Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

I thought it was abruptly winding down. No worries.

Fluffy Codger

Random thing.

I'm looking for someone to DM some stuff for me. I wanna play a 'monster' hunter type character, with a bit of a twist but that is beside the point.

I'm looking for someone to DM a quest where he is looking for mithril to forge some weapons. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me.
I'm lookin' for a DM to give me a short intro into Sigil. Just long enough so I can get my bearings, if any plots need more bodies I can be thrown into any of them regardless of their complexity or the intensity of the involvement needed from me.

Aged Gaian

THE TINA DARLING
I'm lookin' for a DM to give me a short intro into Sigil. Just long enough so I can get my bearings, if any plots need more bodies I can be thrown into any of them regardless of their complexity or the intensity of the involvement needed from me.[/quote

I'll throw something your way when I can
Tres Ecstuffuan
THE TINA DARLING
I'm lookin' for a DM to give me a short intro into Sigil. Just long enough so I can get my bearings, if any plots need more bodies I can be thrown into any of them regardless of their complexity or the intensity of the involvement needed from me.

I'll throw something your way when I can.

Not a problem, and thank you Tres.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am returning to Sigil with little Redwing (though she is a little older now). She is a basically a fire demon with minor skills in thievery and fire magic. I am hoping to make her eventually involved in plots and maybe find a little group to hang out with. What ever works. Her profile is in my Oc page linked in my sig.

Original Player

What's going on now

Aged Gaian

Red the Ambivalent
What's going on now

I meant the guildhall skype chat

Original Player

Tres Ecstuffuan
Red the Ambivalent
What's going on now

I meant the guildhall skype chat
I didn't know that existed until now lol

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Now that I am off the never ending treadmill of overtime and 3rd shift and into a stable 9 - 5 job I am looking to come back and try this at least one more time. I am looking to still use Marcus, who is a financial wizard and basically a business guru. I am looking for more of a support role with people who are active enough that at most I might have to wait a week for a post. Marcus is about as capable in combat as a sack full of eggs being swung by a paraplegic so non-combat roles would probably be best (and preferred). He can investigate and do diplomacy quite well, also.

I can DM self-contained stuff for people in small groups but they would be more exploration and adventure based versus combat heavy. The last legit RP fight I had was probably 2006 so my combat writing skills are Rustoleum levels of terrible.
Techpriest Enginseer
Now that I am off the never ending treadmill of overtime and 3rd shift and into a stable 9 - 5 job I am looking to come back and try this at least one more time. I am looking to still use Marcus, who is a financial wizard and basically a business guru. I am looking for more of a support role with people who are active enough that at most I might have to wait a week for a post. Marcus is about as capable in combat as a sack full of eggs being swung by a paraplegic so non-combat roles would probably be best (and preferred). He can investigate and do diplomacy quite well, also.

I can DM self-contained stuff for people in small groups but they would be more exploration and adventure based versus combat heavy. The last legit RP fight I had was probably 2006 so my combat writing skills are Rustoleum levels of terrible.

What would Marcus do if partnered with a pair of well-dressed thugs from Earth. Completely human. Their suits are magical but they only come with rwo abilities. Maybe Marcus wants some hired help or bodyguards? My guys make for great henchmen too.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-
I am returning to Sigil with little Redwing (though she is a little older now). She is a basically a fire demon with minor skills in thievery and fire magic. I am hoping to make her eventually involved in plots and maybe find a little group to hang out with. What ever works. Her profile is in my Oc page linked in my sig.

Redwing has reached a point in her life where she is tired of having to deal with peoples scraps and is now beginning a dark path. I am unsure where exactly it will take her or what to do with her exactly so any help would be appreciated.

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Epic Myth
What would Marcus do if partnered with a pair of well-dressed thugs from Earth. Completely human. Their suits are magical but they only come with rwo abilities. Maybe Marcus wants some hired help or bodyguards? My guys make for great henchmen too.

I love the offer and the idea (as Marcus trusts beings not from Earth about as much as he trusts a communist) but I JUST got roped into something in Sigil that will take a good deal of my concentration so I will have to rain check. sweatdrop

Thanks though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces