Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

As Dylan motioned to Laphiette the swordsman would look over at his. While she looked mainly human, the frost billowing from her sleeves and her skin itself would reveal otherwise. Shaking his head Sano would turn back to Dylan and Wyndom.

"No that abomination isn't with me. As for you having information I want, that is true. I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind."

It was clear that Sano was focused on Dylan over Wyndom and Laphiette. While Wyndom appeared to be human, Sanosuke had a feeling that he wasn't. As many years as he has spent hunting inhuman creatures he had something of a sixth sense on the matter. Not that it was anywhere close to one hundred percent accurate to say the least.

"My name is Sanosuke. My first question, and probably most important question, would have to be...."

Sano would trail off for a moment as he his eyes moved from Dylan to Wyndom and back again.

"....why do you, a human, consort with the creatures that turn our home into a warzone? Look at the city burning behind me. What did the citizens of Rosewood ever do that they deserved to have their home blown up by an angel? A companion of yours at that? Why do you not fight against the abominations that treat us humans as nothing more than food and cannon fodder? Join me. Join the Illuminati. We can give you the strength to fight these beasts on equal footing. To defend not only yourself, but those you care about as well."

Of course Sano had no way of knowing that Dylan was a man out of time. That he had been frozen for thousands of years and that those he once cared about had already vanished from this world. Of course the promise of power might be enough to persuade the young swordsman. Sanosuke was here to show the boy that not all members of the Illuminati were as crazed as Samurai. No the swordsman that now stood before Dylan had made his choice to join the Illuminati so that he could protect those he wanted to protect. He was a kind individual when he was dealing with other humans, but to those that treated humans as playthings he was anything but.

DarkKingJilly

Rabid_Smurf_x_

Frozen Kaori chan

User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Location:Near the Far side of the City of Rosewood near a mansion,
With:Unknown peoples eek
Thoughts:This guy's gonna piss me off.

Laphiette was a bit shocked as she walked out and was almost instantly called out. Apparently there was some sort of confrontation occurring here. The warrior turned and regarded her as an abomination then spoke to the other questioning his humanity. This set Laphiette on the wrong footing. This man was of similar if not the same Origin as those who had destroyed her school so many years ago. In this time frame (Um sorry guys I'm not sure what the year is in the rp o.o) it had been a good amount of time. To the point where it was likely not even a memory to most. It was something similar to the Salem witch trials only earlier in a time when weapons had very little technological enhancements, simply because there wasn't really any technology to begin with.

The air suddenly began to chill quickly as if everyone had suddenly walked into a large walk in freezer the only difference is none of them had moved.
"An abomination? I'd have you know the only reason I became more than human is because of pigs like you, who SLAUGHTERED everyone I knew, because we had magical powers. Now that several thousand years later after you all destroyed those with powers you find yourselves defenseless against those who do but are not from here. Those few humans left with powers find themselves weak because there is no faith in the Elements of magic, left among humans. I am disgusted to know I was once one. The true abominations."

User Image

Laphiette's outburst in her mind was rather justified although her purposes for being here were essentially unknown. Very few people knew anything about her. But she noted Wyndom. Although she still didn't actually know his name. She knew she had fought this man in a tournament. Now on this interesting turn of events she would find herself facing him again. Although she wondered if he held resentment for the fight. In which he lost to time and hearsay. If given longer she would have been cut apart by his lasers. It made her feel odd, knowing she barely won out in that fight. She decided to walk toward Wyndom her cool air that she had caused with growing slightly grumpy began to warm a little so it was bearable. She wasn't sure how things would go but she wondered where this conversation would head off to. She was slightly interested in what was to come but she had her own goals and things to work toward. For now her vision of the Illuminati as they called themselves was grim. They may very well have been what had become of the group that did destroy her past.

User ImageMy heart is cold.
My life is frozen in the past.
My purpose, to become Ice.

Rabid Smurf_x_

Devil-Steel

DarkKingJilly

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

"Maybe my teapot assessment was incorrect… I'm beginning to think firecracker is considerably more apt."

When Oni came to a halt she wondered if she'd gone one corny line too far.
Because yes, that one had actually been quite terrible.
Oh. Wait. No. Maybe it hadn't been that terrible after all.
He was just slowing down because of the girl who looked like a vampire at a suntanning convention.

Stepping out of Oni's clutches gracefully she turned to face the girl.
Her clothes clearly indicated that she wasn't from around here.
When she bowed to them, Kora returned the gesture in a similar -yet different -fashion.
Angling her left foot out behind her, she bent at the right knee while pulling out the sides of her skirt in a curtsy. Her torso bent at the waist and her head tilted downwards.
All of this was done in one graceful movement with not a wobble in sight.
Thank goodness, because once upon a time, Sabriel would have beaten her to a pulp for being sloppy.

Straightening up she realized that Oni wasn't respecting a traditional gesture and moved to thump him across the stomach with her lower arm, her hand balled into a fist just for good measure.
"Be polite and bow dippy."

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Frozen Kaori chan

I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kuroko Izanami

Straight - Single
5'8'' 143lbs
Attire: {{Daily}}
Current Goal: Gather knowledge
Mood: Ambiently Amused
Thoughts: One of the two seems to carry some manners.
Company: Kora and the Boy-toy

╚══════════════╝

✰Monsters Don't Sleep Under Your Bed, They Sleep Inside Your Head.✰

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀|

Kuroko rose from her bow seeing the female give a strange form of greeting. But she had traveled to the West for a great many reasons. One was to learn where she had before only known captivation by her elders. She knew nothing of what was going on in the location, but she could smell the breeze aloft with the foul smell of evil about it. The large black objects in the sky and the strange shield perceived to give such a small location defense. Successful or not, only gave rise to the call of blood that shall soon swoon the sands of time. Izanami looked to the two in front of her. She could feel the man's power without even looking at him. A small thread would blow across him, normally left as a thread lost to the wind and in times of tension unnoticed. A wandering thread of a spider. What was not known was the purpose of the wandering thread. It was not merely random but the small insignificant peace of textile gave information. The Woman before them was a very foreign kind of evil. Allegiances held as that of a spirit wandering the world with no allegiances. Since the wars of the heavens and the world beneath most free spirits where consumed as bystanders without reprise or even knowledge of why they became hunted by the evil or heavenly.

This was simply because they existed and held powers considered far from human capacity, the sides viewed them as possible affronts for the other side, or even dismissed their nature to belonging to one side or the other. This left finding those few remaining Yokai had their own ways of hiding themselves. Among which was their powers did not exert alike the demons or angels. Instead they were often not even recognizable from humans, especially those hunters who lived as humans. Izanami's thread told her that the human female was indeed human and did exert a force of magical nature, although likely not the most threatening. The male exerted powerful Demonic energies mixed with other energies that she did not truly realize. Being a timid person, but also an explorer this left her nervous to step forward but alas she would do so anyway. Her feet moved forward at a very small pace at a time as to not ruin or dirty that which she wore, but her pace was extremely fast and athletic.

Within a few short moments she stood in front of the two with only a few feet to separate their visages. It would be noted her eyes would not lock with either of their eyes after the first mere glance. Rather she would look down focusing her eyes on other parts such as their chests or neck. Her head almost slightly bowed at a constant.

User Image
User Image

"Izanami, Kuroko Izanami. I do apologize but I know not where I am, Or what is going on for the matter."

User Image

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀|

✰You And I Are Bound. We Will Be Each Other's Salvation Or Each Other's Doom.✰

╔══════════════╗

Inventory/Extra:
Devil-Steel
LightsOfDecember

Powers/Abilities:
(....)

Themes: {{Normal}} {{Romance}} {{Battle}}

╚══════════════╝

{{OOC: I worked hard on this to hope it makes a pleasant post ^^. I hope to go very far with this character o.o}}

CLICK HERE → ~:'þɹɐƃʎ ɯðþµʎM':~ ← CLICK HERE

Just about the time Dylan started speaking, Laphiette would appear on Wyndom's electrical treadmill, alerting him to her exact location. It also triggered his memories of the time they had faced each other in a tournament. She was a strong ice user, but here in an open area Wyndom wouldn't be in such a disadvantage as their last meeting if it came down to a fight. Judging from who this samurai fellow was calling an abomination, Wyndom assumed he was human himself, although he could be wrong.

"I know, Dylan. But don't worry, you've come through much worse than this, ha!" Wyndom would encourage the young swordsman softly so the others couldn't hear. He would listen to Sano paint the picture of his goals and his vision for Dylan, but Wyndom knew Dylan would decline, it would take more than that to sway his friend.

Wyndom smirked at the man's offer, it was perhaps time for them to finally enter the fray. "Yo, uhm...the enemy of my enemy is my friend?" Wyndom would call out to Laphiette. "My name's Wyndom, this is Dylan." He could feel the cold air radiating off her body as she approached him. It made his heart quicken in anticipation of the coming battle that would soon be upon the group, but Wyndom didn't really want to start until he knew what Laphiette's motives were, or at least whose side she would be on for this fight. "You ready to cool this guys ego off?"

User Image

"Great hope has no real footing unless one is willing to face into the doom that may also be on the way."

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

Rotten the Rogue King

LightsOfDecember

Devil-Steel

Frozen Kaori chan

Rabid Smurf_x_

-Willow the Whisp-

Rotten the Rogue King

LightsOfDecember

Devil-Steel

Frozen Kaori chan

"Sanosuke...I'm not looking for strength. The only reason Rosewood has become a battlezone was because we brought the angels here. It's unfortunate, yes. But they followed us and became aggressive. I also think you should respect others before calling them abominations."

Dylan would also look to Laphiette and nod, "Yes, I think it'd be a good idea if we made a temporary alliance. I don't trust the Illuminati."
Then again he was not completely convinced that they were wrong. A small shadow of doubt would creep into the back of his thoughts but for now he was not getting a good feeling from Sanosuke. Dylan's instincts kept him alive so far so he would trust them now.

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

While Oni had been unfazed by Kora's punch to his stomach resulting only in him raising an eyebrow in her direction. With a bit of a sigh the King of Hell would lean forward ever so slightly with his eyes towards the ground. It wasn't a formal bow, hell some might not even consider it a bow, but it was the best you were going to get from him.

"I'm Oni Ukia, and this town is going to Hell in a handbasket. That's what's happening."

It was rather blunt, but that was the run down of the current situation.

((Blah. Writers block. Sorry my next one should be better.))

LightsofDecember

Frozen Kaori chan

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

Sano would shift his attention to Laphiette with a confused look on his face before shaking his head.

"It seems like your slightly confused by what I mean. We have no problems with humans that can use magic, but the frost billowing from your skin clearly shows that you've long since ceased to be human. No my fight is with creatures such as angels, demon, werewolfs, and other such creatures. Humans, mage or not, are welcomed by the Illuminati."

Glancing behind him he would spot the pillars in the sky and scowl. Just what was Samurai doing? Human settlements are what they were supposed to be protecting, not attacking. While Rosewood was already mostly destroyed thanks to David it could still be repaired, but if Samurai's attack were to land Rosewood would be nothing but a memory. This would cause Sano to grip the sheath of his sword tightly as he turned back to the group before him with an angered look now on his face. His eyes focused on Dylan once more.

"If you had held more strength you could have stopped the angels before it came to this. This carnage is what I fight against! As for respecting those that aren't human, it will never happen! They can't be trusted! The only thing that they care about is their own problems! They fight their wars with no concern for the mortals that are forced to suffer because of them!"

Turning his attention to Wyndom his face would calm as would his demeanor as he peered directly into the mans eyes.

"I came here to speak to a fellow human, nothing more and you would attack me. It is that attitude. Nay, that mind frame. That is why people such as me exist. I did not come here to fight, and I will not raise my sword against a fellow human. I just don't understand what drives him to side with the beasts that tear our world apart without a care in the world."

Hopping backwards Sanosuke would land on the top of the fence surrounding the mansion. It was clear that he wasn't an ordinary human. His eyes were once again focused on Dylan.

"We will meet again, but know that next time I may not have a choice in not drawing my swords against you. So long as you side with the abominations that only care for themselves you will always be at risk. Ask yourself. When your lack of supernatural speed, strength and endurance make you a hindrance to them. Will they risk themselves to protect you? You who aren't one of them? Or will they throw you away like a broken toy?"

DarkKingJilly

Rabid_Smurf_x_

Frozen Kaori chan

shadekitsune's Husband

Noble Reveler

Devil-Steel

Appearing like a wisp of darkness around Sano, a voice that was calm collected but showed malice and coldness. "Sano, stop Samurai. He's out of control again isn't he? Kill him if you have to, I'll take care of the rest. Stop him before he unleashes his Arc System otherwise Rosewood will be but a black crater!" spoke the dark voice in the wisp of darkness. "Hail the Illuminati!" as the wisp of darkness vanished completely without a trace.
Inferno wasn't happy to see one of his most powerful attacks be shoved off like nothing. He glared up at their oncoming doom. Or it appeared as such. His friend Takehitsu would now take a crack at stopping them from falling onto the town but Inferno had a feeling that it would fail.

"David...." the demon called out in his mind while turning his gaze towards Samuri now. "I was hoping we didn't need to resort to such tactics but it looks like you may be required to do something about those." With that said in his mind, Inferno now watched as Takehitsu landed in front of them creating a nice crater. The force blew pass Inferno's cloak but didn't move the Prize Fighter.

"Takehitsu... Leave this area at once. Get everyone out of here as far away from here as you can. Trust me my friend, you don't to be anywhere around here."

Lets change the world...

Inferno was trying to hint to Takehitsu that something awful was about to happen. He didn't want to try and fight an opponent such as Samuri with innocent lives in the way. Which was unlike Inferno but as mentioned he was working on trying to change his ways. He cared a lot for Takehitsu who despite everything that has happened remained loyal to the Fire Lord.

"Go.... now..."

He motioned Takehitsu to leave as he prepared for something deadly for Samuri. He'd walk pass Takehitsu with his arms at his side, one carrying the pitchfork.

"David after Takehitsu leaves and you manage to deal with those objects in the sky. I want you to steal off the entire city. He is not allowed to leave. Make sure of it my friend if you can manage."

With that Inferno's gaze returned to Samuri. He was going to treat Samuri like he treated the rest of the threats. Back in the day, it was nearly impossible to escape both Dom and An. And much liek the former leader of Heaven, Kite....Samuri was going to face the same fate as Inferno had asked David to seal off his exits just as they did so many years ago to Kite. His eyes narrowed around his opponent knowing he was strong. But how strong? It didn't matter. Someone was going to die here....

shadekitsune's Husband

Noble Reveler

Devil-Steel

LightsOfDecember

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Frozen Kaori chan

I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION

Samurai Creed ~ Illuminati

As the Chaos unison attack of David & Inferno failed as Samurai laughed insanely as the flashing black pillars gleamed a color of a violent violet as they still came down to earth.

"Did you honestly think that was a massive magical attack I summoned out of the blue?!" laughed Samurai. "But it was however one of my special inherited abilities. I can manipulated dark matter. What you see crashing from above is five massive pillars of dark matter that were once five large arrows made of my dark matter that I fired high into the dark heavens of the sky right after that massive explosion of hydrogen. But like gravity once something comes up; it goes down like a rocket and as they came back down to earth, they steadily got bigger until it was enough to to crush everyone of you abominations to meat jelly and this town to ruins and dust!"

To how an attack could do nothing to Samurai's attack, Samurai explained in detail; "You see the reason your attack didn't work demon even though it was made of chaos energy and would undo laws of matter and physics was because dark matter can do the same thing. For you see dark matter makes up for most of the universe and exists in-between all forms of space and even black holes. For you see dark matter is anti-matter, no even those black holes either they be reversible or not does nothing. Dark matter like chaos energy or attacks doesn't just break the laws of the the universe it changes them. Just like the Illuminati will change the universe.
When your attack hit one of my dark pillars the consciousness of your attack was canceled since it had no purpose of finding to break something that could change it's laws thus bringing to the conclusion that nothing happened but it did however change the dark matter into something else. To what that something is within the nature of the person who commands it and all I want it to do is purge the world into oblivion!"

It was then Takehitsu was starting his counter attempt in stopping the pillars from destroying the city and killing untold innocents as the assassin form a massive barrier that would hold all of the barriers and move them elsewhere. The barrier that was pushing away sound, air, heat and even matter around the given area of the five pillars. It was like a reversible black hole, but it didn't seem to have much effect on the glowing pillars of black as they stayed in spot and not moving anywhere but the same course; down.

The shaking of the earth increased as the pillars where getting closer. It was then the same crow from before drooped down from above and pecked hard at Samurai's head as it cawed loudly as it told him another message but that of everyone could hear. The voice was dark and full of hate. The voice was cold as black dry ice. "You Fool!! I said ready the city for Quantum not obliterate it off the map! Stop this right now!!"

Samurai laughed madly, "Whoops, I guess I got a little carried a way there, but I can't stop it now bro not when I'm having so much fun. I got such a hard on when I came into town and butchered all of those winged abominations. I just couldn't stop myself when I saw their sad faces cry for these monsters who torment us and drove us to a almost bleak extinction for their sad little war. I couldn't help myself but to help them have their wish be granted as I killed those worshiping sows as they begged for mercy underneath my feet as showed them the insides of their head and brought them closer to there ever loving god and now I'm having a freaking blast at destroying this city of traitors and monsters!" spoke Samurai as he grinned. "I'll do whatever I damn please and nothing is going to stop me from doing what I want and that is destroying monsters and abominations even the humans who decided to ally with them. Those humans who worship them are no different than them!!"

The crow was silent for a moment or two and then spoke, "Then do what you feel is right brother Creed, but known this and I'm counting on it. Once you lie there dying in front of those monster you've created before yourself, known this before you can cross through. I have true hell awaiting you that make even the most iron willed demons scream and cry bloody murder. Enjoy yourself while you can Samurai." as the voice in the last few sentences became distorted and dark. The crow vanished, it didn't fly away it just vanished into thin air.

"I care not. I'll turn this city into one massive black crater until it reaches the pits of hell and obliterates it until there is nothing but dying screams and black ash." spoke Samurai as the five black pillars of dark matter stopped gleaming and started to change shape from five black massive pillars to ten of them. "None shall escape me, The Advocate of the Illuminati!!" yelled out Samurai as his aura unleashed and changed his form completely in a full suit of white armor. "Saints Row!!" as the ten massive pillars of dark matter shattered through Takehitsu's barrier as if it was a rock slamming on a thin sheet of rice paper. The pillars now nearing towards the skyscraper line of impact!

User Image

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]

Why Emotions.....

cσℓ∂.hearted აcαɾℓεт ρεтɑℓ

- Fallen Angel -

..... they only get in the way

𝕹anako 𝕺mahari

User Image
Nanako knelt down with her left knee and rested her right arm on the right, her eyes glanced off of the three below to land on the cloaked male next to her. "Your mind is truly black, and with out white or grey in-between." He seemed to throw everything in one category without thought of it, but based on the humans? Nanas opinion on this one, he was very close-minded in general.

" Worry about yourself " blunt as she could make it, she wasn't the one that is going to be jumping in the middle of everything. Worrying about others is a distraction, one should only worry about ones self.

His departure only threw some dust and a slight gust her way, nothing much to even bother her, she at least appreciated that yet her eyes never left the odd situation below. It has been almost life times ago since she has seen demons and angels together in one place, she was even impressed with that human hunter below. Nana saw within the mans actions that he was loyal to the town or the other two below.

She then looked up to the sky above at the force that seemed to have no impact on the black matter. Speaking of black matter, she was on edge with one as it was nearing her location, a grunt escaped her lips in a bit of aggravation as she looked to the other direction. Sensing the vibrations below her feet she quickly moved to a quick sprint, jumping up to the the railing and pushing off into the air. She was fixated on the roof in front of her, as she began to approach it quickly catching herself on the railing of the other roof with her hands, she pushed her self off the wall and swung her body over the railing. She turned around looking up to the sky and back to the group, keeping out of range of the black matter for the moment but in close view of the group.

This hunter was becoming quite mad in her opinion. Yet this situation was becoming quite an amusement and she wanted to watch a bit more. She crouched down sitting on the back of her heals monitoring the black mass.

Rotten the Rogue King

LightsofDecember

Rabid Smurf_x_

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Devil-Steel
THE CITY OF ROSEWOOD IS IN DANGER!!
The pillars of anti-matter will impact the city within 5 rounds*!
Remember! Dying in this thread will be permanent for your current characters.
Everyone is allowed to revive their characters in a weaker state in the HvH Guild.

--

The city of Rosewood has mostly been evacuated. Sirens wail throughout the city but the streets remain empty. The Illuminati have gone too far this time! Rosewood and whomever remains within it's boundaries will be obliterated!

A round consists of one post per active character until the posting cycle starts again. That means everyone involved with Rosewood has to post at least once. before the round ends.

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Ooohhhhh now she had a last name for him!
Or had he given her one earlier?
She couldn't quite remember.
Then again, the sirens wailing around them signaling for citizens of and visitors to the city alike to evacuate or risk certain death.

Kora Stern.
And if I may speak frankly?
I don't care if said hand basket is going directly to the King of Hell himself, with the city neatly gift wrapped and accompanied by a box of expensive chocolates.
There is no way on Earth we can stay here."

Looking up she shuddered at the sight of the black things looming up above.
They were definitely bigger than before and much less friendly looking.
Talking about big and slightly unfriendly looking.
There was a high possibility Oni was going to throw her up against a wall for her King of Hell comment.
Of course that could come later. All she wanted to do at the moment was get out of range of those things.

User Image

Devil-Steel

Frozen Kaori chan

CLICK HERE → ~:'þɹɐƃʎ ɯðþµʎM':~ ← CLICK HERE

[Round: 1/5]

Wyndom's red eyes continued to pierce into Sano, even as his electrical treadmill kept tabs on Laphiette. "You say you have come to just talk, and yet you begin all of your words judging others. People whom you do not know, may I remind you, and then you have the audacity to speak to my friend here trying to tell him that I don't care for him? If you truly sought to help Dylan, then your first step shouldn't have been to tear him away from those that do care. I do not wish to fight either, but those who threaten my friends or those people around me who are innocent have another thing coming. Samurai, this other man from your organization, has gone too far, and even now threatens to obliterate the ones you want to protect? Please, don't come here pretending to be the ones who have humans best interests in mind while obviously not caring if you wipe them out. If your organization truly does seek peace for humans, then perhaps we should talk more, but from what I've seen so far, you're the people I'm trying to protect the humans from. Think on what you've said and what Samurai is doing, and ask yourself, is the Illuminati the organization you truly thought it was?"

Even as Sano jumped away, Wyndom was all too aware of the massive black forms descending upon the town. He did take note that Samurai was definitely not a standard human, if he was indeed human. Perhaps something more similar to Takehitsu, then? Either way, Wyndom would turn his attention to Laphiette as he rested his hand on Dylan's shoulder reassuringly. "It's, uh, nice to see you again?" Wyndom bore no resentment from their last meeting, that would be a foolish thing to have after a tournament in his opinion. If anything, he hoped to make a new friend here, or at the very least an ally. "I'd love to chat, but I think we should all be going as far away from here as we can."

User Image

"Great hope has no real footing unless one is willing to face into the doom that may also be on the way."

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

Rotten the Rogue King

LightsOfDecember

Devil-Steel

Frozen Kaori chan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers