Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana

Rina's cheeks turned pink when Yumichika had bowed before her. Not many men had been very charming towards her, so she took everything as a huge complement. Her hands quickly reached up to cover her pink cheeks so no one else would see. She looked at Rukia when she mentioned what the clinic looked like. "I'm sure we will find it, especially if it's not too far from here."

Ikkaku shrugged and thought about what he should do. "Are there any training areas around here?" he asked. Nothing was better than training. Of course, the thought of how strong the opponents were didn't cross his mind, whether they were strong or weak.

When Ichigo had paid, he walked back towards the others so see what they were doing. He figured that they would at least be outside by now. "Well, since you two," he said towards Yumichika and Rina, "Have already gone shopping, I can take your bags to my house for now. I'm sure you don't want to carry them all around town and it'll be a safe spot for them in case anything happens." Even though the did have a mug on his face a lot, he had his nice moments. He wasn't a mean person but a lot of people did annoy him. Especially smart asses like Renji.

Rina took her bags and handed them to Ichigo. "Oh, thank you Ichigo. I'm glad we have such a nice friend in this world." She slowly started for the door, hoping the others would catch on that they should go ahead and leave just in case. It seemed like the man didn't like their kind and she didn't want to be a part of what would happen. When she stepped outside, she started to think of all the things she could see and learn. She had a few dollars left on her so if she found anything else she wanted she could get it. It was almost too bad that she could use the money she had from the Seireitei. She could get almost anything she wanted. "I don't know where to start. There's so much stuff everywhere!"

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

((I may or may have forgotten that Yumichika had gone shopping. >n<;;
Also, small discrepancy. In my post, gang was already outside without Ichigo. Small fyi.))

Renji had recovered from his defeat by Ichigo and Rukia, and he eagerly answered Ikkaku with a devilish look. "So you want to fight, huh?" he asked darkly with a strange grin. He was planning something dastardly for Ikkaku. Yanking Ikkaku by the shoulder, he hustled back in the direction they originally came and called out to the gang, "We'll be back in two hours! Tops!" before disappearing down the street and out of sight. Little did Ikkaku know that they were going to give Urahara another visit so soon. Renji knew a great opponent for Ikkaku, one he'd never suspect.

While Yumichika would usually follow after his friend and join in whatever fight was ahead, he felt strangely uninterested. "Have fun!" he yelled back to his friend in a carefree manner and waved, though he wasn't sure Ikkaku heard him. Rina handed over her bags to Ichigo, and Yumichika decided to do the same. "Ichigo, we'll be back by dark. Later!" he said and headed the same direction as Renji and Ikkaku. However, they were definitely not returning to the creepy Shinigami's shop.

Once they had made it a good distance down the street away from Ichigo and Rukia, Yumichika suggested to Rina, "Why don't we get dessert at another one of these restaurants? Without the others being loud, we shouldn't have a problem with the humans." While he was scanning the menu earlier, he noted pictures of foreign cakes and puddings. Perhaps they'd have luck and find more dishes like those.

While the others decided to leave, Rukia chose to stay behind with Ichigo. "You know, it's a bit odd that Yumichika didn't want to go with Ikkaku. Did you notice?" she asked him curiously.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

((I may or may have forgotten that Yumichika had gone shopping. >n<;;
Also, small discrepancy. In my post, gang was already outside without Ichigo. Small fyi.))

Renji had recovered from his defeat by Ichigo and Rukia, and he eagerly answered Ikkaku with a devilish look. "So you want to fight, huh?" he asked darkly with a strange grin. He was planning something dastardly for Ikkaku. Yanking Ikkaku by the shoulder, he hustled back in the direction they originally came and called out to the gang, "We'll be back in two hours! Tops!" before disappearing down the street and out of sight. Little did Ikkaku know that they were going to give Urahara another visit so soon. Renji knew a great opponent for Ikkaku, one he'd never suspect.

While Yumichika would usually follow after his friend and join in whatever fight was ahead, he felt strangely uninterested. "Have fun!" he yelled back to his friend in a carefree manner and waved, though he wasn't sure Ikkaku heard him. Rina handed over her bags to Ichigo, and Yumichika decided to do the same. "Ichigo, we'll be back by dark. Later!" he said and headed the same direction as Renji and Ikkaku. However, they were definitely not returning to the creepy Shinigami's shop.

Once they had made it a good distance down the street away from Ichigo and Rukia, Yumichika suggested to Rina, "Why don't we get dessert at another one of these restaurants? Without the others being loud, we shouldn't have a problem with the humans." While he was scanning the menu earlier, he noted pictures of foreign cakes and puddings. Perhaps they'd have luck and find more dishes like those.

While the others decided to leave, Rukia chose to stay behind with Ichigo. "You know, it's a bit odd that Yumichika didn't want to go with Ikkaku. Did you notice?" she asked him curiously.

(( <.< My bad. I didn't notice that. I figured I should mention shopping before we repeat process again.))

Ikkaku gave Renji a strange look. He hadn't been around him much so he didn't know anything about him. Except that he had some beef with Ichigo. "What do you have in mind? You don't know anything about this place, so what's out there?" Of course, Ikkaku didn't know anything either, so what was he hiding?

Rina noticed how Yumichika didn't go with Ikkaku. It seemed that they were inseparable a lot of the time. It wasn't like it was a bad thing... "Dessert sounds great. I kinda wish we could've learned a little something before we came. I just want to try all the good stuff." As they walked on, she looked around for a place to get some delicious sweets. When she noticed a little stand across the street, she went to grab Yumichika's wrist, but didn't realize that she had gotten his hand. "Let's try this place!"

Ichigo shrugged as he held the bags over his shoulder. "I guess. So?"

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

((It's all good. ( >u< )b Carry on!))

Renji let go of Ikkaku once they had arrived at Urahara's shop again. Turning with a smirk, he responded, "You wanted to train, and I'm just helping you out. You'll see!" Instead of being polite this time, Renji just slid the traditional door open and entered the main shopping room of the store. He walked in slowly, hoping Urahara wouldn't try anything funny. "Oi, Urahara-san! Where are you?" he called out, about to enter the next room ahead.

Just then, a low voice came from behind Ikkaku. "Right here," a sneaky Kisuke whispered onto Ikkaku's neck, which was kind of creepy even for him.

Yumichika was surprised at Rina's enthusiasm. He wasn't expecting her to be so eager, but he was happy. As she grabbed his hand and began moving toward the stand she spotted, he followed. A bald man-- much like Ikkaku, he mused to himself-- in a plain shirt, jeans, and a white apron, stood behind the stand. Yumichika noted the sign on the stand. It read "Yummy Taiyaki! Chocolate, Bean Flavors" Since he wasn't sure which one Rina preferred, he figured he should just let her choose. "Hey, Rina-chan. Which one would you like? It's on me," he said and smiled with his pearly white teeth.

Sighing and shaking her head, Rukia decided to let it go. Ichigo wasn't one to pick up on behavioral changes, anyway. "Nevermind, Ichigo... Let's go home," she said, the hints of a smile forming on her face. She led the way down the sidewalk and looked up to the sky, which was becoming a slightly orange hue. Sunset was approaching. They were so beautiful in the World of the Living. 'It resembles the color of Ichigo's hair,' she thought and couldn't help but to laugh at herself.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

((It's all good. ( >u< )b Carry on!))

Renji let go of Ikkaku once they had arrived at Urahara's shop again. Turning with a smirk, he responded, "You wanted to train, and I'm just helping you out. You'll see!" Instead of being polite this time, Renji just slid the traditional door open and entered the main shopping room of the store. He walked in slowly, hoping Urahara wouldn't try anything funny. "Oi, Urahara-san! Where are you?" he called out, about to enter the next room ahead.

Just then, a low voice came from behind Ikkaku. "Right here," a sneaky Kisuke whispered onto Ikkaku's neck, which was kind of creepy even for him.

Yumichika was surprised at Rina's enthusiasm. He wasn't expecting her to be so eager, but he was happy. As she grabbed his hand and began moving toward the stand she spotted, he followed. A bald man-- much like Ikkaku, he mused to himself-- in a plain shirt, jeans, and a white apron, stood behind the stand. Yumichika noted the sign on the stand. It read "Yummy Taiyaki! Chocolate, Bean Flavors" Since he wasn't sure which one Rina preferred, he figured he should just let her choose. "Hey, Rina-chan. Which one would you like? It's on me," he said and smiled with his pearly white teeth.

Sighing and shaking her head, Rukia decided to let it go. Ichigo wasn't one to pick up on behavioral changes, anyway. "Nevermind, Ichigo... Let's go home," she said, the hints of a smile forming on her face. She led the way down the sidewalk and looked up to the sky, which was becoming a slightly orange hue. Sunset was approaching. They were so beautiful in the World of the Living. 'It resembles the color of Ichigo's hair,' she thought and couldn't help but to laugh at herself.

When Ikkaku heard the voice behind him, he took not time to get the hell away from what it was. "Hey! What the hell was that! You don't just sneak up on people like that!" he yelled. Why did they have to be here of all places? This man did seem creepy enough, and now that was added. If he knew that they were coming here, he probably would've said no. But then again, no one else in the world was a Shinigami.

Rina looked at the menu, wondering what these things could be. She wasn't sure what she should get. No one could go wrong with chocolate, but she wanted to try at least one other flavor. "Are you sure? I still have money left over," she said. She wasn't one to easily let someone pay for her food. If she had the money, she normally got her own ticket, but this time, it could pass. "Well... I for sure want a chocolate one. And maybe one of those," she said, pointing at a random one in the display case. When she had gotten her's, she looked around for a place to sit. "How about we go back to that park? It's got a pretty river running through it."

Ichigo shrugged. Rukia normally noticed the little things all the time. He probably didn't care enough to pay attention to notice anything. He knew Ikkaku was a nut for fighting and normally he was always with Yumichika. Was that what she was getting at? "Man, I wish we could've had some notice that they were coming. It's not like we have a bed and breakfast that they can stay at for free," he mumbled.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

((Truth be told, I don't recall how to open the underground area, but I assume it'd be easiest for Tessai to do it since he's, well, Tessai. Besides, he does all of Kisuke's odd jobs. xD

Are Yumi and Rina going to the place they fought?
))

Kisuke let out a good, hearty laugh at Ikkaku's skittishness before saying in his silly voice, "Why, I was just testing your reflexes! What if I had been an Arrancar? Hmmm? Now what brings you here again so soon? Care to buy a trinket?" Kisuke picked up a good luck charm from one of the bins in his store and dangled it.

Renji, not interested in Urahara's childish antics, got to the point. "We're not here to buy anything. We wanna use your special training ground. Ikkaku here's itching for a little workout before the day is over," he said and crossed his arms.

Pretending to be dejected, Kisuke dropped the charm back into its bin and pouted, "I see... Just here to use me." Rolling his eyes, Renji was beginning to consider this a bad idea when Kisuke recovered and said cheerfully, "Right this way, you two!"

He walked them to the farthest part of the shop, where Tessai stood dutifully ready to open the secret entrance to the underground arena. The large man chanted something quickly, and an entrance that led to downward stairs appeared in the floorboards. Renji, having already been here, walked down first. Kisuke waited for Ikkaku to enter.

Yumichika nodded and smiled. "Of course I'm sure. Go on ahead and choose what you'd like," he reassured her. She did just that, and he paid for them as he said he would. For himself, he bought a warm taiyaki filled with chocolate paste. It smelled divine, even if the fish-shaped bread looked tacky to him. Though he would have preferred to walk around town among the humans, he was okay with following Rina. "Wherever you would like to go, I will follow," he answered her calmly. Something about Rina's company made him feel relaxed and easygoing.

Keeping pace with Ichigo's long steps, Rukia's dark eyes remained focused on the sky. "No, we don't. But I'm sure your father wouldn't mind if they stayed with us. He's very accepting of your friends," Rukia responded with a small smirk. She found slight amusement at how Ichigo stressed when he had to deal with Shinigami finding him in the World of the Living. After a few moments, she added with some consideration, "Perhaps Chad and Orihime would be willing to help us out this time?"

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana

((I don't remember anything about it besides its huge and there's a ladder.
I guess it could work. It could be a different part of the park
I was going to reply before I went to work but my phone wanted to be captain jackass))

If Kisuke was an Arrancar, he'd be dead for sure. When he went down to the room he was confused. "Wow. This is huge! How does no one know about this place?" he asked. There was room for anything to happen here. Perfect for battling. He popped the round pill in and stepped out of the body. "So, Renji..." he said before pulling out his Zanpakuto.

Rina sat on the bench when she got to the park. The flowers were at a perfect bloom. Even though the weather was nice, no one seemed to be there. From the view from they bench, she could see the flowers along the path to the bench, green grass, and the clear blue river. "We don't have anything like this in the Seireitei. Its so perfect," she said softly.

She went to bite into one of the fish shaped desserts. It had a creamy beige color. It was a sweet but mellow taste. "I made a really good choice," she said happily.

Ichigo moaned at the thought of having every single one of them stay at his house. "Are you kidding me? The house would be a wreck. Plus I'd never get sleep." He would end up in having to clean everything. Of course his younger sister wouldn't mind as much but his older sister is another story. "I hope they do help. We've got a big situation coming and we don't need anyone left out or not in fighting condition. I already know Uryuyu won't help."

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

((I was just curious about the park for clarification. It doesn't have to be. It's probably better if it's not. 'Oh, hey. The place where I got stabbed. How romantic...' xD ))

Vast like a canyon and surprisingly well-lit, the training ground was just how Renji remembered it. And of course, Ikkaku wasted no time preparing to spar. Renji grabbed his Soul Candy dispenser from his pocket and ingested the tiny ball of candy. Immediately, he emerged from his body in Shinigami uniform and unsheathed Zabimaru. Grinning, Renji called out, "Roar, Zabimaru!!" before launching the transformed zanpakuto at Ikkaku. This was Renji's first time fighting today since Urahara stopped him when the Arrancar arrived.

While the two Shinigami began their fun, Kisuke watched from beside the entrance. Ururu and Jinta, curious after overhearing clashing of swords, came down to watch. "Oi! Who's that baldy over there with Renji?" fiery Jinta rudely pointed out. Ururu, who was Jinta's meeker counterpart in the shop, said in her high-pitched voice, "Jinta-kun! You shouldn't call people names like that!" A small one-sided fight between Jinta and Ururu ensued as he grabbed Ururu and gave her a noogie. "Can't tell me what to do! Ha!" he boasted playfully while she whined helplessly.

"That man is Ikkaku of Division 11. He's a part of the group sent to investigate the Arrancar disturbances," Kisuke correctly informed his little helpers. "Say, since you have so much energy, how about one of you challenge Ikkaku to a fight?" he said thoughtfully with a smile. Jinta, as devious as ever, kicked Ururu in the small of her back in Renji and Ikkaku's direction.

Ururu stumbled toward the Shinigami, her black pigtails flopping in the air. When she was within their hearing range again, she called out, "U-um, excuse me, Ikkaku-san? I would like to fight you..."

Yumichika sat down on Rina's left side and took a small bite of his taiyaki's head. He closed his eyes and savored the warmth of the pastry. "You sure did," Yumichika mumbled before taking another bite. He remained silent for a few moments, focusing mainly on enjoying his dessert while it was hot. After a few more bites, he said cheerfully, "I need the learn the recipe. Vice Captain Yachiru would love these!" Then he realized that perhaps Rina had never met the little pinkette. Until today, he didn't even know that she existed. The others didn't seem to know much about her, either. "Say, how long have you been in Seireitei, Rina-chan?" he asked her.

Giggling, Rukia consoled Ichigo, "You can call Chad and Orihime when we get back. Now stop worrying so much, Ichigo. The role doesn't suit you." Honestly, he sounded more like Ishida the more he talked. Normally, the Quincy was the responsible person who always thought about what-if situations. Rukia kept the comment to herself, though, not wanting to irritate the hot head even more.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana

((Ah, true. It could be a huge park so running into the area where they battled wouldn't be possible from their location? Does it make sense? So, should the Grand Fisher attack right after they get done eating? I could play him and his bait Shinji,))

Ikkaku had this grin about him. Sparring was always fun. A fight to the death was even better. He raised his sheathe to let it touch the end of the sword's handle. "Extend, Houzukimaru," he yelled before quickly defending himself from Renji's attack. He held the spear up to deflect Zabimaru and spun around to kick Renji away from him. He stood there for a moment, hesitating to see what Renji was going to do. He heard a voice and looked around, trying not to get distracted for too long. Then he noticed the small little girl who had asked him for a fight.

"A fight? But you're a little girl," he said. "I don't want to end up in hurting you." The girl looked like a toothpick, and that she would get hurt easily. All she was was skin and bone.

Rina was lost in the scene for a while until Yumichika had asked her how long she was in the Seireitei. "Not very long, actually. Less than a hundred years, I know that. Normally I keep up with how old I am, or when certain things happen, but it seems like I just forgot somewhere and didn't realize it," she said. She normally wrote down in a small journal when certain things happened, but it seemed like it wasn't in the spot where she kept it in the barracks. She always wanted to remember when things happened that were important, whether they were good or bad.

After a little thinking, she was a really shy person, and normally kept to herself. "I guess I haven't made myself too noticeable to many people. Maybe I'm not used to being the the Seireitei yet. I don't know."

When they got to Ichigo's house, he opened the door and walked in first. "Hey! I'm home," he called out. He waited to hear an answer but he assumed no one was home. He shrugged as he took off his shoes then walked up to his room. His dad probably took them out somewhere. He laid the shopping bags beside the bed so if someone else came in, no one should trip over them. He picked up the phone and called Chad first. "Hey, Chad. I have a favor to ask."

Chad had barely gotten home when he heard the phone ring. It was nice to hear Ichigo's voice. "Yeah?" he said. His quiet nature did annoy a lot of people. "Would it be possible for a couple of guys to stay at your house? They were just sent here without notice and apparently we've got a situation coming up." Ichigo was glad that he had Chad and Orihime in on things that actually went on, besides school and normal things. He never had to worry about not being able to trust them. "What's going on?"

Ichigo scratched the back of his head, trying to figure out the easiest way to explain this in the shortest amount of words. "Well, you know our basic Hollows that come to town right? Well, there's some that are more powerful than the Menos Grande that we've seen, and they're called Arrancar. We think that one of the captains that betrayed the Seireitei is behind this but we're not sure yet. And we're going to need all the help we can get."

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Renji jumped out of the way of Ikkaku's defensive kick and retracted Zabimaru grinning. The voice of Ururu not too far behind him caught him off-guard. At first, he wondered why she would volunteer to fight at all. Then he remembered Ururu's secret; she was some freaky part-android-part-mod-soul-part-doombringer girl! Or at least, that's what he concluded after Ichigo told him a shocking story.

During Ichigo's early training days, Urahara put him up against the small girl. He struggled at first, unable to gain enough ground to counter her punches. When he finally landed a hit in her head, she nearly lost it! Thanks to interference by none other than Tessai, Ichigo was saved and the fight ended. But the boy remembered the robotic look on her face during that moment, and he made sure to warn Renji if he knew what was good for him...

Renji turned toward Urahara, a wicked grin on his face. He decided to encourage Ikkaku since the bald man was hesitating based on Ururu's innocent appearance. "Come on, Ikkaku! Let her have a go if she wants!" he called out nonchalantly and stepped aside to allow room for Ururu to approach.

Such an odd answer from Rina. Yumichika didn't know of anyone who actually forgot how old they were. But then again, perhaps age wasn't as important to some people as it was to him. Still, he couldn't help but to wonder, "Ohhh? Then do you never celebrate your birthday?" Now that he was thinking about the topic, how did any of the Shinigami have birthdays? Did other souls still count their human lives, or was it solely based on their time in Soul Society? How old was he, again?? All this pondering left Yumichika quite confused.

While Ichigo made phone calls to arrange housing for his new "guests", Rukia was busy fighting off the annoyingly coy Kon. As soon as they entered, he launched himself into his usual antics, literally. "Ni-samaaa~!! It's been so long since I've-- Daahhhh!!" Always prepared, Rukia had sent Kon flying into the wall above Ichigo's bed with a swift kick.

"Honestly, Kon. Do you ever learn?" she griped and crossed her arms. That soul definitely had attachment issues. It was amazing that she tolerated that buffoon this long. Not entirely certain that Kon was finished, she remained standing quietly and decided to focus on Ichigo's voice.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nari
1fs55nu5:0="Nariana].

It was so strange for such a small girl to volunteer to battle Ikkaku. He was a Shinigami, and she was human. After Renji's words, he sighed. "I guess... I'll go easy on you," he said. Holding himself back this much would be a pain in the a**. He positioned his spear in a less aggressive manner and waited for her to do something. Obviously she was a small human child, so nothing bad was going to happen.

Rina shook her head. "I haven't in a while. I never found anything real interesting to do when my birthday comes up. Unless we die in battle, we're ageless. So its not like it'll be my last." Perhaps some of it had to deal with keeping to herself a lot. Her personality wouldn't match too many people's like Kenpachi, or anyone else who had a thirst to fight. "Maybe it could be how I keep to myself a lot," she suggested.

She got up to pick a white rose off a bush and held it to her nose to smell. "I could stay here forever. I've always found gardening so relaxing. You take care of such small seeds and get so much beauty in return."

Ichigo had quickly finished his conversation with Chad when Jon decided to come out of hiding. He put the phone back on the receiver and stared at Kon. "Do you mind? Its rude to yell when someone's on the phone," Ichigo said angrily. He invited Chad over when it got dark to see if the guys would get along with him. Of course, there was only one girl, and she seemed she would get along perfectly with Orihime.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Little Ururu bowed before Ikkaku and said, "Let's do our best," before realizing that she didn't have her training gear. She turned around toward Kisuke and the others, with a concerned look on her face. Her eyes lit up when she saw Tessai holding her head gear and boxing gloves. She ran to him, put them on quickly, and ran back to meet Ikkaku. "Gosh, Ururu! You shouldn't be so forgetful!" Jinta teased her.

She ignored him and put up a weak-looking defensive stance with her hands up. Quietly, she stated, "Here I come," before dashing toward him with extraordinary speed, jumping when she was close, and pulling her right arm back to punch him in the face. She wondered how formidable this Shinigami was. If he was capable of fighting like Renji, perhaps he would be able to hold his own against her. She supposed that she would find out soon enough.

"I see..." Yumichika said thoughtfully, not entirely sure what else to add regarding Rina's viewpoint on age. When Rina stood, he watched her carefully, smiling as she smelled a particularly lovely rose. Then that gave him an idea. Joining Rina by the rose bush, he plucked one of the delicate flower buds and stood in front of Rina. Carefully, he placed the bud in Rina's hair without saying anything until he was finished. "There! Come look at it in the river," he told her and held out his hand, inviting her to follow and see her reflection.

Kon, who had finally managed to peel himself off of the wall, landed on Ichigo's bed and stood defiantly. "Hmph! I can't help it when Nii-sama graces me with her presence! She's just so beautiful, and she makes me want to announce my love to the world~!" the stuffed lion rambled, his little hands clasped together and hearts in his eyes.

Unamused, Rukia said coldly, "Get a grip, Kon." At that, Kon froze on the spot and crumpled to his knees. "Love is such a cruel lady!" he whimpered.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana

Ikkaku patiently waited for the girl to attack. Then she remembered that she needed something. Training gear, good idea! Hopefully that will help me out some, just in case I get a little too rough. When she came back, Ikkaku put up a defensive stance, waiting for her move. His eyes widened at how fast her speed was. If her speed was this fast, then what was her strength? He braced himself for the punch, not thinking that it would be very hard.

When the punch hit his face, he felt the energy roll through his body as he started to fly backwards, soon hitting a boulder. It took him a few moments before he quickly jumped up. "What the hell! You're just a little girl! How was that even possible!" He heard Renji laughing and looked over at him. That a*****e! He already knew about this girl. "You jackass! Why didn't you tell me about this!" he yelled. On one hand, if this girl was weak, it would be good practice on managing his strength output. But then again, if she was powerful, which she is, it would be good practice on not letting any kind of enemy, adult or child, get the upper hand.

Rina blushed lightly as Yumichika put the rose in her hair. Since her hair was so thick, there wouldn't be any problem with it falling out. Her hand lightly touched his as she walked towards the river. The rose seemed to be even brighter looking against her dark hair color. She held the flower she had already had in front of her stomach. It would look like it could be a perfect painting. "Oh, thank you. It's so pretty," she said happily.

It was nice to have a guy treat her so much like a lady. Most of them just respected her as another Shinigami, or just as an aquaintance. "Yumi, you're so nice," she said quietly as she looked up at him. "Thank you."

Ichigo rolled his eyes. "Why can't you find yourself a hobby or something? It's obvious that you're not going to be with Rukia." Kon was a mod soul, but he was one hell of an annoying stuffed animal. At least he couldn't go out into public as a stuffed animal. Of course he had one more phone call to make before it was too late. It wouldn't be the greatest idea to wait until all of the guys showed up. "Kon, will you shut up long enough so I can call Orihime?" he asked as he picked up the phone. Maybe mentioning who he was going to call might shut him up a little longer.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

When Ururu's fist smacked into Ikkaku's face, Renji doubled over in laughter. "BAAAA HA HA HA HA!!" he howled and held himself with his free hand. Zabimaru reverted to its plain form since Renji was no longer in battle. This fight was absolutely priceless!

Playing innocent, Renji recovered from his fit of laughter momentarily to answer Ikkaku, "What? I've never fought her, either!" he called out and shrugged his broad shoulders. Then he noticed Ururu was gearing up for another attack. "I'd stop talking if I were you!" he warned Ikkaku, but it was too late.

Ururu, who was focused on the task at hand, ran toward her opponent and said, "Please prepare yourself, before leaping high into the air and diving toward Ikkaku with her feet first. She slightly wondered if Ikkaku would survive the hit if he didn't dodge. Her legs, as tiny as they were, were insanely powerful and would easily smash the boulder upon her forceful impact.

"My pleasure. I'm glad someone appreciates my tastes in fashion," Yumichika beamed and responded when Rina first thanked him. The second time, she surprised him with the nickname. Rubbing the back of his head, he said, "Well, I don't think I'm that nice. I am a part of the roughest Division, afterall," referring to Captain Zaraki's squad. No explanation was necessary when it came to Captain Zaraki. "But then again, I suppose it's good to be different. A lady like yourself deserves to be treated well," he concluded and lowered the hand on his head. A part of him wondered why he was acting so gentlemanly all of a sudden, though it was true that he was less brash than other Division 11 members like Ikkaku. Maybe Rina was the type of person who brought out the gentler side of people. She was a very peaceful person, it seemed.

Kon began crying when Ichigo said he would never be with Rukia. "You're just jealous of the special relationship I have with Nii-sama!" he said accusingly and pointed a claw at the boy. But again, Kon froze when Ichigo mentioned Orihime. 'Orihime-chan, the lovely goddess with the bosom softer than any pillow....' the perverted soul thought, his eyebrows twitching. "For her sake, I will do anything~!" he said, his attitude completely changed already. He stood up immediately and beamed, his eyes glowing with adoration. "Maybe she will come over and grace me with her magnificence..." he began mumbling to himself.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana

When Ikkaku heard Ururu's voice, he quickly got out of the way from her. He ran a few more feet the turned around to face her. "Okay, so this is how it is," he said as he pointed his spear towards her. "I don't like talking like this in front of kids, but it's time to kick you a**," he yelled before charging at her. He started to hack and slash at her, trying to see how fast her speed was. Each swing was faster and harder. If this girl was really strong, then he was going all out on her.

Rina pushed part of her hair behind her ear. If she didn't see him in battle, she would've never suspected that he was from Kenpachi's squad. "Just because you have a thirst for fighting doesn't make you all that terrible. Even Captain Kenpachi has a soft side towards Yachiru." It was so weird to see such a big man with an extreme thirst for battle be so caring for a small, pink-haired girl. Even the toughest and meanest of people have a soft side somewhere inside them, that she knew. Even her Zanpakuto has shown her that. "I don't think you can ever be as barbaric as the others in your squad, or really, anyone else in the Seireitei. Even though you hangout with Ikkaku all the time, you're very opposite of him."

She took the rose that was in her hand and placed it on top of the surface of the river to float away. She didn't just want to throw it on the ground. She wasn't one to just destroy flowers because she wanted to. "I wish we could stay here a lot longer. There's so much to learn, and do. Too bad we can't take some of it with us when we have to go back."

Ichigo rolled his eyes and dialed Orihime's number. He listened to the ring, thinking that she could be out somewhere. Normally she was one to pick up the phone not long after the first ring. "Oh, hello?" came a voice.

"Hey, Orihime. It's me." Orihime's face lit up. It was always nice to hear from Ichigo. After all, since he was a Shinigami, there were many times when she didn't hear from him. "Oh, hey! How are you Ichigo?" Ichigo looked over at Kon, watching him drool over Orihime. At least he was quiet. "I'm fine. I was wondering if I could have a friend stay over at your house for a while? You two should get along just fine, I think. A bunch of Shinigami got sent here because something's about to happen. Could you come over before it gets dark?"

Orihime looked outside to see that the sun hadn't set yet. She started to wonder who this girl could be. It was always nice to meet someone new. "Oh sure! I wouldn't mind. I love company! I might be a little late, I'm in the middle of cooking, but I'll be sure to come over. See you then," she said real quick before hanging up to finish cooking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff