Welcome to Gaia! ::

I feel that as a fly, the Tin Foil Hat has not been given enough focus and that people are paying attention to other items that are not the Tin Foil Hat.

I think that Gaia should draw attention to the Tin Foil Hat by featuring it the comic books that they create or by writing a movie about the Tin Foil Hat that would be played on Gaia so that Gaia users can view it and learn more about the Tin Foil Hat.

It can also be used so that it is used in an Alchemy Recipe so that people will desire it and they will have interest in the Tin Foil Hat and it will not be forgotten.

As I fly, I am overlooked and people do not know that I have a consciousness and that I can perceive being overlooked and I do not want the Tin Foil Hat if it were to become conscious to become aware that it is overlooked so I do not want it to be overlooked.

Please draw more attention to the Tin Foil Hat.

Here Are Some Suggestions So Far:

Storylines based on or heavily referring to the Tin Foil Hat

Incorporate Tin Foil Hats into Alchemy Recipes

Introduce new Tin Foil clothing of which the Tin Foil Hat could be a centerpiece (Submitted by Panoptes)

Ornate Tinfoil Backwings

Halloween is coming up. Perhaps have a special Halloween alchemy item where users can collect passed halloween items to make it.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

i think you may be wearing yours a bit too tight
panoptes
i think you may be wearing yours a bit too tight

But why is my idea "Without Merit"? Why is my idea the one exception. You imply that I'm referring to some sort of conspiracy with your reference to my own wearing of a tin foil hat, yet all I'm proposing is that we as an online community draw more attention to the Tin Foil Hat, whether through focus on it in events and storyline or by incorporating it into Alchemy where people who are unfamiliar with the Tin Foil Hat will gain a new found interest and understanding of it's importance.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

i never said it was without merit wink just a bit out there

tbh i think if you want people to become interested in the hat, there should be other pieces of tinfoil armor to go with it
panoptes
i never said it was without merit wink just a bit out there

tbh i think if you want people to become interested in the hat, there should be other pieces of tinfoil armor to go with it

This is a very good idea! I will attach this to the original post so that it may be brought to the attention of others.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I doubt Gaia is going to make any great effort to cater the site to one users IC needs. We probilby have far more users who'd want godmid Elven OCs and attention to elven items than yours, same with any number of other plot devices. Instead of expecting the site to work towards making you famous, try making yourself more famous; put yourself out there and work with your feedback instead of digging up this one-off piece of Gaia and expecting the site to be centered around it (be the piece an item, or NPC or place...)
OtakuJeannie
I doubt Gaia is going to make any great effort to cater the site to one users IC needs. We probilby have far more users who'd want godmid Elven OCs and attention to elven items than yours, same with any number of other plot devices. Instead of expecting the site to work towards making you famous, try making yourself more famous; put yourself out there and work with your feedback instead of digging up this one-off piece of Gaia and expecting the site to be centered around it (be the piece an item, or NPC or place...)

While I appreciate your feedback and respect what you're saying, I feel that you've misinterpreted me.

My intent has nothing to do with making ME famous, I am not the Tin Foil Hat. I simply want more attention to be drawn to the Tin Foil Hat, not myself. I am just a fly, as mentioned in the OP.

Whether these wants are shared with others or not, these wants, no matter how obscure or widespread are nevertheless individual wants. Being that we are all part of a collective higher consciousness you want focus on the Tin Foil Hat as I too want focus on Elvish items.

Hot Lop

I think it would be funny to see more comics with a tin foil hat, even if it was just a minor cameo. What about a tin foil sword to help fight enemies with? That would be funny.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Are you for serious oooor just trolling?
Captain Silas Manner
I think it would be funny to see more comics with a tin foil hat, even if it was just a minor cameo. What about a tin foil sword to help fight enemies with? That would be funny.

That would be fantastic! I understand the people working behind the scenes to make Gaia what it is have a higher understanding of absurdist humour. And to make a reference to this Tin Foil Hat in a comic, whether it be indirect or even an entire stip based solely on the Tin Foil Hat and gaia's various characters wearing and discussing it would draw a lot of attention to an item I feel deserves to have a lot of attention drawn to it.
Miss Dena-Chan
Are you for serious oooor just trolling?

I am absolutely serious. While I am aware that the idea of asking Gaia to focus on or otherwise draw attention to a fairly unpopular and obscure item is somewhat absurd, it is not my intent to simply speak of this topic solely for it's absurdity. I genuinely feel the Tin Foil Hat is an item that deserves more attention.

Of course I can imagine you might ask, "Why does it deserve this attention?". Why does the Tin Foil Hat deserve more attention than any other unpopular event item of the past?

The answer/answers is/are simple. These other items are so denominational. They can't stand alone, representing only what they are without evoking "otherness". When we think of a "Santa Hat" we don't think of simply a red hat or even just Santa. But all things related to Christmas. These seasonal event items lack the timelessness of the Tin Foil Hat. The Tin Foil Hat could belong in any time, any place, any season. It's obscurity is but part of it's sublimity.

The item itself is both abundant in that it was widely distributed and remains easily accessible to even the lowest of incomes and rare in that the many who are fortunate enough to have this item, rarely even think to take the time to list it for sale. There are hundreds, if not thousands of Tin Foil Hats sitting in our inventories, unsold, unused, unnoticed.

I implore the creative minds behind Gaiaonline to give the Tin Foil Hat the attention it deserves. Mayhaps in an alchemy recipe such as the Ornate Tin Foil Backwings.

Shy Gaian

Douglas, your avatar is amazing. heart
& Lol @ tin foil hat. Do people even wear that?

Wakame

Douglas, your avatar is amazing. heart
& Lol @ tin foil hat. Do people even wear that?

Thank you very much. I appreciate your kind words, even as a fly.

People are not currently wearing the Tin Foil Hat. And that is exactly what I want to change. I want to change it so that people ARE wearing the Tin Foil Hat. So that the Tin Foil Hat is of higher importance in the realm of Gaian Understanding.

I imagine it as this rare but nevertheless accessible item. A symbol of status available to all. Like the knowledge of "Oneness" that lies within our minds, we are ALL privy to this from our very birth yet so few of us have the discipline or understanding to fully take advantage of this inherent gift.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Douglas Pouch
People are not currently wearing the Tin Foil Hat. And that is exactly what I want to change. I want to change it so that people ARE wearing the Tin Foil Hat. So that the Tin Foil Hat is of higher importance in the realm of Gaian Understanding.

And ... yet, YOU, who are promoting the Tin Foil Hat is NOT WEARING IT EITHER. Perhaps if you were, you might be taken seriously (though I truly doubt it). One should practice what they are trying to preach, if they want to been taken seriously.

Otherwise, it does look like you are trolling or being silly.

Shy Gaian

Dorian_Archer
Douglas Pouch

And ... yet, YOU, who are promoting the Tin Foil Hat is NOT WEARING IT EITHER. Perhaps if you were, you might be taken seriously (though I truly doubt it). Otherwise, it does look like you are trolling or being silly.

The irony has my mind blown. Plot twist!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff