Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

Yosh the Panda

I've been alright, pretty busy lately. my friends are all pressuring me to get back into playing League of Legends. but I keep getting distracted by Gaia rofl so lame emo
very busy week coming up now too~ but it'll be fine.
How about you?
lol you don't need to have boobies for me to draw you, I can draw boys too, no biggie =)
tho I kinda want to make genderbent avis too ninja

I've been great, had my birthday party on Saturday, taking it easy on my days off, heading back to work on Tuesday and just been enjoying myself. Thank you for asking. Also just made this new avi? you like? 4laugh Oh~ genderbent? sounds interesting. I do wonder how my male avis will look as female lol

Sparkly Bunny

Sakaki Sensei

I've been great, had my birthday party on Saturday, taking it easy on my days off, heading back to work on Tuesday and just been enjoying myself. Thank you for asking. Also just made this new avi? you like? 4laugh Oh~ genderbent? sounds interesting. I do wonder how my male avis will look as female lol

Oh happy belated birthday!
What kind of job do you have?
Your avatar is really cute. ^^ I tried genderbending my sailor avatar but it completely failed so I gave up LOL they should have more male items emo

Friendly Shapeshifter

Yosh the Panda

Oh happy belated birthday!
What kind of job do you have?
Your avatar is really cute. ^^ I tried genderbending my sailor avatar but it completely failed so I gave up LOL they should have more male items emo

Thank you Yosh! heart and i work for a Kohl's ware house, mainly about 4-5 days a week, doing 8 hour shifts. Very tiring but a good job. Awwwe, thank you Hun! Your avi is lovely as well.^^

Girl-Crazy Partier

Yosh the Panda
tiredness most likely lol
if I had reread the sentence I would've known. thanks anyways it just shows I need to be more alert emotion_yatta

lol saaaameeee. like you've experienced before, sometimes I don't respond at all because I keep telling myself "I'll reply later, I'll reply later" and in the end I completely forget. then 3 weeks later I see the message and am wondering if I should still reply, and the whole cycle starts again rofl
This is basically me every day. Forget to reply to people in the art request thread... forget... forget... oh they're probably not taking commissions anymore, disregard.

User Image

Looky, I had some silly stickers made.

ninja

Sparkly Bunny

Tellius
Yosh the Panda
tiredness most likely lol
if I had reread the sentence I would've known. thanks anyways it just shows I need to be more alert emotion_yatta

lol saaaameeee. like you've experienced before, sometimes I don't respond at all because I keep telling myself "I'll reply later, I'll reply later" and in the end I completely forget. then 3 weeks later I see the message and am wondering if I should still reply, and the whole cycle starts again rofl
This is basically me every day. Forget to reply to people in the art request thread... forget... forget... oh they're probably not taking commissions anymore, disregard.

User Image

Looky, I had some silly stickers made.

ninja

Yup same same. But also because gaia is becoming more money obsessed so I feel like there's hardly any point in being on this site anymore :/ so my repies become less and less.

That is awesome. Isn't it really expensive to get stickers made though??
Kinda makes me want to draw those kind of things where it looks like you're actually holding the chibis.

Sparkly Bunny

ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm now only accepting items (mostly cash shop) due to the recent gold drops.

Sparkly Bunny

Goddess_Touch

I'm very to sorry to message you, but I'm going to cancel your order. I'm very busy irl right now and still have a load of RL commissions to finish at the moment. thank you very much for commissioning me though, you're free to order when I open my shop again ^^

Girl-Crazy Partier

Yosh the Panda

Yup same same. But also because gaia is becoming more money obsessed so I feel like there's hardly any point in being on this site anymore :/ so my repies become less and less.

That is awesome. Isn't it really expensive to get stickers made though??
Kinda makes me want to draw those kind of things where it looks like you're actually holding the chibis.
Greedy corporate overlords, etc etc. I'm only here for the artists, always nice to chat, also throw money around.

Define expensive? I mean I have 50 of them, cost less than a dollar per sticker. They're dye-cut, quite nice.

Tipsy Bear

Yosh the Panda
Goddess_Touch

I'm very to sorry to message you, but I'm going to cancel your order. I'm very busy irl right now and still have a load of RL commissions to finish at the moment. thank you very much for commissioning me though, you're free to order when I open my shop again ^^

Aww okay i understand people have lives outside of gaia when you open again i'll try to request another one. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff