is awesome!

yw!!!

and u get a prize for this amazing literary piece wink

haha result of boredom xP
but very true indeed

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Dark_Maiden_Queen
Why trolls are awesome.
Trolls are not only the best creature that can live under bridges but trolls can earn a living off of forcing people to pay them to cross.

In all the ages trolls have been seen as a scary mean guys but they are very fun loving creatures who are misunderstood . They only do that because the normal civilization doesnt get that the troll outsmarted them from the beginning on the ages to seem scary so they can get attention and all the loot needed to survive.
Later on in civilization people used the term as a person who is just a a*****e when in fact they are so far intelligent they do this to amuse the people around them.

No one in fact can say that they are better than this legendary creature due to the fact they are hard working. Unlike the other known hard workers out there elves gnomes and dwarfs the troll stays away from the source of the use of alcohol. The troll will do his job mending goats ad its job under bridges with style and not go down in complain at the local bar in a tree to try to relax. Instead it goes out and enjoys its time with its fellow troll.

Now it is in fact that this said anyone who choses to embrace themselves with the trolls are very intelligent and hardworking people. So this saying the fact that b r a i n is going after his job as a troll lover than he must strive to be intelligent enough to be a hard worker. Which him hoarding the troll item takes alot of heart and much work. So in the end brain is a awesome person and very much entitled to call himself the king of trolls.

Okay i did this on my phone and and on pain pills so it might be a bit off and stuff

oh i like this ...plus the title you bestow upon me is quite flattering

emotion_dowant

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Something Insidious
Why trolls are awesome?

Other than being made of pure awesomeness, they are just that awesome. Few people get that trolling is an art, perfected over time like swordsmanship and pottery and trolls are the master of it. Trolls are handsome, fearless, and smart. But people don’t know them because they are humble, something humans can not achieve and that is also why trolls are awesome. They can take insults and critic and set path for new ideas. They don’t care where they live whether under bridges or in mommy’s basement because they know what they have matters a lot more than where they live. And what they have is the whole world's attention.

>;D

oops I almost missed this...

very well said! thank you for establishing the awesomeness of trolls

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
iRawrRawr
Mokoni
heart

Why thank you, I was trying to go for a Shel Silverstein feel, since GoT was taken [seriously irawrrawr's was extremely clever]

oh a fan redface heart

Of GoT, yes. XD

Romantic Friend

10,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
heart heart heart

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
B R A I N
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Why trolls are awesome.

oh i like this ...plus the title you bestow upon me is quite flattering

emotion_dowant
lol years of playing hordeside on warcraft i see trolls diffrently

Romantic Genius

Menstrual Cramps
B R A I N
Menstrual Cramps

R a n d e h
Menstrual Cramps
COME BACK RANDEH BRAIN IS HITTING ON OTHER WIMMENZ.
b r a i n

WHAT IS THIS?!?! WHO IS HITTIN' ON MY SUN & STARS?!

so not true

i only give compliments.. im just NICE ... do not misinterpret my nice-persona

u Randeh will always be my one and only moon of my life

LIES!!
OMG I love u both
*breathes again* I knew you didn't have eyes for anyone other than me my moon and stars. *snuggleloves* Sexy times!

@ MC - I can see where the confusion came in, all dem other bitches hittin' on my man. Lucky I have you to help keep them in line @o@! *sexytimeswithMCtoo* hehehehe

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
R a n d e h
Menstrual Cramps
B R A I N
Menstrual Cramps

R a n d e h
Menstrual Cramps
COME BACK RANDEH BRAIN IS HITTING ON OTHER WIMMENZ.
b r a i n

WHAT IS THIS?!?! WHO IS HITTIN' ON MY SUN & STARS?!

so not true

i only give compliments.. im just NICE ... do not misinterpret my nice-persona

u Randeh will always be my one and only moon of my life

LIES!!
OMG I love u both
*breathes again* I knew you didn't have eyes for anyone other than me my moon and stars. *snuggleloves* Sexy times!

@ MC - I can see where the confusion came in, all dem other bitches hittin' on my man. Lucky I have you to help keep them in line @o@! *sexytimeswithMCtoo* hehehehe
yr art lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces