Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have completed two long and exhausting surveys, but I haven't got the Gaia Cash.
Is that normal? The first survey was for a 100GC, and it said that I had to wait a week to get it. The second one was for 60GC, and I was suppossed to get it immediately, but nothing..
I'm confused! sweatdrop
Anyone? confused

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kleopattra
Anyone? confused

From my experience, a lot of those offers won't give you cash even if you complete all of their requirements. It's kind of messed up. In other cases, the requirements are so strict that small mis-steps from what you thought you had to do will no longer allow you to earn the GC.
Zandykins
Kleopattra
Anyone? confused

From my experience, a lot of those offers won't give you cash even if you complete all of their requirements. It's kind of messed up. In other cases, the requirements are so strict that small mis-steps from what you thought you had to do will no longer allow you to earn the GC.

Geez.. Really? That's a bit unfair.. I mean, I spent on both surveys about an hour doing them. Feels like I've just wasted my time.. Thanks for the reply though biggrin

Unstoppable Krampus

Gaia isn't in charge of the payouts, they're controlled by the third-party company that provides the offers. You can go to the Offers page, and there should be a Support or Contact button near the top right corner. That would be how you contact them about your missing cash.

User Image

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I've found that cash offer surveys are not reliable and can often be scams. If I were you, I would not waste my time with them. The video offers on the other hand are usually much more reliable, and while the payout for them is much smaller (2-5 gc on average per video), they take much less time to complete than surveys and they actually pay out. Out of all the video offer providers, the Social Vibe (the one with the pink circle logo) videos are the best. Every once in a while they'll have offers worth 10-15 gc or more. It may not seem like much, but it really does add up.

Wealthy Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yea, i keep completing offers, wich acctually do cost me IRL money and i dont recieve my gaia cash. And i just did one where i would get 500 Gcash from, what is up with this, any refund possible or something, or can i just have my gcash..?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff