Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Alright draw me up a list.

I have millions of flowers.
They won't sell in the marketplace in the volumes I have.

I want an accurate list of about what I should expect to get for these flowers each.

---
For example, is 100g too much to ask for a sunflower? Am I getting screwed at that price?

Bonus points for expanding your answer, aka sunflowers between 80g and 120g

Idk I don't know anything about these flowers I just have a ton. I am not ready to sell just yet though so don't make offers.

50k to the first people to answer accurately. If you think someone's prices are wrong, tell me. I will give 50k to ere'body if I have to lol.

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
up'ed it to 50k bros

Friendly Businesswoman

Idfection

I want an accurate list of about what I should expect to get for these flowers each.

---
For example, is 100g too much to ask for a sunflower? Am I getting screwed at that price?

Idk I don't know anything about these flowers I just have a ton. I am not ready to sell just yet though so don't make offers.

10k to the first people to answer accurately. If you think someone's prices are wrong, tell me. I will give 10k to ere'body if I have to lol.

125-150g for sunflowers
Daisies - whites around 1g, there's some girl randomly on here buying for 3g per, but haven't seen her in a while.... - blue around 3g, purple you could probably get 5g.

Daffodill - Yellow 3g, Pink and Blue around 5 (haven't seen anyone buying for higher, but depending on demand you may have to take it down to 3 or 4)

Carnation - White 100g easy, Blue have recently gone up to 650, but most are buying between 500g and 550g. Pink anywhere from 100g to 150g.

EDIT: That's what I've seen people buying for in the GIE. MP is a whole 'nother CF.

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Krispy 101
Idfection

---

10k to the first people to answer accurately. If you think someone's prices are wrong, tell me. I will give 10k to ere'body if I have to lol.

125-150g for sunflowers
Daisies - whites around 1g, there's some girl randomly on here buying for 3g per, but haven't seen her in a while.... - blue around 3g, purple you could probably get 5g.

Daffodill - Yellow 3g, Pink and Blue around 5 (haven't seen anyone buying for higher, but depending on demand you may have to take it down to 3 or 4)

Carnation - White 100g easy, Blue have recently gone up to 650, but most are buying between 500g and 550g. Pink anywhere from 100g to 150g.

Alright money is yours. If anyone wants to add to that somehow, I'll still toss some cash around. Thank you m8.

Friendly Businesswoman

Idfection
Krispy 101
Idfection

---

125-150g for sunflowers

Alright money is yours. If anyone wants to add to that somehow, I'll still toss some cash around. Thank you m8.

No problem. I edited my previous post, those are just GIE prices. MP prices have been fluctuating a lot more than I'm used to.

Dangerous Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Idfection

If you want general prices, my thread basically offers what you should be looking to get more or less...

On things like Blue Carnations, I see a lot of people going about 500g each on those but there are a few (most I could put you in contact with) that would do 550g each.

The bulks you're trying to sell in the market, most people in the GIE don't have gold for that quantity, but the price per is reasonable for a bulk.

I recommend putting your items in smaller bulks on the market, say 5k-10k. People don't like to spend all their gold on one particular type of game item when you need so many other one's to do anything other than collect. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff