Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Poster

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
About Gangwar City

Gangwar City (or GC) is a virtual reality game, designed and created by the world's biggest gaming company: New World Entertainment, which had bought out most, if not all, of the world's past gaming companies. GC is a super-popular MMO in that, not only does it allow interaction between players for hanging out, dating, jobs, and so on, but also because it allows players to take on the powers, weapons, and abilities of video game characters of the past.

As is the name of the game, players are split into and assigned to one of 3 gangs to take part in the expansive battle for control over the cities territories: Akahoshi, Aohi, and Kitsuki.

Each gang controls a third of Gangwar City as their territory. Aohi wants to help the people of Gangwar City. Kitsuki wants to be top dog, be rich, and destroy many lives. Akahoshi's reason for wanting full control is to pretty much thwart the other two gangs.

How long will the balance between the gangs last? Will one gang take complete control over the city? Which gang will you join? Are you tired of all these questions and just want to play!? Well, let's get started and find out!

Interesting Poster

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Updates from Ichigo and Sangoku

We are currently working on all the details... We will change the status to open in a little while. Thank you for your patience.

Interesting Poster

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Roleplaying Rules and Regulations

1. NO GOD-MODDING WHAT-SO-EVER! AND MAKE POSTS LOOK GOOD!!! add pictures and quotes, it really doesn't matter.....
2. You must reply at least once every other day. I on the other hand might just sit back and watch the RP go on and hop in at any moment to put twists and turns into the story as it goes. But I would appreciate it if you would reply every day. It would make me very happy. If you can't, just PM me and tell me why ^^.
3. If you do not post 2 or 3 days after I approve your character, your profile will be deleted and you will be notified of this.
4. When you create your character, PM it to me and don’t post it in the RP. That will just make me very angry. Name the PM "Gangwar City"
5. If you do not post after up to a week, your character will also be deleted and you will be notified.
6. If you won’t be on for a certain amount of time, tell me and I will make sure that others know as well. But I will not stop the RP just for you. The RP goes on as long as it doesn’t die, and I hope that doesn’t happen before I decide whether or not that I make a sequel, and I would really love to. So if I do make one, I will post it in the RP with a link.
7. If there is information about the RP that you don’t understand, don’t hesitate to PM myself or Sangoku.
8. If you are lucky and reply a lot, I might ask you to be an Admin on here. If you see someone breaking these rules, tell me.
9. You will be given one warning if you do not abide by these rules. After that, your character will be deleted. I am kind of strict when it comes to rules, so sorry if you can’t abide by them.
10. ALWAYS LOOK AT THE UPDATES FROM MYSELF AND SANGOKU! YOU MIGHT SEE SOMETHING IMPORTANT!
11. I get on as much as i possibly can when i have work. Because IPhone has an app for Gaia, I can actually post as often as I can at work too.
12. Please, please, PLEASE, read the other profiles and all rules. I don’t just have you make profiles for me to know about the other characters. I want others to know about the characters so they know what the other characters like and don’t like. And the rules are here for their own reasons to. Just don’t abuse them.
13. Other than that, I don’t know what other rules to put up. As I think of some, they will be put up.

Admins
IchigotheNeko (aka myself)
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Ama Night

Interesting Poster

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Interesting Poster

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100