Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Jacob "Ace" Pyre
Beta male of the Lunar Fang

Jake looked at Koda shaking his head "I don't think Luke'll let it past, he's already put two and two together and figured out the wolf attacks are connected to the lumber company and he's not an idiot, he'll figure these attacks will get worse if the permit goes through so he'll stall it as long as possible 'till he's sure" he said as he looked at the two females
Current Form: Human
Mood: angry
Thoughts: they've gone too far
Where: Mabel's bakery

User Image

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Officer Luke Jackson
Sorrelbrook police chief

Luke raised an eyebrow at Beck's reaction "Uh huh, if you say so" he said with a grin, that confirmed his suspicions. "Yeah she only went to the counter nothing strange there" he added when Beck brought up that Cass was there

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Seal my heart and break my pride,
I've nowhere to stand and now nowhere to hide,
Align my heart, my body, my mind,
To face what I've done and do my time.

User Image
User Image

The young woman swallowed the last of her cinnamon roll. Great, this guy didn't believe a thing she said. Shoulda gone with you had no idea, dipstick. She grumbled to herself. She drank the last of her coffee, and, even though Kodami said breakfast was on the house, she left enough money on the table to cover her meal, as well as Luke's, and the coffees, plus a tip. About 30 bucks altogether. She gave the police chief a wink. "Hope that covers the would-be ticket, Lukey. If not, well.... I ain't a tellin ya where I'm a-goin! This little felon is on the lamb, now!" She joked, giving him a nod before turning toward the counter, where she could just see Kodami and the others. Throwing them a quick wave, she hefted her bag over her shoulder and trotted out of the store. On the outside, Beck looked happy, getting on her motorcycle and driving away from the cafe.

But as she drove her smile faded. A look of immense worry plastered her face as she motored away, back toward her workshop. Bike safely in her large garage, the girl sauntered into her workroom; the scent of pinewood and glue wafted through the air. Hanging her jacket on a handcrafted coat rack, Beck heaved a sigh. "Looks like you're gonna have to do something about this, Beck. Here's hoping that YOU don't get caught or shot at." She mumbled. Her plan? Well, that was for Beck to know and hopefully no one else to find out. With that, she took a couple of carving tools and went over to a work bench, where two Blocks of Wood lay. One of them looked almost finished, with a curled leaf-looking thing on it. The other, a much rougher carving. These were to be adornments going on a larger bookshelf. It would be in this way she hoped to pass the workday until night fell, where she would put in motion her little plan.

Stats
                                          Mood: Surprised! ---& Concerned
                                          Location: Table inside the Mabel Bakery ---& Workshop
                                          Thoughts: Time to go!
                                          Outfit:Sorta chilly out there..
                                          geehaw246

Well yes sir, yes sir, yes it was me,
I know what I've done, cause I know what I've seen,
I went out back and I got my gun,
I said, "You haven't met me, I am the only son".

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
-:-I tinker around with Time-:-xxxxxxxxxxxx-:-What can I say? I love a good PRANK!-:-xxxxxxxxxxx-:-I love it here-:-

Quotable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
══x════════════════x══════x x══════x════════════════x══

User Image

C a s s a d e exxF a yXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVerdant Thunder ~ Delta

User Image

XXCassadee gave a smile to Kasen when she came over and joined the gang. "Apparently there has been more problems with the other pack." She whispered to Kasen while also listening to Kodami talk. Cass was good like that, she could talk and listen to someone at the same time. "Jake's right, Luke isn't as naive as Tanner, though I am worried that the other pack is stepping their boundaries." Looking around the bakery Cassadee thought for a second that she saw one of her old pack mates but that would be crazy, why in the worlds would her old pack be here of all places? "I can swing by Mila and Ekon's before a head to work, it's some what on the way."
                                ""

══x════════════════x══════x x══════x════════════════x══

L o c a t i o n { Bakery } C o m p a n y { Kodami, Jacob & Kasen } W e a r i n g { Outfit }

User ImageUser Image

geehaw246
0_o the irate pirate o_0
beastmistress13

Greedy Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The shaman just looked at him carefully evaluating the situation. On one hand death wasn’t something she feared on the other how she died was a different subject. The way he had barked his sentence at her had her weary of what he might do if she tried to stall by saying anything else but the truth. She knew his hearing was perfectly fine so to say otherwise would upset the man even more. She closed her phone with a sigh and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. If he were to charge her it would be hard no matter what kind of fight she put it to get away from him unscathed. “ I said ‘bloodlust’, like the aching need to see blood spilled whether it be human or animal,” she spoke calmly making sure to keep her attention on him for sudden movement, “ but most like you don’t have such a strong desire toward, even though you seem quite calm at the moment.”

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Plagued Raichu

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Officer Luke Jackson
Sorrelbrook police chief

Luke leaned back in his chair as Beck ran off. Thinking back on the conversation a few things didn't fit, why had Beck been so adamant about not hunting the wolves, yeah there were small numbers but here they were plentiful and they were getting dangerous and dangerous animals needed to be put down. Then he thought about Jake and Koda, yeah they were close but if there wasn't anything going on between them. He had to check a few things out and to do it he needed to contact someone he never thought he would have to, someone he knew from his childhood . Pulling out his phone he hit the number for the local shaman, she had told him something about werewolves years ago when they were in there teens but he brushed it off . As he dialed Ariana's number he put the phone too his ear "Come on pick up" he said under his breath
Lil_Monstar Envy

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Brendan Reed
User Image

Though my soul may set in darkness,
it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly,
to be fearful of the night.

Pretending he understood everything she said, Brendan glanced back in hopes that somehow someone from his pack had followed him and was about to get him to of this mess. Frowning in disappointment, Brendan jumped in surprise when he was directed so suddenly to run from one tree back. What was this suppose to help with hunting, there wasn't going to be a stupid animal that would only run in a straight line. Hesitating for a moment, Brendan sighed before forcing himself to phase to his wolf form, better to follow a wolf than to get attacked and figured out he guessed. Sprinting towards the tree that Amelia had pointed at, Brendan quickly reached the trunk and turned back, eager to Finnish this stupid lesson as quickly as possible. "How was that? "

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Thoughts: I wonder how long it will take for someone to notice that I'm missing Mood: Nervous Company: Amelia Location: Woods
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

(OOC: crap post is crappy)

Amelia Velche

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pup's quick

"Aight, good. Ya no too slow, das good. Yaw gotta react fast too though. Real fast. Lunch an' dinner, dey gon' make fast moves. They runnin for they life afterall. So, if ya in a forest, yaw gotta know how ta pull a bend real quick."

With that Amelia took to showing one of her most useful hunting skills. It was something even a pup could learn, but was invaluable. The shift from human to wolf wasn't a process Amelia had the tightest of reigns on, but she could easily begin it at will. She hadn't been in this form for a while now, and it felt slightly alien to her. It was even a strange appearance, as the red-backed wolf stood a little uncertainly on it's four legs, she looked considerably more like a kind of Husky than an actual Wolf, her stocky build and thick ticked coat a slight departure from more common wolf builds.

It didn't take her long, however, to get moving. In a single push Amelia was already running at her max, but a near-instant start was not the skill she was displaying. A short run, and she leapt at a tree trunk, only to hit it side-ways, all four paws on the trunk. For a second she seemed to almost hang in the air, as her momentum kept her pressed against the trunk, and then in another second she was off it, her unkempt claws digging into the bark and tearing off small shards, as she leapt from the trunk at an incredibly sharp turning angle, almost a u-turn, into another tree.

And from that trunk to another, and to a third, before gently falling back down to the ground, not too far from her starting position. It was not the most difficult to learn, or complex skill in hunting, but it was her most used one. Heavy forest lended itself to man series of trunks just so aligned as to make very good short-jump platforms, where a hunter could easily avoid clutter on the ground that might trip you up, or any short brush that might break your line of sight.

Looking at the pup now, somewhat proud of herself, though her pride was for her not messing up and slipping due to being "rusty" with this shape, and with a small grumble flicked her head toward the tree she'd leapt from, trying to signal him to give it a try. If he could pull this off straight away, she'd be impressed.

OOC: Absolutely no idea what to do about the other pup that was meant to be here. Thinking about just saying that "oh she went back to the den or whatever" to kind of just skim over the issue :T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff