Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image

Eyra reddened momentarily at the accusation of defending. "Well, I only ya know owe her big time is all.She took care of me when I first moved here and was penniless 'n' all that. Any darn ways, now that you seem to be all right again, I best be going off and returning to work. Those flowerpots won't be hanging themselves." Giving a tip of her imaginary hat to Rhiannon, Eyra exited the clinic quite hurriedly. Telling off Maryn's cousin was a bit embarrassing. She could see why the man worried about her as well. Eyra held the same concern in a twisted sort of way. She wanted to see her idol happy.

The farm hand finished up her work around town and returned home to tend to the crops a bit more. To her disappointment she had entirely missed Maryn's return home. Although she did see the inn's maid scurry along the same pathway that the proprietress had taken that morning. Whatever the reason, it really wasn't much of Eyra's business. She instead returned to her home and prepared dinner for herself.

Boiled veggies in chicken broth wasn't the most extravagant of dinners, but it was quite high end compared to what Eyra normally got. Meat was expensive and unless the rancher gave her some as a gift, she often didn't have much.Hunger satiated, the brunette found herself quite bored. Then it dawned on her. She had another patient far beyond the reaches of her own field. The little flower that she'd set up a board for the other day. While winter in Speranza wasn't the most treacherous of seasons, the poor plant could probably to with some adjustments to its shelter. Eyra was resolute as she meandered her way to the row house.

All purpose dissipated when she arrived. Just a ways from the building there was Swallow. A grand kite flew above him. A child would look on with envy. Eyra with amazement. Such a magnificent construction floating high above her and the man flying the kite seemed just as whimsical under the pink and orange hued light of the setting sun that remained only as a trim on the horizon. "So…amazing." Forgetting the flower, she staggered a bit closer, pulling her hands up to the base of her chest.

Toxic Sperms

KappaFairy

Memories_Chained -

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[Indent][Indent][Indent]

LOCATION / / Row House [Indent][Indent]
COMPANY / / Swallow [Indent][Indent]
MOOD / / Awestruck [Indent][Indent]
THOUGHTS / / So pretty. [Indent][Indent]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image
Location: Vineyard | With: Garreth | Mood: Calm | Thoughts: Screw you, Leena.

__________ __________ __________ __________ __________

Garreth was quick to jump to the conclusion that she'd been worried about her purity. The mere thought was enough to pull a monotone chuckle from her lips. "I mean no offense, but I was more surprised by wakening in an unfamiliar room. Had you actually done something to me it would be unlikely that you'd manage to tie my kimono again so expertly." While the skirt was a small bit looser from sleeping in it, the outfit was not nearly so disheveled that anyone could have had their way with her. "I must also regretfully inform you that I am saving myself for marriage, so were you to try anything you would find yourself winded on the floor before you were aware of what had happened. I am no stranger to unwanted advances and I have taken down larger men than you."

She usually wasn't so talkative early in the morning, especially in a precarious situation. However the blonde had made her laugh and for that he deserved an explanation. His last statement was more of a challenge than anything else. She had her reputation to think about, but her business partnership mattered as well. If she were to walk out after a borderline dare such as that the blonde would feel she did not trust him. Although, the softness of his voice and his proposal were entirely too strange for his normal arrogance. He must have had a fever.

Pondering her options, she felt rather secure with their positions. He was in no way poised to attempt anything undesirable and she was an adult, going on thirty. She could defend her own reputation should anyone accuse her of spending evenings with men. Giving in, she nodded slowly. "While it may not be helpful to my reputation to be seen leaving a man's home in the morning, I am afraid I can not reject your challenge either." Scooting back a bit, she leaned her back against the wall so she was sitting up a ways.

"I will also admit that I have only ever wished death on two people. Those moments were not my best, but you are a part of neither and you would be hard pressed to ever join that list." Running her fingers through her hair, she contemplated the two death wishes she had made. Neither were pleasant experiences and burdening another with the stories seemed quite rude. Pushing the thoughts from her mind, she turned her gaze towards the blonde. "What is it that you would like to know?"

Her voice was soft as she spoke her question. It did not hold it's normal monotony but it wasn't dripping with expression either. If a word were to describe it, it would be peaceful. Maryn was fully aware of her change and tone and the lack of stiffness around her eyes that accompanied her usual forced look of disinterest. In the darkness of the room the small change would be hard to notice. She'd already slipped up enough around the blonde to make the entire effort null and void anyways. While a betrayal to Leena's memory, did she not deserve at least one secret place to relax? In that small dark room nothing bad could happen. No one had a chance of getting hurt. Letting her face relax just momentarily from the years of hiding and penance seemed logical.

Toxic Sperms

Devoted Lover

User Image
User Image

Xiao-Yànzi〗 〖"Swallow"〗 〖The Shapeshifter〗〖Crossing paths with: Eyra〗 〖My wanderings have led me: In front of the Rowhouse

The day before the market festival found Swallow back in his home. His real home. His old village up in the mountains, now ravaged by time with only a few crumbled, moss covered buildings serving as a reminder to the place it had once been. The ravenette had spent the day walking among the ruins of the village, pausing to press his hand against a familiar object that had once gleamed like the sun but was now tarnished and flaking. Going over to the area where his home had once stood, he'd ducked under the broken and slanted doorway which still stood firm and walked into the dimness of the broken home. The roof had fallen and given way in some places, letting in patches of light that splashed across the dark shadows, like little islands that stood out starkly admist the sea of darkness that surrounded them. Taking a seat and resting his back against the wall, he'd closed his eyes and let himself imagine his home as it had once been, centuries ago. Full of laughter, full of fun. It didn't take long after that for him to decide how to spend the day. Rising to his feet, Swallow had gone off and gathered the ingredients that he would need to do a summons and then he returned to his house, summoning the spirits of his family and residing among them.

As much as he would have loved to remain with his family, Swallow knew that it was unwise for their spirits to linger too long among the realm of the living. With a sad smile he released them and stood up, stretching before making his way to the door that would lead to the Rowhouse back in Speranza. Casting one last look at the ruins of his village, Swallow turned and ducked through a ragged curtain that managed to defy time, sweeping it aside and stepping through the doorway, coming out into the hallway of the Rowhouse. Behind him was a solid door that shut and he turned away before heading outside. He'd made it just in time. The sky was a dusky orange, shot through with streaks of pink that colored the heavens. Dusk. And after that came night. It was about time for the stars to be making their appearance. The ravenette stepped out of the Rowhouse and moved a few yards away in front of it. Holding out his hands, the kite appeared in it in a soft shimmer of light. Gazing at the swallow he threw it up into the air, holding onto to string. The swallow swooped and soared, climbing ever higher into the sky before gracefully gliding.

The kite flew about above him, exploring the vast expanse of the sky before the sun began to disappear beneath the horizon. And that was when the stars on his kite made their first appearances. The light shined softly, leaving a feeling of comfort and familiarity to those who looked upon it. The stars swayed and shimmered in the night sky, and then others began to join them as the stars woke from their slumber to dot the night sky. Hearing a voice, he lowered his gaze and found himself gazing at the farm hand. "Miss Eyra." Swallow's voice was gentle, speaking softly so as not to startle her. "You can come closer, you know. I promise the light of the stars won't blind or burn you." He held out his free hand towards her. "This is the kite that I was telling you about. The one that my sister Song made for me, a very long time ago." He smiled, the light of the stars reflecting in his dark eyes. "Would you care to come and try to fly it for yourself?" He kept his hand outstretched to her as an offer that she could just as easily decline as accept. "I will help you if you like."

Merlin The Mage
                                                Shitty post is shitty. My bad.

User Image

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image

To begin with, there was nothing individually inspiring or particularly special about flying a kite or the night sky or even Swallow in all of his refined, rich splendor. Each and every one was completely approachable and acceptable by Eyra's standards. They were all fun or beautiful, but stacked together they became something completely beyond the young woman's comprehension. With the ravenette's hand outstretched she could do nothing but divert the gaze of her forest green eyes. Entirely bypassing the stars on the kite, and there were undoubtedly stars on the kite, she was a peasant being offered a hand by the king. Maryn ranked highly, but even on her very best day she paled in comparison to the unearthly scene Eyra bore witness to then. It was worse than a peasant intruding on a king's past time…she was a lowly human intruding on a god.

The sheer difference in stature left her unable to be flustered, unable to blush. While Swallow's kindness would normally make her heart skip a small beat, the display had left her chest taught and heart figuratively frozen. She could hear the slow beating all the way in her ears as she went over his offer again and again. For the first time in her life she wished she was lesser than she was. A groundhog could return to its burrow and a bird could simply fly away. Human beings had no such escape mechanism. There was no defense system. Her arms fell to her sides, her focus leaving them and instead rationalizing her possible responses. She was intruding, but offered such acceptance by the offended and denying it would be a supreme sin.

The only way to receive forgiveness for her mortal error was to accept the sanctuary offered to her. "A…all right." Eyra still could not bring herself to meet his gaze. Swallowing hard, she raised her hand towards his slowly. The surrounding light became almost overbearing, leaving her dizzy and certain she'd dissipate to stardust the moment she even dared to lay her hand in his. Her eyes shut tight as her fingers slipped into his hand and, much to her surprise, she didn't vanish. She could vividly feel the warmth of his hand. She could feet the cool air around her as it licked at her exposed shins. She could even feel the splendor of the stars attached to the kite above.

Eyra did not dare open her eyes again until she had stepped a bit closer. It had been a wise choice. Faced with such a dazzling site against while in such a close vicinity to Swallow reduced the joints in her knees to jelly. She swooned dizzily, unsure if the ground beneath her was even there anymore. That was enough wasn't it? She'd tried hard enough. Any moment she would wake up and be at home at her parent's farm and realize Speranza and every fantastical thing about it had been one long dream. "I'm sorry." She bowed her head so that her bangs would block most of her face from his line of site. "I just don't think I am cut out for this sort of thing. I'm just a simple farm girl and you have something like this…" Her eyes stung to indicate the oncoming tears.

Everyone and everything in Speranza was just too brilliant.

Memories_Chained -

MOOD / / Overwhelmed [Indent][Indent]
THOUGHTS / / Enough... [Indent][Indent]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devoted Lover

User Image
User Image

Xiao-Yànzi〗 〖"Swallow"〗 〖The Shapeshifter〗〖Crossing paths with: Eyra〗 〖My wanderings have led me: In front of the Rowhouse

Silence fell and reigned supreme after Swallow's voice had broken the stillness of the night. His offer seemed to stun Eyra; the young woman didn't seem quite sure what to do. For a long while, the lovely brunette just stood there, unsure and uncertain. Swallow didn't speak again, but rather simply kept his hand held out to her, a warm and reassuring smile tugging at his lips. There seemed to be an internal conflict raging within the farm hand's mind, and he could see the indecision in her eyes. Indecision and... was that something resembling fear? Was she afraid of him? Swallow remained as still as a statue, the only thing that moved was the inky locks of his hair and the silk of his red tunic as it rustled in the soft wind that sang it's whispered song across the desert sands still warm from the now sleeping sun. It seemed a long while before Eyra responded hesitantly, slowly stepping towards him with her own hand outstretched. Swallow remained where he was, not wanting to scare her off. Her fingers slipped into his own and he gently closed his hand around hers, in a warm grip but lose enough that she could pull away should she feel the need to.

As she closed the distance towards them, he noticed that her eyes were closed. "It is all right. The light will not blind you, I give you my word." He spoke in the same soft tone, gently giving her hand a reassuring squeeze before smiling as she opened her eyes. The light of the stars sparkled in her green eyes, but his smile soon vanished as his brow furrowed. His hand removed from around her only to gently wrap around her waist, pressing against her lower back to steady her. "Easy, there." Her apology caught him off guard, but the ravenette shook his head all the same. "No, you have nothing to apologize for, Eyra. I assure you that it is quite all right." He frowned, noting that she ducked her head to keep her face hidden from his view. What was going on through her mind? Was she all right? Her next statements had him blinking on confusion. Cut out for what? What was she referring to? This? The stars above them? His kite? "You are far more than a simple farm girl. A simple farm girl would not have the same drive and passion that you do to tend and care for your crops." Swallow stated, giving a light shake of his head. "There is magic in what you do, do not doubt that."

There was a pause as Swallow looked away from her, still holding her steady but letting his gaze lift to the stars and the dark shape of his swallow kite that soared among them. "Something like this... Shall I tell you a story, Eyra? I am not entirely sure you would believe it. And I am not entirely sure... That I would not frighten you." He frowned. "I do not wish to do so. And it seems as if you are going through enough right now." Another pause, before he spoke in low, soothing tones. "There is nothing special about me. I am but another soul walking and living in the world, trying to find meaning and a way to leave a mark. Proof that I have lived. Even if I have lived far longer than most, with no end in sight as far as I can see." His voice lowered even more to a murmur, so quiet that he seemed to be whispering in return to the wind. "There is magic in every day life. It just takes a special eye to see it. So the 'something like this' that you are referring to... It is just another wondrous sight that you will see in your life. Even if you believe yourself to be a simple farm girl, such things as the stars are not beyond you. That is the beauty of stars. There is not status among them. They can be gazed upon and shared by Kings and peasants a like. By mayors and farm hands. There is no difference among them. Magic is much the same way. There is no discrimination. A simple farm girl may find and partake in magic just as easily and readily as any of higher birth or status. That is the true beauty of the world. Unlike people, magic and stars care not for titles but for the hearts that live within the people who bear such labels. You have a good, kind heart, Eyra."

If she was already disbelieving of what she was seeing, or perhaps felt that she didn't deserve to be among here, that this was a place of dreams rather than reality, then there was nothing to loose. Gazing up at the stars, Swallow released Eyra and held up his hand to the sky. He spoke softly, the language that of his native tongue, long since lost and forgotten in time. The words strung together, the lilt to them sounding like a song. A star above glowed brightly before the light seemed to streak towards him, dulling so it wouldn't be blinding but still shining with an other worldly radiance. Holding the star in his hand, he brought it up to his lips, murmuring to it still before the glow faded. When he held out his hand, he was holding a locket of bright white metal, the chain fine. "You do not have to accept it, but I would like you to have something 'like this', as well. As a token of my friendship to you. And a reminder that reality can be just as extravagant as any dream." He held it out towards her, the locket warm to the touch. "Now you'll always have the light of your own star to light your way."

Merlin The Mage

User Image

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image

Swallow's strength of presence and brilliance were offset only by the gentleness of his touch. His hand over hers as she spoke her meager apology and even his arm around her waist when her shuddering body threatened to send her toppling to the ground were impossibly gentle. She recalled a similar touch from long ago. Her mother used to cradle her as a child, spouting the same weak reassurances that Swallow was. Despite his claims there was no magic in what she did. If caring and striving were enough nothing would have died all those years ago. The farm hand was no where as conceited as to tell someone so spectacular that their was no magic ins striving to deny death. That was after all what she did. She micro-managed the living things around her to prevent death. The scale was far from grand, but it was almost a sinful art. At the very core of her profession was the fact that she simply played with the lives of other things. Just as she sought to keep the plants alive she had also destroyed them. Many times she had awoken from a mad frenzy with blood-soaked hands and a torn up field.

The silken-clad man holding her steady had no reason to know of those darker times. Where she in her mind was still paying penance for her inability and wanton destruction, he saw a young woman working her hardest to aid in the survival of flora. As needless and useless as his image of her was, she still fell in love with it. As a child that was all she had ever wanted to be. Eyra found herself both pleased by his idealizations and ashamed for allowing herself to enjoy them. Leaning into him for added support, she listened to his story. He wove an elaborate tale about how wonders and magic were open for all. There was some line about how magic only cared for hearts and the hers was good and kind. Was it?

Age old and hazy memories became briefly vivid. her destruction of old had pattern. Those fields had been beyond help. Even at her current best she'd have been unable to revive the shriveled remnants that she'd torn from the ground. Just as quickly as that realization had come about it returned to the haze from whence it came. She'd always suspected some madness remained with her. She was never better. Never better off than basking in the radiant glow of the stars above. Mysteriously, her eyes burned. For some strange reason she'd been crying. Maybe she'd stared at the bright light for too long. Lifting her head to rest her gaze on Swallow's face, she smiled. "I'm sorry. I get a bit overwhelmed sometimes." The brunette had not the slightest idea what had been wrong. All she remembered was that Swallow's words had been comforting.

Eyra watched in awe as Swallow brought his hand to his mouth, turning the glow concealed within into a brilliant locket. Her company was quick to offer the locket to her, assuring her that she didn't have to take it. Her miniature black-out shoved at the front of her mind and her head throbbed painfully. Once. Twice. She flinched. Indeed the gift was far too extravagant. "I don't…I'm not sure…I just…" She'd forgotten something important that she'd felt just a moment ago. The same feeling still lingered, urging her to reject his offer. "Does this star light the way even when someone messes up?" She pulled herself from his grasp and met his gaze hopefully. Unsure of the purpose of the question, she knew it was an important one to ask. Whatever his answer was would be believable. His presence as he stood there in red silk made him seem infallible to the farm hand. "I can only take it if the answer is yes." Eyra hoped her warning wouldn't fall on deaf ears.

"E-even if you say no, I'd still like to see this again. You said is was all right for anyone to see, so I want to try again. Maybe next time, it'll be easier." An odd chuckle escaped her. It would become clear to Swallow that Eyra's gaze no longer turned upwards. Something within her told her not to look at the kite again that evening. On another day though she might be able to do it. Just like on another day she might be able fix all the death. She chuckled again. "That's a weird thought." Her head throbbed once more and she cupped it quickly with her left hand. "I must have stared for too long. My head hurts." That had to be it.

Memories_Chained -

MOOD / / Confused [Indent][Indent]
THOUGHTS / / I don't understand. [Indent][Indent]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Partying Prophet

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

G A R R E T H ✯ A L E X A N D E R --- K I N G

V I N E Y A R D ✕ O W N E R

Company: Maryn

OOC:
Merlin The Mage

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Maryn stayed quiet for a moment, probably contemplating her options. Garreth had no intention of persuading her to stay. If she wanted to stay then she could, if she didn’t then she could do so by leaving as well. He honestly didn’t want to come off as a forceful p***k or anything much towards a lady. So, he remained quiet as well and enjoyed the not-at-all awkward silence.

“While it may not be helpful to be seen leaving a man’s home in the morning, I am afraid I cannot reject your challenge either,” she said moments later and propped herself onto the wall behind them. “I will also admit that I have only wished death on two people. Those moments were not my best, but you are a part of neither and you would be hard pressed to ever join that list,” she continued.

This earned her a smile from him. Opening his eyes slowly, he stirred his head at her direction. Still smiling sheepishly, he coyly said “I’m guessing you’re finally taking a liking towards me then?” He returned his face to looking up at the ceiling “You’re choosing to stay, so I guess that means something, right?” He half expected her to slam him with one of his pillows like how the girls on girly-sitcoms would, but was quite relieved when she didn’t. Instead, she only sat there beside him, her back against the wall.

He then felt her gaze upon him. “What is it that you would like to know?” she asked, her voice slightly different from usual. Is this what before-dawn Maryn was like? The question swindled around his mind. It wasn’t as tensed as it always was, and it had a slight girly-ness to it. Well, since she asked so pleasantly, he might as well asked her about the usual monotone voice for starters.

“Well, I’m actually curious about you always speaking so emotionlessly. I wonder why is that?” he replied her with a question on his. “I mean, the way you sound now, is nice. It doesn’t have that usually strain.”

Partying Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    ─────────────────────────

The Doctor

Rhiannon Ivory King

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Company : Aries

KappaFairy
                                                          The medical procedures seem a bit off, cause I really didn't think of emphasizing that part much xD

It took a moment for the male to decipher the whole situation and recognize Rhiannon. Initially, she had thought she had gotten the wrong person but was relieved when he did recognize her; saves all the trouble from getting embarrassed. “Rhiannon, it has been quite some time! I’m afraid to say I almost didn’t recognize you, you have grown so much since I last saw you,” way to save her from dying embarrassment.

Rhiannon grimaced at him. “Just because my hair grew out from three years ago doesn’t mean I grew any different drastically. I’m pretty sure I still look like I did back then,” she was quick to respond with a childish laughter.

He then averted his eyes towards Eyra. He continued his conversation with the darker brunette as Rhiannon busied herself with the cottons and iodine solutions. Without expecting it, Eyra wished both Aries and Rhiannon a goodbye and left the clinic.

An awkward silence arose between the two reunited acquaintances.

Breaking it, Aries said “I must admit, it is comforting to know that there have been people defending my cousin whilst I have been absent. She herself is a strong individual, there is no doubt about that, yet I must admit I worried for her various times throughout the past few years.”

Rhiannon looked up and smiled at him. “Well, of course you don’t need to worry about Maryn. We’re talking about Maryn here. She could take down a guy double her size if she wanted to. And, also one of the nicest people around, at that.” She was right, of course. Maryn was skilful in defending herself both physically and mentally. Despite that all, her assaulting skills of defence was covered by flawless beauty. There wasn’t any guy in the world that couldn’t have fallen for her.

“Be back in a minute,” she excused herself from her patient and proceeded to the laboratory. There, she dampened a clean cotton sheet with one of her herbal remedies. Thinking hygiene was important, she handled the damped cotton sheet with a forceps and grabbed a rolled bandage with her other free hand.

Soon enough, she returned with the necessary equipments. She gracefully shuffled towards Aries. “I’m going to place this cotton I soaked earlier in liquefied herbs and place it on the injured site, alright? And, then, I’m going to wound this bandage around your head so that it stays put. Got that? So, don’t move,” she said strictly and continued doing just as she said she would.

"Why did you come back anyway?" she asked out of curiosity while bandaging his head.

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image
Location: Vineyard | With: Garreth | Mood: Curious | Thoughts: Bad memory.

Could one really equate not hating with liking? Maryn decided to ignore the taunt and consider the other inquiry presented. Ouch. Garreth was not the man made for small talk. He went straight to throwing the harder questions to the table. Though she supposed she had asked for it. Years ago she would have sighed when forced to answer such a difficult question. However as an adult and as part of her resolve a sigh was no longer a luxury. "You ask quite a personal question. It has been about five years now since I have started this way. As conceited as it may be, I was a particularly adorable young woman." She paused to allow Garreth his disbelieving chuckle that she expected. The inn proprietress could not blame him. She would be in disbelief as well had she only met herself a mere few days ago.

"When finally allowed free rein outside the inn I was so overjoyed to be able to use my expressions freely and many of them were particularly exaggerated. People's expressions often reach a state of moderation over time. Where a child will grimace when given a food they dislike and adult might merely purse their lips for a moment. I maintained a child's level of readability. When I was happy I could easily be mistaken for a woman on her honeymoon." It might have been rambling but Maryn felt that the magnitude of her expressions were the most important part of her story. They were the root of the disaster. Not Leena, not her feelings and not even Edgar caused as much disruption as her childish emotional exposure.

She could recall the entire instance as if it had just happened. Edgar's admission that his desire and longing for Leena rivaled her friend's own. Maryn had been so overjoyed at the prospect of her two best friends bonded by love that she had given him a radiant smile before throwing her arms about his neck. Even knowing her exaggerated expressions, Leena of course misunderstood the embrace. Maryn never embraced anyone, not even her own crush. The horror on her friend's face was etched into her memory. She could only imagine that Leena's vision had gone white and she'd scrambled for an escape. The memory was far to vivid to warrant a desire for a detailed explanation.

"To make a long story short, a dear friend misunderstood a scenario she walked in on and, in her effort to flee from my explanation, ran in front of a horse-drawn wagon. She can no longer walk. I realized then that my expressions were no fun anymore. They can be far too harmful, so I chose to express myself through words alone. I was doing quite well until just recently." The brunette was still convinced she was coming down with a cold. She hadn't been sick since she was a very young girl and such an imbalance would explain her recent difficulty.

Shifting her position just a bit, she exhaled cooly. "I imagine it is not as wonderful a story as you might be expecting. Once I conquer whatever it is that is ailing me I shall return to my normal ways with little difficulty. So, oh prying one, your turn. Why are you actually here? I can not see you ever desiring to work hard labor a day in your life." Maryn had many female cousins with a similar desire. They wished to be pampered and attended by a wealthy husband and when their period as trophy wife ended, they were often the most troubled. If she compared Garreth to Aries the two were as different as night and day. Aries would reprimand her for even being in a man's room and then turn and lecture Garreth for not already being at work in the field. Garreth seemed more the type that was comfortable entertaining in all places at all hours. The idea did frighten her a bit, but the risk was a gamble she had already accounted for.

Unorthodox Jukebox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas