Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Conversationalist

-Dream jobs.
my dream job would be a special education teacher. I want to teach overseas to many different countries to teach education. But I would love retire in the states.

-Why did you pick said dream job.
I really want to teach more then anything atm. I've always wanted to travel and see other cultures without being a tourist.

-Dream vs. Reality - do you see yourself there?
being a special education teacher? Sure.
But I doubt I'd be going overseas for a long time, which is fine by me. That stuff takes awhile to do.

-How happy are you with your current life.
Quite content actually!
trophy wife.

Generous Poster

Open up my own clinic for anxiety and mood disorders, hand-pick counselors and staff of my choosing, have a nice office filled with favorite books. I'd see a certain quota of patients each week (I'd be well into my 40's or 50's by the time I had my own clinic).

If I could get paid to do anything in the world? Just to travel and experience things. I really think travel is the epitome of living.

Invisible Lunatic

I'm already working my dream job, I just want to raise up in the ranks so I can become a supervisor or a manager.
I always wanted to be a Detective, or a Special Agent. Maybe even a Private Investigator. I've always thought those jobs were the coolest and I could totally see myself doing it.

Lunatic

nitznitz
I[

Either helping teens and young adults on certain topics such as bullying, suicide, and safe sex as opposed to forcing abstinence.

Helping the homeless and those who return from war and have PTSD/homeless issues.

I'm torn.

Fashionable Phantom

My dream job is now very much a possible reality, as the practical decision has become a dream.

I wanted to be a Photographer. LOL.
I went to college for it and everything.

Now I work @ a shoe store, but I plan on getting an apprenticeship for carpentry. Build houses. I might learn a couple different trades, (Plumber? Electrician?) not sure yet...

But as the demand for trades workers is very high already, and increasing, I imagine I'll make a good living off it, and it's honest, humble work... the sort of work I like. I hate working in sales. I hate lying to people.

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I want to be an high school English teacher. I like my dream job because I always wanted to teach at a high school. I see myself as a normal person. However, I'm very happy with my dream job.

Conservative Consumer

To sit on my a** and be rich.

-superrmamma-'s Senpai

Feral Shapeshifter

i want to be a video game designer really bad. 3:
but my current job is putting a slight hindrance on my progress..
*cough*military*coughcough*
I'd rather think about realistic careers for me, not dream jobs. Right now I'm set to attend pharmacy school, and I'm not sure what opportunities are out there for a pharmacist. As far as I can tell right now, I don't want to work in retail. I have limited experiences so far, but I think I'd be pretty happy on the Research & Development side of things, perhaps working to develop new (better!) forms of birth control.
Makeup artist and hairstylist so i can make other woman feel beautiful and confident even if it's just for a day. Plus it makes good money i researched and i can make up to $100,000-$240,000 a year doing both.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Architect, random tech job, video game designer, and someone that has an excuse to go to space.

Lucky Star

A diagnostician like House.
Or an emergency room doctor 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out